Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

On 7/20/2019 at 10:28 PM, Miya Kenko said:

I made a guide for anyone who want to do the survey for the director's cut DVD. Starting from making Daum account, register to the cafe and fill in the survey form. I hope this might help:)

https://mikalovesv6-2.livejournal.com/13329.html

Chingu, you're very kind.. Unfortunately I've tried my best to follow your guide, but had to give up. It's just too vague to me.. I mean with all the korean words that i don't understand at all.. The page can't even be auto-translated to english.. Wonder if others can do on my behalf?.. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, violet88 said:

Chingu, you're very kind.. Unfortunately I've tried my best to follow your guide, but had to give up. It's just too vague to me.. I mean with all the korean words that i don't understand at all.. The page can't even be auto-translated to english.. Wonder if others can do on my behalf?.. 

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that. I can help to register an account for you but I need your email address. Also, the registration code for Daum account will be sent to your email and you need to provide me the code number so I can proceed the whole process for you. Let me know if you want me to help:)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Miya Kenko said:

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that. I can help to register an account for you but I need your email address. Also, the registration code for Daum account will be sent to your email and you need to provide me the code number so I can proceed the whole process for you. Let me know if you want me to help:)

I'll PM you chingu.. :)

• Like 2

DanYeon lovely moments 

Credit to video owner.

• Like 3
  • Love 8

16 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

DanYeon lovely moments 

Credit to video owner.

Too sweet too handle this!

thats why i not always watching romantic drama because it makes me feel in love again & my husband wondering why i smiled at my cell phone. hahhahaaa...

• LOL 5

I smiled the whole time watching this MV.

"I dream of you and when I don't, still dream of you. And I'm crazy over...youuuu"  :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 6

I miss them. :huh:I dont know what drama should i watch next. 

I dont like IU so dont suggest me hotel del luna. Sorry:P

I think i go to moment of 18 but i cant watch on going drama

• Like 1

8 hours ago, glass_shoe15 said:

I miss them. :huh:I dont know what drama should i watch next. 

I dont like IU so dont suggest me hotel del luna. Sorry:P

I think i go to moment of 18 but i cant watch on going drama

Have you watched Myungsoo's other dramas? I just finished marathoned Ms Hammurabbi, Shut Up Flower Boy Band and his Infinite variety shows. Next I'm going for Ruler and The Day After We Broke Up. Haha, silly me..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, violet88 said:

Have you watched Myungsoo's other dramas? I just finished marathoned Ms Hammurabbi, Shut Up Flower Boy Band and his Infinite variety shows. Next I'm going for Ruler and The Day After We Broke Up. Haha, silly me..

I watched infinite variety shows too. To see another myung soo character

• Like 2

2 hours ago, violet88 said:

That what usually happens when you still can't get over a drama. You ended up searching and watching all dramas of your favorite actor/actress consecutively:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

39 minutes ago, Miya Kenko said:

That what usually happens when you still can't get over a drama. You ended up searching and watching all dramas of your favorite actor/actress consecutively:lol:

It's so true... It happen to others too I guess.. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, glass_shoe15 said:

I watched infinite variety shows too. To see another myung soo character

Yup. After watching him in those variety shows I feel like I'm able to understand him better.. and can see his personal character's growth & progress from his early debut days.. Today's myungsoo has so much improved that I can't put them into words..

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

oh and don’t forget Stay English version guyssss. This is also a masterpiece!! But, 2 weeks have passed and I still can’t move on to another drama... maybe I’ll stop watching kdrama for a while to focus on Myung Soo first, I’m waiting day by day for his fm and also KBS year-end award... hope to see our favorite actor and actress again there :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3