Quantcast
Jump to content
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

If minimum target of 700 copies are not met, production will be cancelled and those who ordered will be refunded. 

Ooo... I see... :o

That sounds tough. I hope we would be able to meet the minimum target quantity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to buy the BTS DVD but it's gonna cost me $75USD :bawling: There is no other site they put it on for pre-order? The shipping is really expensive :tears:

 

My poster from the KBS World giveaway came!! I'm so happy but disappointed that they folded the poster. It's too precious to be FOLDED!!!!! <_<

XN9pDoC.jpg

Anyway I'm so sooooooooo happy :wub:

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, almldan said:

I want to buy the BTS DVD but it's gonna cost me $75USD :bawling: There is no other site they put it on for pre-order? The shipping is really expensive :tears:

 

My poster from the KBS World giveaway came!! I'm so happy but disappointed that they folded the poster. It's too precious to be FOLDED!!!!! <_<

 

Anyway I'm so sooooooooo happy :wub:

wahh....you got a signed poster. congratt....

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still want so much to see the Behind the Scenes of this cake fighting scene. :lol: 

Hoping the DVD can successfully meet 700 copies.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, someone is willing to help out for those who couldnt order. 

We are way below target. :bawling:

 

Also, if you know people from your country who wants to order, it'll be cheaper if you order together. I'm from the Philippines and we ordered in 3s so we dont get taxed and shipping was cheaper (10usd per person). 

 

Send a DM! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mylovekge said:

Guys, someone is willing to help out for those who couldnt order. 

We are way below target. :bawling:

 

Also, if you know people from your country who wants to order, it'll be cheaper if you order together. I'm from the Philippines and we ordered in 3s so we dont get taxed and shipping was cheaper (10usd per person). 

 

Send a DM! 

How did you know that we're below the target? Is it worse than expected?

I guess local netizens aren't really interested to get those extra dvds...:blink:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Miya Kenko said:

How did you know that we're below the target? Is it worse than expected?

I guess local netizens aren't really interested to get those extra dvds...:blink:

i hope we got the dvd :cry:...really want to see danyeon bts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The number of pre orders have gone up! Were less than 300 away! Please, please help us promote! Thank you! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Araaabyu said:

Is there anyone from malaysia buying this dvd? My paypal account cannot link with my card

 

same here. im from malaysia too but i cant link my card. anyone can help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kori said:

 

same here. im from malaysia too but i cant link my card. anyone can help?

I want to buy this dvd really bad :tears: i try to call the bank that produce my card but it seems it tooks forever for them to answer my call:lol: can someone from malaysia help us to buy it i will bank in the money to ur account and give my details:Dyeahh i sound so desperate right now bcos I REALLY WANT TO BUY IT:tears:

Edited by Araaabyu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Araaabyu said:

I want to buy this dvd really bad :tears: i try to call the bank that produce my card but it seems it tooks forever for them to answer my call:lol: can someone from malaysia help us to buy it i will bank in the money to ur account and give my details:Dyeahh i sound so desperate right now bcos I REALLY WANT TO BUY IT:tears:

 

7 hours ago, kori said:

 

same here. im from malaysia too but i cant link my card. anyone can help?

 

On 8/20/2019 at 8:04 PM, Araaabyu said:

Is there anyone from malaysia buying this dvd? My paypal account cannot link with my card

Send a DM. 

 

We are 200++ away from target. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mylovekge said:

 

 

Send a DM. 

 

We are 200++ away from target. 

I successfully buy it just now:D btw lets say the dvd reach the target, for how long we have to wait the dvd delivered for us?:tears: we have about 10 days more before the due date, I really hope we reach the target

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys! Been following this thread for a long time. :) Been a silent reader till now. Hihi. I just noticed a few days ago that Manager Sunny unfollowed L's IG account. Waeyo? 

 

Any one here who ordered the DVD making? Can you please share your blessings here or in a live journal maybe if you don't mind? I mean videos or clips, is that allowed? :sweatingbullets::innocent: Or did someone or a group ordered extras for sale later? I want to watch the film making too if it gets produced.

Edited by yhon wa
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Written interview with the casts included in the BTS DVD! Why not film them?

 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently there will be autographed postcards too!

Hurry if you haven't order your BTS DVD. Gogogo!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...