Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

1 hour ago, iffy21 said:

@meechuttso I am loving your posts and at the same time I crying like a madwomen while listening to the OST. 

For me, this drama and DanYeon will have a special place in my heart as I am totally in love with them. Dan, One and Only Love is and will be for me the best drama of KMS and SHS. 

19 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

The OST is so heart-rending. I'm bawling and I feel like a mad woman. 

It's alright, it's alriiiiight....

giphy.gif

For he is by her side, and they're always deep in our hearts forever now.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 15
  • Thanks 1

It’s been a while since my last post in this thread due to my RL business.

So many things for me to catch up (if I can find time) . At least I’m so glad to know that it ends happily. :wub:

Just want to say goodbye to this great drama and all actors and staffs. 

This drama will always be in my heart and also this thread and every friends here who shared our love for ALML and made me so happy to be a part of this.

Thank you so much.  :heart::kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 13

11 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Just want to say goodbye to this great drama and all actors and staffs. 

But not to this thread! As you say,

11 minutes ago, immorethant said:

So many things for me to catch up (if I can find time) . At least I’m so glad to know that it ends happily. :wub:

Waiting for your back-ordered trove of giffiti art-work, sweetie.

While impressed may not be the right word, her bloody dance was accepted by God and was one of the reasons Dan was allowed to go on as an angel, we are told. Note to self - don't underestimate the value of our children's or fellow chingoos' art work.:phew:

• Like 4
  • Love 11

I'm not sure if this has been shared but if anyone is interested in buying the DVD/Blu-Ray, please click on the survey link below:

https://form.office.naver.com/form/responseView.cmd?formkey=OTdmNDY0N2EtOGVjNC00YjMxLWI1MGYtNGZlZDU4N2I3MDQx&sourceId=urlshare&fbclid=IwAR24Wt5TDR2A0WP8lo5HKXxI7qVT1HItXq0WpiL55u_cVUB06GFNMnSu-yg

• Like 7

The final episode made me cry, most times it's so tragic even when they are supposed to be happy. I had one eye nervously on the clock too since run time was running out.  Yeon soo was still pining for Dan who is following her around invisibly. I feared she'll go mad.  I'm actually fine with a tragic ending but the last few seconds of Dan becoming human was so touching. I felt so happy, cheering like mad too in my heart, I was holding my breathe. That last scene was achingly beautiful and so right. I love this drama so much. BTW did I mention how especially gorgeous HS looks in this scene. 

The writer is a tease too, in referencing L with superman, for L did actually don a superman suit before :lol: in a variety show. I wish I know how to post the photo.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

The writer is a tease too, in referencing L with superman, for L did actually don a superman suit before :lol: in a variety show. I wish I know how to post the photo.  

For you , thanks for sharing, I didn’t know he done it before :joy::mrgreen: 

5d286e39eca49580970713.gif?download

Spoiler

5d286f2a15811528575148.gif?download

Watched episode with sub finally :joy:

Dear writer here are the way to do a mission 

Spoiler

2D192370-B0CD-4207-979E-75938D650517.gif

You played with our emotions :naughty:

• LOL 13

finally i just finished the final episode.....:blush:

for me, the ending satisfied me....although just a hug at the end. i like when yeonseo say, she never properly said goodbye but she hope for beautiful goodbye to dan...she did that!!

i get the writer point which is although we are not together but the time given is blessings form the God in order to create memories.

Dan really give yeonseo the love that stay for a long time although they just spend a season together.

ALML IS MY FAVOURITE FANTASY DRAMA FOR NOW....:blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 6

8 hours ago, glass_shoe15 said:

After saw myung soo busy with origami things when hye sun last speech, i already believe that myung soo is introveted person.:lol:

myungsoo truly introveted ....:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

I think the drama finished off well and gave hope for their future together.  Like Dan said, he had 100 days with YS which was actually a gift so he was thankful.  I'm also happy that we received "this gift" of a series to enjoy together.  Like everything in this world and in our lives, nothing is ever perfect, but we are ok with that.  

Thanks again to everyone on this thread for making it fun.:heart:  

• Like 9

2 hours ago, travelling thru said:

I think the drama finished off well and gave hope for their future together.  Like Dan said, he had 100 days with YS which was actually a gift so he was thankful.  I'm also happy that we received "this gift" of a series to enjoy together.  Like everything in this world and in our lives, nothing is ever perfect, but we are ok with that.  

Thanks again to everyone on this thread for making it fun.:heart:  

agree with you....all the things is our live not perfect.but we can try to complement it....just like Dan and yeonseo. time given to them to meet again after Dan died as seung woo.this is just blessings.:blush:

• Like 3

Just finish the drama with subs.... hmm.. i guess i understand why those who followed the finale episode on this thread were at wits end due to the "short" ending... hehe... (i was eager on the ending and was waiting for the updates on this thread).

Overall it was okay, though i had wished for a better and clearer ending, ie, on what basis did Dan became human after God him a second chance as an angel. His wish to protect and see her forever was granted? Even though,  why did he become human? 

Im seeing better visuals of KMS in this drama and hope to see him future in other dramas. As for SHS, im sure she has a lot of offers :)

im curious why there is no article on the drama ending on soompi but there was one for One Spring Night, hmmm...

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

i had wished for a better and clearer ending, ie, on what basis did Dan became human after God him a second chance as an angel. His wish to protect and see her forever was granted? Even though,  why did he become human? 

Very good question @realistic2280a. I believe the answer to the question 'on what basis', if you mean under what conditions, Dan was allowed to become human with a beating heart that can love Yeon-Seo in all the ways we can now imagine for them, is - no conditions attached !  Dan was given back his life (Yoo Sung-Woo, his original life, maybe with an upgraded, fully capable male exterior but the same tender heart of the guardian angel protector and friend and husband forever) to do with Yeon-Seo whatsoever his heart desires.

While the 60+ minute last episode was exasperatingly spent on dotting the I's and crossing the T's by this ocd writer who seemed to have wanted proper closure for many irrelevant items which she herself drove into dead-ends (too many to mention which others here have discussed), at least she did her due diligence with the exact reasons why first off Dan wasn't evaporated into dust like others but was allowed to 'return to heaven', and secondly, some time (a year?) later was finally granted this final MIRACLE (which was promised from the beginning). So in a way there was the strange mix of conditions attached to why the miracle could be granted (there were tests they had to pass along the way), but once granted, it was a cart blanche grant of a life back to Sung-Woo/Dan - probably because by going thru all those hurdles the writer supposedly has satisfied herself rationally and feels like she's rationalized why it should be satisfactory for the viewers, too.

Methinks the writer has some formal religious affiliation and catechism or creed to which she wanted to stay true as much as possible within a fantastic drama framework, and I respect her first amendment rights to do so. But it is quite clearly most or vast majority of us drama audiences don't need any of that.

I applaud very much the effort, though, and enjoyed participating in dreaming the impossible along with everyone here. :kiss_wink:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I made my confession after watching the last 2 eps with eng subs.

The scene that made me cry non-stop in the finale was this scene...it was so heart breaking.

I watched the drama because of myung soo and ended up being blown away by SHS's acting.

Myung soo's acting has also improved alot compared to the last drama i have seen him back in 2017.

How could I not love our Danyeon couple?

For the last couple of months, they have made us laugh and cried so hard.

YS and Dan's characters really make our otp shines brightly in this drama.

I'll be looking forward to the KBS drama award at the end of this year.

Hope that they will attend the award together and win Best couple award, Best Actress and Actor awards, Best OST and Best drama award and Daesang for SHS.

KBS, is it possible?

This is the best kdrama that i have seen so far in 2019 that lured me back into soompi once again.

Hope that they will be able to reunite for another kdrama in future.

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

I love kim dan dialog toowhen he said @ write 'happy 30th anniversry. Im still love you'

So touching.i cry like river to finish final episode with eng subb.

i think i cry every episode of this drama...i really indulge in the emotion for ALML. there are soo many scene really hit the spot....i would like to remember this drama for a long time.:bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 6