Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

I chat with some inspirits on twitter who have been fans since forever. They said introvert L was very typical. As for my observation, he didn't seem distant to me. He seemed bothered but not distant. Who wouldn't be when your own fans are blaming you for the rumor. After all, he's gaining recognition as an actor. Whatever happens, he'd have other offers from agencies as an actor. TBH my heart really hurt for him yesterday that I wanted to give him a hug. Hae Sun on the other hand, was being herself, composed and bubbly lol I'm pretty sure they have talked it out like good friends would. 

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

He's experiencing what D.O went through as well.

I hope he feels the love from those who discovered him through Dan.

I was surprised with myself on how much I liked the drama.

Yes, there were facepalm moments but I am awed by how much the drama showed the dedication needed to be a ballerina.

• Like 10
  • Awesome 2

I am not disappointed at all about the ending. Indeed it is very beautiful and brilliant way to end this fantasy genre. Although there are cases that we need a proper explanation from the writer about Nu Na, Soel Hee, and last but not least, it is still remain mysterious that Angel Kim Dan became a human. 

After all, this final eps is very scarifying. Angel Dan didn't dissipated and still make YS's dream happiness and he gave her his last breath which is an absolute way to make YS survived from the death. They met and end at the bench and that I think it is absolutely beautiful. Thank you the writer-nim. 

If you come to think of it, Angel Dan firstly got his mission (Tree's leaf) to meet YS and now it's ending, YS made her own mission to meet Dan. "Today,Right here". It is a fantasy drama so a proper explanation is not expected. Same goes to the way "Golbin ended". I did question why Eun Tak met Ahjusshi again. However, that's not the point of the whole drama, it is a matter of how the viewers see the ending in their own way. 

But, human is greedy and I am a human lol. I was hoping/praying/texting to the deity to give us special movie about their life together after Dan became human. I wanted to see 10 kids and tirelessly LYS and Kim Dan who shout their lung out to manage their 10 kids. 

Last but not least, this was my fist time joining this Soompi Forum. This drama is so beautiful and it was also the first K-drama of 2019 I have watched (Since Goblin ended). I don't want to dig out the actress and actor's privacy but I will happily root for them if they decide to date each other. 

Thank you everyone for sharing all the info/opinions/recap/gifts/pictures/shipping moments in here. I'm truly enjoyed every minutes I spent in here. "There's no proper goodbye" - Kim Dan so I will see you at the shipping thread. HAHA:blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

I chat with some inspirits on twitter who have been fans since forever. They said introvert L was very typical. As for my observation, he didn't seem distant to me. He seemed bothered but not distant. Who wouldn't be when your own fans are blaming you for the rumor. After all, he's gaining recognition as an actor. Whatever happens, he'd have other offers from agencies as an actor. TBH my heart really hurt for him yesterday that I wanted to give him a hug. Hae Sun on the other hand, was being herself, composed and bubbly lol I'm pretty sure they have talked it out like good friends would. 

Indeed. I hope that kid felt a bit relieved after talked with a good friend ^_^ or maybe also a comfort hug included (this is totally my delulu :lol:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

This is regarding SooSun. Let me make something clear:

Spoiler

It is common sense, but I observe a lot of people lack it. I don’t know if they do it on purpose or they don’t want to bother putting it together. 

First of all, Hae Sun is not the kind of a person to use her personal life for promotions. She doesn’t need to act cozy for the sake of PR. Her talent, her acting is enough to speak on her behalf. She is not a cheap person nor she will fall that low. 

L is a name/brand of its own. Vise versa, he doesn’t need Hae Sun for anything either. 

Where PR, promotions are concerned KBS might have played a part in it but in the end they don’t need or have to. Not one but KBS tends to give 7 couples the prestige Awards. Everybody can eat the cake. They don’t need to pull off this kind of a stunt. They don’t need fans. If they want to give SooSun anything, they can and will. They won’t ask us. It’s their Award function. They are the Boss. They make the calls. 

Where their distant behaviour is concerned, do we expect people to really open up their privacy to fans/public?  Do you all kiss and tell in your personal lives? It’s funny. 

Nobody bothered seeing Myung Soo’s tired/exhausted face? They all have a life. They all have worries aside of acting and flirting and romancing. Maybe we need to keep all that in mind as well. 

I’m not saying they are actually kissing and not telling, but don’t expect to know when you don’t. 

And to idol fans - I’m not talking about Hae Sun, but if your guy really falls for someone in the future, he won’t bother asking you and will marry her. He doesn’t need your permission to LIVE his LIFE. It’s not a sin to love. I think, certain and such idol fans need to grow up. Jaebal. 

Edited by triplem
Off topic . Should be in shippers thread .
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Tata0601 said:

I am not disappointed at all about the ending. Indeed it is very beautiful and brilliant way to end this fantasy genre. Although there are cases that we need a proper explanation from the writer about Nu Na, Soel Hee, and last but not least, it is still remain mysterious that Angel Kim Dan became a human. 

After all, this final eps is very scarifying. Angel Dan didn't dissipated and still make YS's dream happiness and he gave her his last breath which is an absolute way to make YS survived from the death. They met and end at the bench and that I think it is absolutely beautiful. Thank you the writer-nim. 

If you come to think of it, Angel Dan firstly got his mission (Tree's leaf) to meet YS and now it's ending, YS made her own mission to meet Dan. "Today,Right here". It is a fantasy drama so a proper explanation is not expected. Same goes to the way "Golbin ended". I did question why Eun Tak met Ahjusshi again. However, that's not the point of the whole drama, it is a matter of how the viewers see the ending in their own way. 

But, human is greedy and I am a human lol. I was hoping/praying/texting to the deity to give us special movie about their life together after Dan became human. I wanted to see 10 kids and tirelessly LYS and Kim Dan who shout their lung out to manage their 10 kids. 

Last but not least, this was my fist time joining this Soompi Forum. This drama is so beautiful and it was also the first K-drama of 2019 I have watched (Since Goblin ended). I don't want to dig out the actress and actor's privacy but I will happily root for them if they decide to date each other. 

Thank you everyone for sharing all the info/opinions/recap/gifts/pictures/shipping moments in here. I'm truly enjoyed every minutes I spent in here. "There's no proper goodbye" - Kim Dan so I will see you at the shipping thread. HAHA:blush:

We have the same feeling towards the ending for both ALM:L and Goblin haha. I would just take the lack of explanations for other characters as granted since it’s so common in all the kdramas I’ve watched that they can’t think of a way to solve all the twists completely. But overall, I enjoyed ALM:L til its last minute. Wondering when will I be able to follow another kdrama weekly again...

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

After saw myung soo busy with origami things when hye sun last speech, i already believe that myung soo is introveted person.:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Insightful 1

Cue my ugly crying here...

MhD5Um.gif

Urghh... it's too utterly romantic...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

I didn’t watch the sub yet  , but question 

Is there love you from YS toward Dan or not 

5d281f46a5cec736722947.gif?download

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Ok. I can live with a three months -ish time jump.

Not like Abyss - 3 years or Goblin - 60+ years?

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

23 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Ok. I can live with a three months -ish time jump.

Not like Abyss - 3 years or Goblin - 60+ years?

it still acceptable....:relieved:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

This drama made me laugh, cry, angry and excited so i praise all the cast for the effort... As i said before i really liked MY and HS chemistry. They were off the charts! I don't ship them in real life only because they are actors and close friends and my heart is in peace with that. I liked the finale episode despite all the crying situations... It's all make sense. The evil was arrested and that annoying Aunt asked forgiveness finally! So GREAT COUPLE ON SCREEN, GREAT OSTS, GREAT BALLET PERFORMANCES ETC...

And to all of you chingus of this threads:

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

giphy.gif Not quite sure why

giphy.gif But this may have been my favorite moment and quote from Yeon-Seo right here. Both Dan and YS were such lonely characters, if there is an epilogue, I want them to make up for lost time loving others and being loved in return, not just from each other but from the world that they bless through their art and their 'fighting' spirit, of faith and encouragement to others. :innocent::love:

• Like 2
  • Love 9

Hi everyone just want to ask what is the happy song that they played in the ending it goes:

”Can’t think of reasons when you’re blue sometimes its true i think of you and I’m crazy over you”

thanks in advance!

• Like 4

giphy.gif

giphy.gif Continuing to focus on all the things this drama did so well, what made me a fan of it - the visuals, the aural pleasures, the sensual, the 'arts' which will remain etched in my mind for a long time, for they were torched onto my heart with these 2's blood sweat and tears. Thank you, SHS, thank you angelic KMS with your positively beatific dimples! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 13

15629156601562915640.gif

Dog : Hey , That my job:mrgreen:

15629185501562918533.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

15 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

Continuing to focus on all the things this drama did so well, what made me a fan of it - the visuals, the aural pleasures, the sensual, the 'arts' which will remain etched in my mind for a long time, for they were torched onto my heart with these 2's blood sweat and tears. Thank you, SHS, thank you angelic KMS with your positively beatific dimples! :wub:

@meechuttso I am loving your posts and at the same time I crying like a madwomen while listening to the OST. 

For me, this drama and DanYeon will have a special place in my heart as I am totally in love with them. Dan, One and Only Love is and will be for me the best drama of KMS and SHS. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

The OST is so heart-rending. I'm bawling and I feel like a mad woman. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3