Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

Oh yay a happy ending!

But why the heck did the writer make me cry for an hour straight before giving it to me?!?

Kanye West Smile GIF - KanyeWest Smile Happy GIFs

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 8

Fans: So can we get a kiss or something after all the stabbing?

Writer:

giphy.gif 

• LOL 8

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Oh yay a happy ending!

But why the heck did the writer make me cry for an hour straight before giving it to me?!?

She totally scared the richard simmons out of us until the end and then decided to give us the happy ending. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 1

I would like to thank everybody here in this amazing thread who participated and even the silent lurkers because without you all I would never experience this drama the way I have. I've had an amazing time chatting with you and reading all your epic, insightful and amazing posts.

I would also like to thank all the cast and crew members who made this awesome drama and even though the writing wasn't the best, the writer did a good job and created many unforgettable moments and truly beautiful love story. It might not have been perfect, but I've enjoyed every second of it. Moreover, it gave me one of my favourite kdrama OTPs of all time. We might have not seen it but they will live happily ever after and I'm so happy and proud I could watch their journey from the beginning until the very end.

Výsledek obrázku pro applause gifBRNgEEJ.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 11

I have to see ep finale with subs... maybe we'll get less angry then now! I think writer miss something... that's an hole in the plot about the deity... Hope with sub i'll understand better what is the final message she want to give to all of us!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

2 minutes ago, libra22 said:

Is this the only kiss scene in the finale?

Yep dear!:(

• Thanks 1

IF they end this last scene with a kiss, the fans will be happier with the finale.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Slightly better version of the group photo and a goodbye BTS of KMS

ua9vvOy.jpghfQdvR3.jpg

source: all credit to the owner

• Like 4
  • Love 4

5d274999dcb57519200214.gif?download

Me the moment he touched her

5d27493b4b4bf781079254.gif?download

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

you all know that moment they walked side by side in the park? and KD wanted to hold her hand but stopped? 

If he held her hand then, maybe he could have become human faster huhuhu

I guess I just wanted a longer than 30 seconds happy ending. :bawling:

• Like 8

Maybe it was good that I didn't watch it live.

I think I would have banged my head on my table and killed myself.

source.gif

PS. I really loved the story but the ending doesn't make this a keeper for me.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

More wrap-up party photos - still waiting for a couple photo with SHS and KMS, though

7kKbjAG.jpgHk6XRWs.jpg

Spoiler

ffn7OxE.jpg

source: ji0831 IG

• Like 5
  • Love 2

for final scene, credit goes to the team....lee moon sae ost stop at the moment Dan touch Yeonseo.it such a good one....:thumbsup:

i think maybe all of this kind of fantasy drama, they cannot finished it properly.

as at the first this drama are actually not realistic.but it okey....fantasy so all of us need to imagine.

i think with eng sub, we can understand what the writer want to deliver...

• Like 5

Thank youu chinggu yaaaaa~~~ :kiss_wink:for all images, videos, articles and information about ALML from the very very first time until the end..

this drama really catch my attention from first ep until last..usually I never follow weekly drama before its end..but for ALML, I follow from the very early script reading, teaser until end ep..really recommended drama to watch this year!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

My disappointed justt...why myungsoo just update his IG story aloneee??he use their same colour couple shirt with haesun right???they should end their drama with take a picture together again :tears:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5