Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

They are wasting timeeeeeeeeeeei don't like it!:(

I completely agree...this is dragging. 

• Like 5

Ms Butler found the tin box and gives it to YS. Dan left a note inside the tin box for her. Looks like he left a bunch of notes. Love notes. She's going through them and crying. Now she's getting drunk. She misses him so much. She keeps seeing visions of him. Ms Butler is trying to calm her. She really believes she's seeing him. She's so sad. Why?!?! :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 7

Only about 10 minutes left. I dunno what they're doing. Is Angel Dan there? Is she really seeing him? We see him inside the house. Writing a report. With a sparkly handkerchief. I'm so confused ! They're making it seem like she really sees him! What the heck. Don't make this so confusing, writer! How would he become an angel again Anyways? This makes no senseeeee

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 3

ok so i'll fly to korea... i can't stand this tyoe of final:vicx:

• Like 3

Just now, turtlegirl said:

Only about 10 minutes left. I dunno what they're doing. Is Angel Dan there? Is she really seeing him? We see him inside the house. Writing a report. With a sparkly handkerchief. I'm so confused ! They're making it seem like she really sees him! What the heck. Don't make this so confusing, writer! How would he become an angel again Anyways? This makes no senseeeee

He renew his license of course!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

In the tin box, Dan wrote for every wedding anniversary so like 1, 2, 3, 10, 30 years anniversary :tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

Im going to sue kbs and the darned writer, and throw her into Han River 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

YS seems to be starting fresh with JKW at fantasia. All the dancers run up and thank JKW. Oh he's leaving. They're saying goodbyes. Where is he going? He goes to visit Nina who is teaching young dancers. Why is he looking at Nina like he's in love with her? They are talking now. Time is running out and so is my hope. Sigh. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

WHY IS THE WRITER DOING THIS TO US?! FROM THE DREAM SEQUENCE, DAN'S WINGS ON THE HANDKERCHIEF TURNING BLACK, HIS FAREWELL AND LETTERS TO HER! I'M ABOUT TO KICK SOME BUTTS IF THIS IS GOING IN THE "NOT SATISFYING" ENDING! 

Me reading the recaps... 

T2VbvIP.gif

I'm about to go insane here! 

qy5CPoh.gif

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4

2 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

This writer is straight up going on my shitlist!

me too....i never watch her drama again.writer-nim playing with our emotion:bawling:

• Like 4

This finale is angering me. YS is outside walking. Dan is walking with her. Or is he? We may never know at this point! Why couldn t he just become human and be with her?!?! Why was he sent to be her guardian angel again?!? Arghhh. She sits on their bench. He does too. A leaf falls. It doesn't have anything written on it. She writes a wish on it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

It's done, with god's grace, the two are reunited. It's a happy ending after all.

Sorry I don't know how to post the photo of the ending.... but it will be smiles all around.

@turtlegirl - I suppose that's why there is a biblical quote “If you have faith no bigger than a mustard seed...”

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

She starts crying. He reaches over to wipe her tears. For a minute she thinks she can feel him. Now she thinks she's really going crazy. Like she can really feel him. She's questioning if he's really there. She stands up and he does too. She reaches out. She can feel his heart beat. Omg!! His feather disappeared!!! His heart is beating. Did he finally become human?!?! Thank goodness!!!!! He seems shocked and she reaches up and hugs him. They embrace. Voiceover by Dan. He became human but not before the writer gave put us through complete HELL. Over a show about an Angel! No kiss or happy ending sequence with kids or anything grrr. Oh well we have to use our imaginations! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

HAPPY ENDINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• Like 3

The handkerchief disappeared Dan is now real human. He and YS hugged.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

But i'm not satisfied... I mean i like he become human but only 2 minutes of embrace that's all :angry:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3