Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

I can take a Dan reading a story to a very pregnant Yeon Seo! I'll take it! I'll take it!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

lESxckq.jpg

Spoiler

KSbG7jB.jpg

FHbeypi.jpg

source: zzi357 IG

Swipe for a video of the cast cutting the cake

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 6

On a side note, isn't KMS too fond of LYS' bed? How many photos had he taken there? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

we haven't seen these 2 kids in the drama. Are they their children?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, digi223 said:

On a side note, isn't KMS too fond of LYS' bed? How many photos had he taken there? :lol:

Countless!

• Like 3

Begins with flashbacks of their sweet moments together. Then we see YS collapsing in Angel Dan's arms off stage. And cut to her being rushed into the hospital. Dan has to let go as she's taken into surgery. His handkerchief, now covered in her blood, lies on the floor at his feet. He lifts it up. She's in surgery while Angel Dan just stares at the emergency doors, remembering Hu's words that YS must die. JKW walks up to him but remains silent. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Dan arrives with Ys to the hospital and cries in front of the operating theater

meDJBV3.jpgckmCofn.jpgbasJiFV.jpggaLiRKc.jpg

Spoiler

dqUvbam.jpgckmCofn.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Aunt and Uncle show up at police station. They are told that RuNa stabbed YS and are shocked (yeah right). The police let aunt and uncle speak with RuNa alone. RuNa is one cold hearted wench. I think she's all excited like did I really kill YS? Is she really dead? With a big smile on her face. Her mom slaps her but RuNa has the crazy eyes. More creepy whispers around her. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Back to hospital. Angel Dan and JKW speaking a little bit to each other now. This must be where JKW is asking Angel Dan so are you human now? It's 1130. Time is almost up for the day. What is going to happen? Angel Dan must think he's going to disappear now. He hands the handkerchief to JKW. He's crying. I'm crying. Let's all cry this entire episode. 

YS still in surgery. 

Angel Dan kneels down. Preparing for his judgment. The clock is at 1159. YS is being revived with the heart shock thing. Dan is disappearing. Hes halfway disappeared. He completely vanishes, as YS heart fully stops. She flatlines and he's gone. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 5

Scene fades out. Fades back in. YS is in a coma now it seems. JKW is sitting with her. He puts Dan's handkerchief in her hands. He recites Dan's last words to her it seems. Ms Butler walks in. She tells him to go do the final performance of Giselle I think. He goes to the studio. The dancers are rehearsing. Nina seems hesitant. JKW seems to be convincing them to perform. Not sure. The dancers are supporting Nina. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Dan disappears and JKW gives YS the handkerchief telling her that they two persuaded him with their love

ACm5Tkk.jpgyQ2Oiqv.jpgDxIRcxU.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

At the hospital, aunt and uncle bring flowers for YS. Ms Butler throws them on the floor and yells at them (good). Flashback to aunt talking to Angel Dan. Aunt has made it into YS' room. Still remembering Angel Dans words. Aunt and uncle kneel down in front of her bed. Really? You tried to poison her. Kneeling ain't gonna be enough. Throw their butts in jail please. Aunt is begging forgiveness. You weren't crying when you tried to poison her. Oh ok police detective is there too. Throw em in jail. They leave. Ms Butler left with YS. She holds her hand and cries. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

RuNa in her jail cell. She begs the guard for news about the ballet. He reads off something about Nina. She seems happy but then he plays some audio clip for her. Now she's upset. So I dunno if Nina is performing or not. Guess not. 

Back to YS in hospital. Nina shows up with flowers. She doesn't go inside the room. Just leaves the flowers outside her door. Time is passing. Days it seems are passing. No change in YS. No Angel Dan. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 7

A new day. JKW and Ms Butler at her side. She's off the ventilator. But still not awake. Ms Butler is crying and upset. She must think Angel Dan just ran off. That's right she doesn't know the truth does she? Oddly, Angel Dan's handkerchief is still by her side. The feather still sparkles. It isn't turned black. JKW seems confused about this. 

Dream sequence. Angel Dan entering YS room. She wakes up. Is so happy and sits up. She hugs him. Of course just a dream. No lean over and kiss scene yet.

End of first half. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

JKW notices the feather on Dan's handkerchief is still blue, so Dan must still be alive, and an angel. The scene from the preview, Dan comes to YS and he tells her he will take her anywhere where she wants and she wants to go home with him

b3HJkAR.jpg6Xufd1N.jpgRygrO6h.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5