Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

After all that tragic today it would be really too much to give as a tragic ending too - the writer would mess up the Drama with that and I am sure they know that too. So - I was prepared for the cliffhanger today to be a really wringer for my heart. Okay I somehow more thought it wil be Dan - but that okay too. I don´t like that the stabbing card was played two times in one episode. But okay - I have to deal with it now.

So is Dan now human because his wife nearly died for him - than we have a way to let them be happy in the end.

And - i don´t know why but the way Angel Hu dissepeared was different from the other angel. Somehow I feel like if he really has gone they would have made it more tragic (yes - even more) we did not see him fall apart - he vanished - so - it may just be my last string of hope - maybe he was called back and was not destroyed already. Like that - maybe in the end he can save the day.

Gosh - the moment when you desperatly waits for the final you never wanted really to come - because than we will not see them again....

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

As always as i said we need to see a great BIG spoiler for tomorrow...:lol:

Rewatch spoiler for tomorrow, YS would , hold Dan hand & hug him 

GIFMaker.org_iQkW0Z.gif

15627802691562780262.gif

Hopefully is happy final 

• Like 1
  • Love 16

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

And if this will be just a dream I will flip a lot of tables...

... ähhh need some - mine are to heavy....

• LOL 13

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Hopefully is happy final 

The big dilemma will be: Dan will dissipate or will live with her as human? We all hope for the second option... and...

giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Hopefully is happy final 

Hoping for a happy ending, too and it's not a dream, cause it is I'll flip tables like @Mau_Cherry My tables aren't heavy. It's just I don't want to clean up after my mess. :lol:

I'm taking it from when JKW looked at the handkerchief and Dan's feather is still blue. This is my guess, we saw JKW and Sunbae Hu's turn black, even the hal-abeoji, I'm guessing it's because they were selfish and wanted more, happiness or doing it for themselves. As for Dan, he thinks it, but he doesn't do it and all he wants is for the other one to be happy. Not once has Dan been selfish throughout the drama, it's always for LYS and he questions a lot of things that human being does. 

I think Dan will vanish, but because the handkerchief is still blue, he's going to return, because he was never selfish. Just a guess on how Dan will return. :)

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

11 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Hoping for a happy ending, too and it's not a dream, cause it is I'll flip tables like @Mau_Cherry My tables aren't heavy. It's just I don't want to clean up after my mess. :lol:

I'm taking it from when JKW looked at the handkerchief and Dan's feather is still blue. This is my guess, we saw JKW and Sunbae Hu's turn black, even the hal-abeoji, I'm guessing it's because they were selfish and wanted more, happiness or doing it for themselves. As for Dan, he thinks it, but he doesn't do it and all he wants is for the other one to be happy. Not once has Dan been selfish throughout the drama, it's always for LYS and he questions a lot of things that human being does. 

I think Dan will vanish, but because the handkerchief is still blue, he's going to return, because he was never selfish. Just a guess on how Dan will return. :)

As I said - last string of hope - right I forgot the hankerchief.... just forgot it writers minds are strange sometimes - too many ideas - so forgive me.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Preview is confusing. 

At one point YS was hugging Dan, wearing hospital clothes(?) and Dan was wearing the same pink suit. Was it imagination then? 

• Like 9

Subs are out on Kocowa TV! Let's watch it guys :D

Don't forget, you can watch today's episode for free on Kocowa TV (today only) by signing up or connecting to your facebook acct!

• Like 3

Dan's and YS's dance was such a sublime and beautiful moment; and while it might seem as an obvious throwback to that time when Dan was drunk and danced with YS in front of the house, the parallels and connection between this moment and their initial encounters run much more deeper. They dance in the place where Dan saved YS from the chandelier and he is actually wearing clothes very reminiscent of his angelic uniform. Frankly, their dance actually makes me think of the time when  Dan watched YS dance to the Swan Lake, even their clothes look similar to that time; with the difference that Dan is no longer invisible, no longer admiring YS from afar, or completely wasted, but dancing with her, enjoying the experience and living every single moment with her.

2mTcHN9.jpgFyjCrXs.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 12

Just a thought....

Remember how Hu told Dan that YS had to die because it was her fate to do so? Well maybe her being in a coma is her way of dying and coming back. Fate fulfilled. Now, she and Dan can live happily ever after. Maybe that is why RN could not seem to let her anger go and was just so determined to kill YS. I want a happy ending as well, but I also want it to make sense.

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Gotta give to Myung Soo though....he killed the last bit

He killed every bit of this episode....I am so so proud of both of them. :tears:

• Like 6

This episode was so emotional! I'm going to sue KBS and the writer for giving me emotional distress and emotional abuse... From the death of Hu and from all the crying from my OTP, it was a lot for me to handle all in one episode. :heartbreak: :bawling:

After everything, I'm like... :astonished::skull:

Ehm2fQt.gif

Btw, Ru-Na shouldn't be in jail, she should be put in this!  :innocent:

9r0nJS3.gif

*She escaped prison once. So tie her up in a room and get rid of the evilness in her.* :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Just finished watching the episode with subs! 

The scene I really enjoyed the most (aside from the OTP moments) is the moment with KD and Secretary Jung. I really like how KD said, "If Yeonseo had a guardian angel, it's probably you" I know we are down to our last episode today, but honestly wouldn't be surprised if this is true! That Secretary Jung is an angel :lol:

Z23RHz1.gif

9cIQ5Ur.gif

0NtgEYV.gif

Her reaction is suspicious! Maybe she is an angel :P

Even the way she snapped her fingers was like an angel! 

ccFaUAf.gif

Video clip with audio for better accuracy :Phttps://streamable.com/znc45

She is my favorite character in this drama! Hwaiting for the last episode! 

kCX8TPq.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 7

Dan What about after you die ? 

What about after that ?

How am I to live without you ?

BA36A55C-6759-40AA-A2D5-DC940825AA84.gif

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 5

That dance scene...you can tell that is Hae Sun and Myung Soo being themselves....not Yeon Seo-Kim Dan....these two are so into each other....they walked straight away from each other after that steamy kiss....tried to keep it from becoming awkward and not reveal too much to the camera :lol::lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

my prediction was right for the first time.. LYS did the first act and Nina the second. I just hope my prediction of happy ending was right too.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1