Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

My heart hurts. I shouldn't have watched today's episode either. How to wait another 24 hrs? I *really* thought that Nina would somehow be killed on stage. Kudos to the writer for the twists and turns today. Though I really hate whenever the bad guy (or girl in this case) magically escapes from police. I would've liked it better if RuNa really was the devil in disguise and then could teleport with the snap of a finger like Hu could. I'm proud of Dan for not giving in to her temptation, though I'm pretty sure if he knew before the cops came that RuNa had stabbed YS, he would've stabbed the shiiii* out of her. But maybe not. I was a little confused. Did Nina go on stage at all today? I thought she was up there the beginning of the 2nd half? But then suddenly she was in the locker room with YS and YS was back out there. Really interested to see all the subs, esp the voice overs.

Any predictions on how this will wrap up? I hope we get wrap ups for all the story lines, by the way. Sometimes characters fall away like they didn't ever exist, and I don't like that. I even want to know what's up with Elena haha. 

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, briseis said:

I don't really think so. Not more than any other movies. I mean there are literally hundreds, maybe even thousands movies and TV series where people fight with bullet wounds and stab wounds and no one even bats and eye and people actually call it epic so why couldn't a woman who has trained her whole life dance few minutes with a stab wound? Look at Boromir:

This wanst that type of  battle though it was no real reason why she should risk her life like  in this absurd way.

It was a battle  for her but not the type she need to die for especially after everything that went on.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

We need to see pajamas sceneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:rolleyes: tomorrow!!

I think so too... the photo of the scene of them in pajamas have not appeared yet.....

My mind is in a tizzy too.

What was Elena's purpose? If any?

I think a lot was said during all these voiceovers .....so I will need subs and hopefully everything will be clearer in a few hours time when subs are out.

• Like 6

If YS died and got revived, does that mean she has sort of saved Dan? LMAO. Can I just go straight to the deity and ask for answers?!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

1 minute ago, Dramanoona said:

I think so too... the photo of the scene of them in pajamas have not appeared yet.....

still had hope for happy ending.....they better settle all the problem in first half.second half give danyeon couple scene only....:kiss_wink:

• Like 7

KBS now so quick to upload the cuts of the episode wow and this is the last week!!! <_<

BTW is it just me or is the handkerchief extra extra sparkly in the preview???? Must be the lighting or all the time it shimmered added sparkles to it :w00t: 

7vsdCa6.gif

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

Dan-ah was in Yeon Seo's bed in today's IG update. He couldn't have been alone in there, right? 

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

This wanst that type of  battle though it was no real reason why she should risk her life like  in this absurd way.

It just felt odd lol.

The whole point was that RN wanted to kill Dan and YS let herself be stabbed by RN because it was YS who had always been RN's target and she wanted RN not to kill Dan in exchange for her life (that's why RN was so shocked when YS let herself be stabbed and also the reason why RN didn't try to kill Dan even though it was her intention to kill him and not YS -  because Dan would have to live without YS and that's a much more worse fate than death for Dan. And RN knows it.). But most importantly, YS wanted to use this way to die instead of Dan, to sacrifice herself because she wanted Dan to live. During the dance, YS asks the deity "Is my life enough (in exchange for his)?" She WANTED to die. That's why she didn't get treated. I think her attempt to overdose at the beginning was a clear indication how far she would go in order to protect Dan.

xDM6LC1.jpgbLVdkYV.jpg

• Like 4
  • Insightful 13

1 minute ago, briseis said:

The whole point was that RN wanted to kill Dan and YS let himself be stabbed by RN because it was YS who was always RN's target and she wanted RN not to kill Dan in exhcange of her life. But most importantly, YS wanted to use this way to die instead of Dan, to sacrifice herself because she wanted Dan to live. During the dance, YS asks the deity "Is my life enough (in exchange for his)?" She WANTED to die. That's why she didn't get treated. I think her attempt to overdose at the beginning was a clear indication how far she would go to protect Dan.

I agree. I had the same thoughts too. I also thought it absurd for her to be doing that but I remembered she actually wanted to do this cause she knew it was the only way and Dan wouldn't have allowed it.

• Like 10

I didn't understand everything they said in the preview and everything is out of context and most of what is said is only parts of sentences so it's difficult to tell apart the subject and the object of the sentence but JKW says: "(You/someone) became a human." Dan says: "because she/I wanted to protect me/her. YS isn't going to die. She is definitely not going to die.??? I will miss you very much."

2G61Hxq.jpg

• Like 6

Kang Woo  figured it out too judging from his look before Yeon Seo managed to finish her part

That's way to cruel for both of them ,they just hopeless need to watch her die....well at least is hope since she is in hospital in the preview Hoo sacrifice  was really something ...smh just give them  a happy ending (and not the 10 mins of it like seriously  after all the they went through)

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Yes, I'll be waiting for this pyjama scene from our otp tmr.  I'm sure it will be happy ending since KBS is also a shipper and they won't want to anger all Danyeon fans especially with their recent BTS translation services to the fans!!!

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, briseis said:

The whole point was that RN wanted to kill Dan and YS let herself be stabbed by RN because it was YS who was always RN's target and she wanted RN not to kill Dan in exchange for her life (that's why RN was so shocked when YS let herself be stabbed and also the reason why RN didn't try to kill Dan even though it was her intention to kill him and not YS because Dan would have to live without YS and that is much more worse fate than death for Dan. And RN knows it.) . But most importantly, YS wanted to use this way to die instead of Dan, to sacrifice herself because she wanted Dan to live. During the dance, YS asks the deity "Is my life enough (in exchange for his)?" She WANTED to die. That's why she didn't get treated. I think her attempt to overdose at the beginning was a clear indication how far she would go to protect Dan.

that right..yeonseo think dan would be dissappear because she not died when supposedly she had to died.dan always the one that save her, so she want to do something for Dan.....writer-nim what your ending?? i really cannot think what ending would came out tomorrow night

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

That dance of YS and Dan was one of the most romantic scenes I have ever scene.

• Like 2
  • Love 9

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, briseis said:

I didn't understand everything they said in the preview and everything is out of context and most of what is said is only parts of sentences so it's difficult to tell apart the subject and the object of the sentence but JKW says: "(You/someone) became a human." Dan says: "because she/I wanted to protect me/her. YS isn't going to die. She is definitely not going to die.??? I will miss you very much."

before I will miss you  he said something like going to a vacation like he wants to believe that to JKW(ig he mean YS to believe that when he will dissapear  ) ???if I get it right...

Anyways hopefully it would be a happy ending

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 7

18 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

still had hope for happy ending.....they better settle all the problem in first half.second half give danyeon couple scene only....:kiss_wink:

Agreed. Even better, they could end the show by showing us a daughter who looks like Dan & a son who looks like YS.

• Like 3
  • Love 7