Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

RuNa in her car in the parking garage. Having more evil thoughts. Remembering walking up on the scene with her dead minion. She must think Dan killed him. She gets a call from Nina. They meet outside. Suddenly all these cops show up. Dang you go Nina. Don't make me like you now. RuNa's room at home being raided. Mom is sitting on the couch having a kiniption fit. Uncle tries to comfort her. 

Back at house of good. Ms Butler is announcing to Dan and YS what is going on with RuNa I think. They talk a moment. Doorbell rings. It is JKW. You mean he didn't just walk straight in and surprise them?

JKW talks to them about something. Sorry I was interrupted so I missed their convo. Not that I would understand anyways. Flashback of JKW talking to Angel Hu about something when they met before Hu died. JKW leaves the house looking thoughtful. Back inside, Dan stands up like he's gonna take YS somewhere. End of first half. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

YS and Dan visit together Hoo's office and both say goodbye and thank him , there is also Hoo's last report where he asks the deity to have mercy on the couple.

1YkbI8z.jpg9GHGeNj.jpg6ttNsXR.jpg

• Like 6

Dan and YS go outside to their favorite bench in the park. It's nighttime. Dan pulls down a leaf and writes his own mission on it, then gives it to YS. Wonder what it says. Well YS walks off. Not sure how she is feeling. Back at home in the little garden table, she has a pen and paper and is getting ready to write something. Must be part of his mission. Dan interrupts and sits down with her. They talk a moment. Then YS tells him something that makes him super happy. That she's pregnant. Omg just kidding of course I wish! Haha

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

ALML is overdue for some product placement. When is the last time Yeon-Seo vacuumed?

Also overdue for a Miss Elena appearance. Hopefully, she is Ni-Na's understudy in Giselle.

• Like 3

Quick shot of RuNa in jail cell. She does something to make herself be sick so she can be taken away in an ambulance. She's clearly got a plan for escape. 

Quick shot of ballet rehearsals. 

Back to YS and Dan at home in the garden. This must be where they dance together. Yup, they go inside the room with the chandelier and piano and dance in the candlelight. Kind of like that first dance of theirs outside. But more elegant. Lol not so drunkenly. 

Omo, the clock turns to midnight. It's the final day, the 11th. We see Dan's handkerchief. It still sparkles. In the morning, Dan and YS leave the house hand in hand. They seem to say goodbye to the house. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

They are so freaking perfect. It's a total throwback to the time Dan was drunk and danced with YS for the first time

wLn7xPV.jpgM5KDonT.jpgtuq7Rul.jpg

Spoiler

EM8x2By.jpgCdNIChg.jpgY7w5L9s.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Dan and YS go outside to their favorite bench in the park. It's nighttime. Dan pulls down a leaf and writes his own mission on it, then gives it to YS. Wonder what it says. Well YS walks off. Not sure how she is feeling. Back at home in the little garden table, she has a pen and paper and is getting ready to write something. Must be part of his mission. Dan interrupts and sits down with her. They talk a moment. Then YS tells him something that makes him super happy. That she's pregnant. Omg just kidding of course I wish! Haha

I was going to jump for joy and you killed my excitement for a bit there! 

5hwAEtg.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

My nerves are getting worse. How I will I suffer through till tomorrow? 

In the dressing room, YS is getting ready. The creepster investor comes in and gives YS flowers. Dan announces himself as her husband. All the other ballerinas clap for her. On the stage, YS does the pep talk for all the dancers. Everyone smiling. Hey Nina is there. She smiles some too. Ms Butler and Dan are in the crowd. Ms Butler cries. Dan just looks in awe of YS. Dan is thanking Ms Butler I think for everything and giving her chills lol. Dan so in love with YS. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

LOL! When the phony sponsor tries to flirt with YS Dan steps in and the sponsor calls Dan the "Superman Secreatry" but Dan announces in front of everyone that he is in fact her husband! And YS and Dan tell everyone they are married. They are so blissfully happy.

RNGpJ2X.jpg

Spoiler

gni9WsH.jpg0tioNcG.jpg

rUEbTrD.jpg6TVlGXE.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 9

I think RuNa is  super villain....with all the Avengers powers. 

She can evade police, her s disguise as a member of staff at the ballet venue.

Now she manages to contact NiNa and speak with her.

I seriously think RuNa will only stop once NiNa is accidentally killed by her....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Back to dressing room. Nina is really sweet to YS. They hold hands for a moment. YS sits down and pulls out Dan's handkerchief. 

Cut to hospital. And here we go....RuNa has hurt a nurse and disguised herself as the nurse to escape. Is she at fantasia now? I think that's her, wearing a staff shirt and a long wig and baseball cap. It's gotta be her. 

The ballet begins. Lights down. Nina is watching from the side of the stage. She gets a text. She goes into the hallway. Yup there's RuNa dressed in disguise. RuNa is telling her plan to Nina? I'm not sure. Nina is pleading with her. Something tells me Nina might sacrifice herself for YS. Would she do that? RuNa threatens Nina and walks off. 

Back to ballet performance....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Just now, turtlegirl said:

Back to dressing room. Nina is really sweet to YS. They hold hands for a moment. YS sits down and pulls out Dan's handkerchief. 

Cut to hospital. And here we go....RuNa has hurt a nurse and disguised herself as the nurse to escape. Is she at fantasia now? I think that's her, wearing a staff shirt and a long wig and baseball cap. It's gotta be her. 

The ballet begins. Lights down. Nina is watching from the side of the stage. She gets a text. She goes into the hallway. Yup there's RuNa dressed in disguise. RuNa is telling her plan to Nina? I'm not sure. Nina is pleading with her. Something tells me Nina might sacrifice herself for YS. Would she do that? RuNa threatens Nina and walks off. 

Back to ballet performance....

I also believe that Nina will sacrifice herself for YS to atone for the sins committed by her mum and sister.

• Like 5

YS dancing her heart out. The music feels so suspenseful. YS is dying now I believe. Dan is watching nervously. Nina also still watching from sidelines. YS dies as Giselle. End of first half. Dan gets a text. It's from Nina. Shiiiii* I think this was part of RuNa's plan. Or maybe Nina is in on it too I don't know! But Nina tells something to Dan. Dan must have responded in a weird way. Because Nina is in the dressing room now looking confused. Ahhh what's going on??

Dan goes to find YS in the hallway before act 2 begins. They talk a moment but YS receives call to go back on stage. They exchange I love yous. When YS leaves, Dan calls someone. He goes up the stairs. RuNa is following him with a knife in her hand. Oh crap. YS sees all this. Oh no!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5