Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

3 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I feel the opposite....they really have run out of plot....the fast paced first few episodes and not allowing Dan and Yeon Seo falling for each other part to be gradual....they have reached a point now that the conflicts are not enough to fill 3 whole episode. We will have one final showdown with Luna and Dan would disappear or Yeon Seo would die....might or might not comeback....Kang Woo is wasted too as a character....Dont get me wrong...love this show....love my Dan Yeon couple but writing could have been tighter or more well planned

I thing, this was the main plot. Writer just didn’t know how to execute it properly. Alas, seeing what a disaster her last work was ... this is A in comparison. Didn’t I say let’s not trust the writer until the very last second of the show? Basically. 

Have you seen the temperature of love? I think, that’s the kind of miscommunication happening between the writer and the director.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I feel the opposite....they really have run out of plot....the fast paced first few episodes and not allowing Dan and Yeon Seo falling for each other part to be gradual....they have reached a point now that the conflicts are not enough to fill 3 whole episode. We will have one final showdown with Luna and Dan would disappear or Yeon Seo would die....might or might not comeback....Kang Woo is wasted too as a character....Dont get me wrong...love this show....love my Dan Yeon couple but writing could have been tighter or more well planned

I agree that JKW character should be more develop.....nina also has slow paced development. hope for a more development for second lead character tonight.

• Like 4

Just want to say that you guys are all so productive recently. I was off from this thread for just one week due to some schoolwork and it literally took me another week (maybe more) to finish reading all the comments (it’s around 100 pages but I don’t want to miss those beautiful comments, recaps and gifs... at all so I just kept reading page by page :D). Thanks to the passionate kiss n bed scenes last night of our lovely OTP, I had the strength to finish the 20 latest pages in one night and finally I can catch up with you guys now haha. I’m just so in love with this thread!! I was pissed knowing the decreased rating of last night’s ep but reading your comments, it cheered me up:P thank you all of you. Looking forward to tonight’s ep with the sweet wedding scene awww, and I hope it will just be covered in sweetness not angst (which is not likely to happen but I still have high hope in the love of our leads to overpower all the angst yessss:wub:).

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Our poor couple :tears:

So YS is destined to die and Dan will disappear they’re a tragic couple at this point :bawling: Writer don’t pull a Romeo and Juliet card pleaseeeeeeeee 

Question: So if YS destined to die cause of the wicked, that’s considered sacrificial love and will make KD human?? That’s where I’m a bit confuse cause it’s not like she died for him cause she destined to die :sweatingbullets:

And what’s up with the handkerchief glowing again. I really want it to be a good sign but from Hu and JKW it’s gonna turn black if KD becomes human.

The episode upcoming today I have a feeling we might end with something sad argh. This is probably the first drama I feel so emotional and scared for the ending. It’s been a rollercoaster the whole drama. My heart is not at ease :tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

I think, that’s the kind of miscommunication happening between the writer and the director.  :lol:

To me, it seems like the director is not getting what the writer meant right from the start. They are in my opinion not in sync. The writer is weak if the director is good.

To be honest, I felt the first 4 episodes were the best of all. I hated the whole Fantasia plot that was essentially supposed to be another main thing of this drama Ballet. The secondary characters could have been given a better development but NONE turn out as desired. They were given up halfway or largely forgotten. 

I still love the show despite all the flaws. It's true the writing is less than good resulting in the story not as appealing as it could actually turned out to be. The two main leads was what the show was for me. From the start I was watching for SHS and she didn't let me down. Not at all.

The DanYeon chemistry was a bonus and it kept me in till now.:D

I cannot guess what the writer want for her ending till the last minute. It's keeping me on tenterhooks but I still want to trust that it will be a happy ending

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 5

3 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

To me, it seems like the director is not getting what the writer meant right from the start. They are in my opinion not in sync. The writer is weak if the director is good.

To be honest, I felt the first 4 episodes were the best of all. I hated the whole Fantasia plot that was essentially supposed to be another main thing of this drama Ballet. The secondary characters could have been given a better development but NONE turn out as desired. They were given up halfway or largely forgotten. 

I still love the show despite all the flaws. It's true the writing is less than good resulting in the story not as appealing as it could actually turned out to be. The two main leads was what the show was for me. From the start I was watching for SHS and she didn't let me down. Not at all.

The DanYeon chemistry was a bonus and it kept me in till now.

Also. I need to mention this.

Though I have to give credit to the writer for couple of things: Thank you for giving us Lee Yeon Seo! I think, this character is a gift to Hae Sun fans. Dan is a gift to L’s fans. I don’t know how other actors would have played these two, but these two put soul into their characters for sure.

Also before ALML, I have been screaming at the top of my lungs how it’s so hard to find different genre in KShows these days! I wanted them to base their shows on dancing/singing more. Flaws aside, this was such a fresh concept! 

More than the plot, this show really helped Hae Sun and L show their best, performances wise and they did! I don’t know about you guys but I’m glad. This may have lacked but with time I think it will become a cult show to remember by. 

I think, our disappointment is ... viewers’ ... it’s such a fine show that it break our hearts to know why it ain't perfect? Then again what show is? Even DOTS/MLFTS had its flaws.

When I think about such things, ratings don’t matter. But human nature is such, we are competitive by nature. 

It’s funny isn’t it? We are sad over the ratings yet we are finding flaws at the same time? It’s almost like saying we are accepting the fact it deserves the ratings it’s getting. Why are we expecting more then? 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 8

God really acts in an unfathomable way in this drama. 

If LYS was supposed to die in the car accident, why did He give KD the mission to find love for LYS in 100 days

when in the end, He planned for LYS to die anyway? It's as though He is playing a joke on both of them,

since He knows of their connection and must have foreseen that they would fall in love :tears:

• Like 7

I hope some of korean magazine invite them to interview and take some intimate picture. Hahaha.:lol:

I saw cha eun woo and shin se kyung have a magazine picture :D

• Like 6

Btw did anyone noticed that at the end of the preview, it’s like very windy all of a sudden when they kiss??? Doesn’t look like a good sign to me :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

VM makers! Are you listening?! I want a VM on this! :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Dan disappears at the end of Ep14.

However, I would like the whole Ru Na thing to be cleared up soon. Either she is exorcised or somehow she is punished for what she has done. I think it would take Dan being there when this happens.

So at most, tonight will be a cliffhanger of YS in danger (again! and hopefully for the last time).

Ep 15 is when/if Dan manages to rescue her. If not, she dies and that's when I throw my hands in the air.

I believe God had a purpose in giving Dan his last mission. I still think this is his last mission before becoming human.

For KW, I think God left him on Earth to find his purpose again. Is he truly no longer an angel? Or are his angelic abilities dormant until he found his purpose again.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Will both die and be angels together?:P

To be honest, I want that. If they do that .. SooSun can be real. :glasses:

• LOL 6

Peeps.. Let's be positive. I think they will have a happy ending since Kim Dan manage to accomplish his mission. Wasn't his mission as stated on the 'leaf' was "LOVE", and minutes later he was dispatched to LYS's hospital room.. I prefer to interpret that as God's msg for him to find love in LYS, and there were no condition attached to that, so Dan is free in his way of looking/obtaining/finding that 'LOVE" for the poor blind-betrayed-by-her-own-family-member girl.

Furthermore i agree with @Ana Paula Cionci

2 hours ago, Ana Paula Cionci said:

I also think if we don´t get a happy ending we will lost some of the beautiful narrative of this drama: faith.

If our OTP do not get their happy ending that will seriously make us ponder on fate vs faith.. How tragic can one's life be, just look at their respective sad 'fate' in the back story. I believe most religion in the world thought it's believers to be patient and to have faith in God for every turn of events occurred in our life. So I hope we can at least expect for our OTP to get their fair share of happiness in the world after all those struggling and despair they've faced since they were young..

Ahh, this really sounds like I'm being hopeful for the happy ending.. 

• Like 6

Now after watching Eng sub. I'm like this.

Probably it's only me who are not excited about the kiss scenes.  

I just want Dan and Yeon Seo to be happy at the end.

Now, I'm so depressed.  

So I think I will take a time-off from all the thread until I see that this drama has a happy ending, then I can come back to rewatch and enjoy those sweet scenes.  

0M9vsie.png

• Sad 2
  • Love 6