Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

13 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Million $$$ question, WILL THEY GIVE US BTS OF THE KISS!

Never, KBS is STINGY as hell! :rage:

• LOL 10

After that HOT KISS i don't think Shin Hye Sun will look at MS the same way... the guy was hungry, totally PASSIONATE:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

i think this their first passionate kiss on screen....hye sun never had hot kiss like this before.:heart:

May this be the start for many more to come like Park Min Young :D:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

34 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

i think this their first passionate kiss on screen....hye sun never had hot kiss like this before.:heart:

She did. In MGL and 3017, could be considered passionate enough. Thing is she never opened her mouth for them. Like totally French kissing. In MGL, she lead the kiss. But nothing like this. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

oh lord this thread is to fast i want to keep following it but i miss a few days and like 40 pages.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WTFFFFFFFF IS THAT KISS.

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

This MV has the hot rain kiss from today in it...around 3 min mark. :rolleyes::wub:

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I guess stingy KBS is going to think that they can leave out the BTS for the picnic scene since it already looks like BTS, haha

BMd5iGk.gif

WU1MNv7.gif

6cCjBHb.gif

Why does the third kiss look a little spontaneous? Like SHS doesn't know where to place her hand :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4

My expectations is so low with this end, that my only hope now is the fact they didn´t release the "fun song".

But anywyay, today's episode was almost everything we ever wanted. But I still need more!

• Like 6

I started this drama two weeks ago and stopped because it got draggy. I might continue it just for the rain/wings/kiss scene!! :wub: L is sooooo pretty. 

• Like 4

If shes destined to die then let her die and end up as a angel with Dan.. together forever.

Even though it would be sad that would still be a good ending for me. 

• Like 5
  • Love 5

My most favourite of their kisses of all. It's so real, natural, beaming of bliss and simply cute! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 10

OMO! :scream: Today's episodes and all the kissing! WOAH! Didn't expect L to be able to kiss like that. hahaha. :lol:

Even though today was soo much sweet scenes, I fear that we will face something heartbreaking. It's ending next week already, hope everything goes smoothly.

36 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

This MV has the hot rain kiss from today in it...around 3 min mark. :rolleyes::wub:

YES! The OST that everyone has been waiting for. 

Loving the MV. :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)

Wow! That was a hot rain kiss! I underestimated this otp - that’s for sure.

But I’m pretty sure after that kiss - they bumped fists and called it a day :lol:

Question to KMS and SHS: How does one disengage from all of that?!? 

Edited by TomiCh
Clarification
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Just a thought, the first time KD's handkerchief glimmered, it was when he first kissed LYS, and the second time it glimmered, it was when he was in bed with LYS. Does that mean his handkerchief will glimmer when he tastes the forbidden fruit, so to speak? He is going to get married with LYS in the next episode. I wonder if his handkerchief is going to glimmer a third time, or something else is going to happen?

R3KUD9K.gif

ukHaQpt.gif

• Like 9
  • Insightful 3

Hope we'll get to see Dan in black as that bts picture posted few days ago. In that picture he was in black, YS was in a blue outfit and they hug each others in the garden...

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Hope we'll get to see Dan in black as that bts picture posted few days ago. In that picture he was in black, YS was in a blue outfit and they hug each others in the garden...

He was seen in black in the preview. Guess he will be in black outfit more for the coming episodes.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, digi223 said:

Just a thought, the first time KD's handkerchief glimmered, it was when he first kissed LYS, and the second time it glimmered, it was when he was in bed with LYS. Does that mean his handkerchief will glimmer when he tastes the forbidden fruit, so to speak? He is going to get married with LYS in the next episode. I wonder if his handkerchief is going to glimmer a third time, or something else is going to happen?

@digi223 Thank you for pointing that out! For me, I feel that each episode drops a subtle hint that makes me believe that the deity/writer is ultimately on their side. In episode 12, it was the rainbow in their fountain kiss scene. In episode 13, it was the sparkle in Dan's handkerchief again that you mentioned. It gave me a glimmer of hope that Dan and YS will be okay. That the mission is being accomplished or at least, it has not failed. If it had turned gray or something (not quite yet black), I'd have less hope and feel doomed.

Also, Dan was told by JKW/Angel Hu that his love for YS would cause him to dissipate like smoke/dust, but it appears that Dan is slowly "disappearing". Somehow, I feel that what's happening to Dan is different, but we’ll see…

Anyway, just my thoughts and I understand that I may be that sucker who’s still believing in a happy ending. In the meantime though, I'm preparing myself for some major angst coming at us.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1