Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

YS and Angel Dan are waiting for rain now so he can show his wings. But it's clear like every day. 

But now it's night and per preview stills, they are outside watching the moon and it starts raining. He stands there with his arms out wide. No wings. YS is super happy be cause it must mean he's human right? They hug and then share a pretty hot kiss in the rain. That was a good kiss. 

Omo he puts her to bed and they keep kissing. What are they implying here? Quick shot of his handkerchief sparkling on the table. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR PRAYERS WERE HEARD! HOT KISSING AND BED SCENE

Zz5pgYJ.jpgaWXa1RW.jpgz0CHGIJ.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 3

Bad news from Sunbae Hu...

Cos now he is crying outside the church.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

Morning time. They are sleeping in the same bed but still clothed so who knows! Dan reaches to caress her face and suddenly freaks out. He runs to the church to ask Hu what is going on. Is he human now? Hu just seems frustrated. And Dan seems confused. He must realize it's not as simple as that. 

He walks out of the church looking a bit dismayed. He starts smiling, then laughing, then crying. Awww Angel Dan. Need more tissues.....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

I'M IN SHIPPERS HEAVEN!  SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!! The bed scene was lovely but as always everything is bittersweet and heartwrenching with these two because Dan begins to disappear the next morning (his hand becomes transparent)

vjYCnq6.jpgGmKBCdN.jpgXaVvhut.jpg

Spoiler

itEel1P.jpg3eYVeYf.jpgE6kx0Bk.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5

Random Florist currently stealing Ni-Na's screen time.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

He buys flowers for her. And 'A Thousand Years' is playing in the shop.... So sad!

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Hello... my heart just died from too much sweetness! 

epdNq7A.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 14
  • Thanks 1

Oh noooo. YS calls Dan. He's outside walking. All he says is sorry. Sorry. What is gonna happen? I'm scared. He goes into a flower shop. I know the song they're playing in the background! I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more. Sorry distracted. He is getting the bouquet of flowers wrapped up. 

Quick shot of runa hiring a new henchman. Wonder if that other dude is still tied up on the bldg? 

Cut to Nina at ballet studio. She starts cleaning out her locker. YS walks up. Nina crying again. My face hurts watching her cry all the time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

Hello... my heart just died from too much sweetness! 

this is BTS. coz date scene seems like BTS for me hahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

They can't touch each other's faces any more.

Maybe they both need to switch to a different PPL foundation?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

She knows he is disappearing and it looks like she is challenging the one above that she will fight for him.

• Like 3
  • Sad 6

The ballerina stand-in left the stage suddenly. Probably just heard about the bombing at the National Assembly- it's all Top 10 search terms on Barro right now!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Everyone seems to be prepping for Giselle. Already so soon? Angel Dan shows up with the flowers and hands them to her per preview. He mentions the first day he watched her dance in the same spot. She runs off to go rehearse. Oh plz no sadness coming oh plz no. She goes up on stage. He goes into the auditorium to watch her. Wait she can't feel him? Did he become transparent??? Flash Back to bed. I think she touched his face but her hand went right thru. Did I see that right? I hope I'm wrong. Back to present. He waves at her on stage. She waves back. Spotlight goes on her. She's performing just for him. Oh no! Dan suddenly feels a gust of wind from somewhere. Oh shiz. She's still performing but he suddenly can't see her!! She became invisible. What?!? Hu walks up to him. Dan is freaking out. Hu starts explaining things. Dan is crying and covering his ears. He doesn't want to know. Hu leaves. Dan is left alone. Suddenly at the end of the performance he can see her again, laying there "dead"

After performance he walks up to her with the flowers. I'm glad he can see her again. Think he says he wants to marry her. They embrace. But Dan is worried you can tell. End. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 7

Wedding tomorrow....

Somehow I know I will be needing those tissues!

• Like 3
  • Sad 5

Omo I have to find a way to watch tomorrow's episode live. It's gonna be sooo good. Wedding but then major sadness is coming!! 

• Like 3
  • Sad 6