[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Dan disappears at the end of Ep14.

However, I would like the whole Ru Na thing to be cleared up soon. Either she is exorcised or somehow she is punished for what she has done. I think it would take Dan being there when this happens.

So at most, tonight will be a cliffhanger of YS in danger (again! and hopefully for the last time).

Ep 15 is when/if Dan manages to rescue her. If not, she dies and that's when I throw my hands in the air.

I believe God had a purpose in giving Dan his last mission. I still think this is his last mission before becoming human.

For KW, I think God left him on Earth to find his purpose again. Is he truly no longer an angel? Or are his angelic abilities dormant until he found his purpose again.

Peeps.. Let's be positive. I think they will have a happy ending since Kim Dan manage to accomplish his mission. Wasn't his mission as stated on the 'leaf' was "LOVE", and minutes later he was dispatched to LYS's hospital room.. I prefer to interpret that as God's msg for him to find love in LYS, and there were no condition attached to that, so Dan is free in his way of looking/obtaining/finding that 'LOVE" for the poor blind-betrayed-by-her-own-family-member girl.

Furthermore i agree with @Ana Paula Cionci

2 hours ago, Ana Paula Cionci said:

I also think if we don´t get a happy ending we will lost some of the beautiful narrative of this drama: faith.

If our OTP do not get their happy ending that will seriously make us ponder on fate vs faith.. How tragic can one's life be, just look at their respective sad 'fate' in the back story. I believe most religion in the world thought it's believers to be patient and to have faith in God for every turn of events occurred in our life. So I hope we can at least expect for our OTP to get their fair share of happiness in the world after all those struggling and despair they've faced since they were young..

Ahh, this really sounds like I'm being hopeful for the happy ending.. 

Now after watching Eng sub. I'm like this.

Probably it's only me who are not excited about the kiss scenes.  

I just want Dan and Yeon Seo to be happy at the end.

Now, I'm so depressed.  

So I think I will take a time-off from all the thread until I see that this drama has a happy ending, then I can come back to rewatch and enjoy those sweet scenes.  

0M9vsie.png

15 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Now after watching Eng sub. I'm like this.

Probably it's only me who are not excited about the kiss scene.  

I just want Dan and Yeon Seo to be happy at the end.

Now, I'm so depressed.  

So I think I will take a time-off from all the thread until I see that this drama has a  happy ending, then I can come back and enjoy those sweet scenes.  

You don’t trust Yeon Seo and Myung Soo? 

Trust them, they are giving hints towards happy ending. If not them, then me. :joy:

Oh and by the way! 

HOW CAN YOU NOT BE HAPPY ABOUT THE KISS!! :triumph:

Ru Na is still plotting against YS but i think she will mess up and i fear Ni Na will get hurt on stage! Hu said to Dan that his handkerchief is supposed to turn black but we all saw that it's not the case so i really think Dan will come back as human!

Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Take Their Relationship To A New Level In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Take Their Relationship To A New Level In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jul 4, 2019
by J. Lim

Shin Hye Sun and INFINITE’s L are about to take their relationship to a new level in the KBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love.”

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” tells the story of a jaded ballerina Lee Yeon Seo (played by Shin Hye Sun) who closes her heart off from others and angel Dan (played by L), who is mischievous and immature but helps Lee Yeon Seo. They have been delighting viewers as each other’s savior and source of comfort.

Spoilers

Ahead of the upcoming episodes, “Angel’s Last Mission” has shared stills of Lee Yeon Seo and Dan holding a wedding ceremony together. After knowing that their time together is limited, the pair have been building up happy memories, savoring each moment like it will last together. Despite not knowing what their future holds, they have agreed to tie the knot.

The stills show them walking down the aisle together in a dress and tuxedo. Though they are not surrounded by the blessing of others, they hold love and affection in their eyes as they exchange gazes. There are many obstacles they have to overcome, but the moment of happiness they share together is like a statement that they will always care for each other no matter what happens.

Shin-Hye-Sun-INFINITE-L.jpg

The production staff stated, “Both Shin Hye Sun and L have been completely immersed in their respective characters, so much that you could say they’ve become their characters. We hope viewers will continue to show their support to see what kind of change comes after this special wedding ceremony.”

The next episodes of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” are set to air on July 4 at 10 p.m. KST. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1336449wpp/shin-hye-sun-and-infinites-l-take-their-relationship-to-a-new-level-in-angels-last-mission-love

20 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Ru Na is still plotting against YS but i think she will mess up and i fear Ni Na will get hurt on stage! Hu said to Dan that his handkerchief is supposed to turn black but we all saw that it's not the case so i really think Dan will come back as human!

Runa that chick, there's something wrong with her. She is a psychopath. She sent chills down my spine with her smile today.

7 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Runa that chick, there's something wrong with her. She is a psychopath. She sent chills down my spine with her smile today.

Ru Na is crazy and wicked... i have the feeling she will get to jail...I don't trust very much this writer but maybe with this drama it's the good chance to change my mind...:sweatingbullets: All i want is a happy ending and a little girl who dances with her mother would be fantastic!

Archived