o4AQsiY.jpgv4RxNQK.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

INFINITE’s L Works Desperately To Become Human In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

INFINITE’s L Works Desperately To Become Human In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jul 3, 2019
by L. Kim

Will INFINITE’s L be able to become human?

In recent episodes of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love,” angel Dan (L) desperately wants to become a human being because of his feelings for the mortal Lee Yeon Seo (Shin Hye Sun). Both of them know, however, that the end result of their forbidden love will be Dan’s extinction.

Dan, who previously wanted to complete his mission as soon as possible and go back to heaven, now only wants to stay by Lee Yeon Seo’s side. Dan asked the heavens, “I want to be a person who can love at the risk of life. Is that possible?” and viewers are keenly paying attention to what the answer may be.

Dan had thought it was God’s will that he became an angel and saved Yeon Seo’s life and that he was able to be by her side through the mission. However, the secret revealed by Ji Kang Woo (Lee Dong Gun) and the fact that a loved one’s sacrifice is the way an angel can become a human being have raised anticipation for what steps Dan is about to take next.

The drama released new stills of Dan working hard on an angel report. It is his brave prayer and message of determination to God.

In the photos, Dan’s eyes are wide open, and he looks determined to write a report all night long. The reports piled up on his desk prove his strong will and long journey, and he looks up at the sky with hope and resolve. What kind of response will God send to such a prayer?

infinite-l-3.png

https://www.soompi.com/article/1336276wpp/infinites-l-works-desperately-to-become-human-in-angels-last-mission-love

• Like 4

Just now, mylovekge said:

I WANT THOSE BOOKS. I HOPE THERE'S ENGLISH VERSION, THOUGH.

Same, same :wub:

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

I WANT THOSE BOOKS. I HOPE THERE'S ENGLISH VERSION, THOUGH.

I would love for them to translate it into English but based on my previous experience with kdrama books, there is virtually no chance. I remember Song Jina publishing several volumes of the Faith novel, and that fandom was huge, there was a petition with thousands of signatures but to no avail. The same goes for the Personal Taste novel or Jang Ok Jung 'Live in Love' novel and both fandoms were larger than the ALML fandom and there were also several petitions. I guess it's just too much work and it is not profitable for them. I don't want to be the one to bring the sad news and destroy your hopes but that's the reality :tears:

• Like 3

I think Nina is going to do JKW's version of Giselle in the end while Yeonseo is doing all she can to challenge and win the "Deity" so as to keep her one and only Dan by her side. :P

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ayupkurnia said:

Seriously, where are our BTS ???? :tears:

KBS must have feared that the BTS is so much sweeter that it will take precedence over the show :rolleyes::P

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

New BTS photo of KMS from Infinite twitter - he is wearing the picnic outfit

1KPB5HS.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, digi223 said:

KBS must have feared that the BTS is so much sweeter that it will take precedence over the show :rolleyes::P

And so KMS should be the one who teased us with that "did you sleep well?" photo, as a BTS replacement :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Good morning to all (or midday or evening etc)! I have been away from the boards for a few days so I'm a bit out of the loop but I will still be trying to live cap today's episode. 

Unfortunately I won't be able to do so tomorrow. It is holiday here in the States and I will be with family from morning onward :( Trust me, I'll be trying to check my phone as often as possible.

I expect many cute scenes today, but then something really dramatic will happen at the end I'm sure. This show has the best endings to episodes, even if they're usually dramatic/heartbreaking. 

Do we have any news on an official OST album being released, and if so, where/when it would be available? I'd love to purchase if so! 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, immorethant said:

Yeon Seo confronted Ru-Na on the same day. 

This week, Ru-Na's birth secret will be revealed, Yeon-Seo will help Ru-Na purge the demon possessing her, and Yeon-Seo and Ru-Na's love for each other will finally flourish. The other plot line will be Miss Elena helping Ni-Na overcome her eating disorder.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Hoping for lots of product placement today!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Begins where we left off....warm embrace but also tinge of sadness about it all. Angel Dan's journal entry turning to ash...

Cut to JKW sitting alone, recalling his words to YS.  We get YS' reaction and see that JKW put his old Angel handkerchief on the table for her to see.

Back to present. He leaves the cafe and Hu comes up to talk to him. Angry JKW. 

Cut to house of evil. Aunt and uncle are silently in the living room. Nina comes down with luggage. Guess she's being all noble and moving out. She is yelling and crying at her parents. Aunt breaks down in tears. Nina walks outside and Runa greets her. Nina is still crying but RuNa is ice cold. She says something to Nina that makes Nina even more dramatically break down. Oof it's exhausting just to watch all that dramatic mess! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

If YS and KD share a room, Ni-Na can use YS room.

• Like 3