Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

2 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Busy, busy week for me....looking forward to seeing what happens this week

Oh, I’m not looking forward, but I want lap lying ... or romance at least! Or a good dissipativity  scene. Nothing much. 

• Like 1

I love this moment so much because, on so many different levels, Dan has been Yeon Seo’s anchor and here we get to literally see it when he watches over her even in her sleep, being her dreamcatcher, warding off nightmares, chasing away bad memories and intruders. I’ve already lost count how many nights he’s spent in her bed or camping out in front of her door, making sure no one can hurt her and barely getting any sleep. It’s no wonder that the deity might be jealous of Dan’s love for Yeon Seo because Dan looks at her and touches her like she is the most precious and sacred thing, be it on Earth or in Heaven. The way he cherishes her, loves her, touches her and kisses he is so reverent that it feels like he is worshipping her and the ground she walks upon. Kim Dan has never loved any human or the almighty the way he loves YS and he is prepared to keep loving and protecting her forever or literally die trying.

b4tLYEi.jpg

When YS calls desperately from her sleep for the only four people she has ever loved it’s so heartwrenchingly tragic because all of them are either dead or soon will be.

LWJtNKw.jpg

On another note, Dan has pretty much took permanent residence in YS’s bed at this point and it’s as if it were the most natural thing ever, as if he belonged there and YS is completely unfazed to find him there and happy that the first thing she sees in the morning is his face.

SH0P3uJ.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 8

We usually have new stills on Mondays... :/ why this drought for

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

This drama make me fall in love with shin hye sun and i know all about infinite. 

Welcome to our club then! :joy:

• Love 2

The way Hae Sun executes that hidden yet visible pleasure ... it kills me every time!  :wub:

ezgif-2-5c62ba0d4f90.gif

• Like 7
  • Love 2

tumblr_ptzm2ds51F1s8t96qo6_r1_540.gif&ke

that stare at his lips... these 2 deserves a make out session asap.. too much restrained desire is bad for health

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

What does this say? Pray is being released this week? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Tomorrow (July 3rd) , two OST songs will be released simultaneously at noon.  

- 'Perfume'  by Sojung (from Ladies' Code girl group).

- 'Pray'  by Klang

This gives me high confident that this drama will have a happy ending.

Because two heartbreaking song will be released this week,  so there's only one 'happy' song  (by a male vocal) left to be released next week which is supposed to be played at the ending scene (Dan-Yeon with their kids).  :blush:

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2019070246784

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

woahh.. the two songs i've been waiting the most! ... they want me to cry out the whole week while waiting for the finale

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Tomorrow (July 3rd) , two OST songs will be released simultaneously at noon.  

- 'Perfume'  by Sojung (from Ladies' Code girl group).

- 'Pray'  by Klang

This gives me high confident that this drama will have a happy ending.

Because two heartbreaking song will be released this week,  so there's only one 'happy' song  (by a male vocal) left to be released next week which is supposed to be played at the ending scene (Dan-Yeon with their kids).  :blush:

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2019070246784

What’s that happy song? 

• Like 1

Just thinking about this drama and not knowing if we will get a satisfying ending makes me depressed... 

Even listening to the OST and knowing there's 4 episodes left is making me emotional... 

*I don't want it to end! (drinks wine in despair)* :tears:

j9ViyiF.gif

The new photos of the rain scene got me all like... What is with the sad emotions? :crazy:

A79KOIk.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Annyeong chingus!.. My first post ever in ALML's thread.. And after long hiatus from Soompi thread on top of that.. :)

To me this drama is the best, it deserve LOTS of love.. And of course award-worthy drama/acting.. Wish the team can win lots of award/recognition in this year end KBS Drama Award event.

I know SHS is a great actress when I first saw her in Five Enough, and then in LOTBS.. She shine even in supporting role.. While for uri angel KMS I'm really impressed with his improvement, acting wise as well as singing wise.. He was spectacular in Miss Hammurabi last year, and he step up his game higher in ALML.. 'Kim Dan' really suits him the best, I can't imagine other actor playing the cute/dorky/badass angel as perfect as KMS..

And do i need to say that I really love their chemi together.. It's cute and adorable beyond words, and they can be sexy too.. 

And just like all of you I'm also desperately hoping for a happy ending for this #danyeon couple.. #danyeon fighting!..

• Like 6
  • Love 9

Wouldn’t it be interesting if Dan’s wings didn’t spread out in the upcoming rain scene? Maybe part of his answer is there. It’s probably too early though and wishful thinking of my part.

Btw, has the story revealed why Dan’s wings spread out when it rains? Just curious if I missed it. I only remember that it rained when young YS saved Dan/SW from falling into the waters and later when he died. I assume the wings and the rain are somehow correlated to those occurrences?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, taeunfighting said:

Wouldn’t it be interesting if Dan’s wings didn’t spread out in the upcoming rain scene? Maybe part of his answer is there. It’s probably too early though and wishing thinking of my part.

Btw, has the story revealed why Dan’s wings spread out when it rains? Just curious if I missed it. I only remember that it rained when young YS saved Dan/SW from falling into the waters and later when he died. I assume the wings and the rain are somehow correlated to those occurrences?

I would think his wings only appear simultaneously when it's raining and when she's in danger?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I would think his wings only appear simultaneously when it's raining and when she's in danger?

Yes, it does only happen when she is in danger as well. I like that. Makes his wings even more meaningful.

• Like 6