Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

She's came up with a list of things she wants to do with him before his 100 days limit is up, and that probably includes getting married. It's so heartbreaking just at that thought. They both know time is running and they are going to spend their short remaining time together.

Are they going to get married, then he disappears but eventually comes back for a happy ending with her and their child?:P Ok it's a dumb comment. I'm bad at analysing but this is what I can think of now :lol: B)

Welcome @EltaD It's never too late! Join us for the last lap of the drama during the next two weeks! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

6 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

I actually loved seeing badass YS back again in these three scenes: arguing with Dan in the park, then back home in her room and reprimanding Hoo and Dan at the church. It made me realise how I miss rude bad Princess YS from the first 2 episodes, and how I miss those DanYeon "fights". She has been too soft and lovelorn and too nice to Dan ever since Dan rejected her, left and came back, that I almost forgot how much I love seeing her scream at him :P

I agree. That’s the charm of her. I love DanYeon screaming at each other ... it makes me think, their poor kids. What would they have to put up with. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, jakey09 said:
 :((( i'm already suffering... I watch like 6-7 times each episode until the next week... What i'm going to do with my life ://// i should be studying, but i can´t focus. Already suffering because i won't be watching live next week bc of work :'(
This drama already entered my hall of favorites, alongside with It's Okay That's Love.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

Me! Already getting the withdrawal symptoms :tears:

• Sad 5
  • Thanks 1

Me too! I’ve got all withdrawal symptoms:((( especially after the watching ep 12:;(( I’m crying:((

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • LOL 1

You know I really love that scene where DanYeon came running out of the Chruch, Yeon Seo wanting to kill him for trying to set her up with KW.

I always wanted a scene like that and thank God for small wishes. How flustered she became at Dan’s “I wish you love me only.” (not literal) I love her going all soft with Dan yet it’s not Yeon Seo if even Deity's servants don’t bow in front of her. :lol:

ezgif-4-bc071e0f867f.gif

I marvelled at the fact during the last episode, how calm and composed she was through out the whole process. I wasn’t expecting her to be - I was expecting her to be all shocked and surprised, but ... she amazed me! She did not act like those typical female leads. 

You may not agree with me but I think Yeon Seo already beat my favourite character of Hae Sun’s which was Ji An who was such a kick richard simmons personality as well, but because Yeon Seo has what Ji An didn’t (Myung Soo being one of them ;) JK).

• Like 8
  • Love 5

10 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

You know I really love that scene where DanYeon came running out of the Chruch, Yeon Seo wanting to kill him for trying to set her up with KW.

I love that scene too. How dare you pick my rib! I laughed so hard when she screamed at him saying how diligent and picky those matchmaking agencies were! :joy:  They are so cute when they fight. 

Even Hoo got scared of her :lol:

Way to go my badass Princess! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I always wanted a scene like that and thank God for small wishes. How flustered she became at Dan’s “I wish you love me only.” (not literal) I love her going all soft with Dan yet it’s not Yeon Seo if even Deity's servants don’t bow in front of her. :lol:

I marvelled at the fact during the last episode, how calm and composed she was through out the whole process. I wasn’t expecting her to be - I was expecting her to be all shocked and surprised, but ... she amazed me! She did not act like those typical female leads. 

You may not agree with me but I think Yeon Seo already beat my favourite character of Hae Sun’s which was Ji An who was such a kick richard simmons personality as well, but because Yeon Seo has what Ji An didn’t (Myung Soo being one of them ;) JK).

I love Yeon Seo too. It is one of the few female leads that never disappointed me with her actions. I totally love how she can be so cold and scary on the outside and then so soft and sweet with Dan and is not afraid of showing this side to him only. She is bold and unpredictable. Such a tsundere. I love the way she handled JKW all the times he tried to make a move. She was never shaken or allowed him to cross her line. I love the way she treated her evil family, with such class and elegance. One of my favorites characters of all time. And she blends so well with Dani :wub: they are the sweetest couple. If the emotional burden of the show wasn't so heavy they could even dethrone the cuteness overload of MinMin and BongBong (SWDBS) :lol:

9 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

27 minutes ago, almldan said:

I don't really know what this says, but is it saying that someone saw them recording a wedding + kiss scene at Jade Garden (YS palace)? It might not be true cause it's just a comment who posted it and no pictures :o

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=oneandonlylove&no=3548&page=1

That might also be scenes from the JKW/Miss Elena wedding.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

31 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Me! Already getting the withdrawal symptoms :tears:

Not going to think about it....I refuse to think about it until the last day...:bawling::bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

6 hours ago, iffy21 said:

YOU'RE right Chingu!! LMAO we can't blame the guy for wearing white pants it's the stylist fault and HS for holding him so tight :joy:

I really wanted to ignore this, but I am curious :blink: I know what everyone saw, but why white pants is a problem? By the way, saw that on another scene in the drama too, lol

41 minutes ago, almldan said:

I don't really know what this says, but is it saying that someone saw them recording a wedding + kiss scene at Jade Garden (YS palace)? It might not be true cause it's just a comment who posted it and no pictures :o

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=oneandonlylove&no=3548&page=1

I wonder if this is for the wedding scene after the wedding proposal in the preview? Does anyone know when filming for ALML is going to end?

• Like 3

But i think it's early for a wedding... Hope we'll get at least a HOOOTTT KISSS SCENEEEE... Writernimmm please for our sake!!!!!:phew:-_-

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Am I the only one who thinks that JKW will be the sacrificial love that will enable Kim Dan to become a human so they can live happily together...?

He is neither angel nor human.. he has no purpose in life yet he cannot die even if he wants to. He hasn't learned his lesson yet, this is the only way for the fallen angel to redeem himself...

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

Ru-Na is considering various post-Fantasia career options:

• LOL 4