Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

10 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

No, no, freaking no!!! This is simply not acceptable in my books. I want a proper honeymoon for DanYeon.:angry:

KBS don’t even show proper kisses! :lol:

You want a honeymoon?! 

NMN6RPe.gif

• LOL 13

Our OTP is doing so well to hold onto each other in today's episode! I LOVE IT! :wub:

Me: 

165a796e-c01c-43b4-9370-83fd1fe543bf-ori

Btw, I don't know if y'all noticed but JKW looked sexually turned on after LYS told him that she'll love KD even more regarding the short time they have left together. LMBO! :lol:

Again! :D

Spoiler

acc4b80f-14cb-4881-967f-b2b24a4133d0-ori

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

My two cents and a half.

Ep 12 is usually a turning point and we know what dates lead to in dramaland (no naughty thoughts!) - something happens to the couple. [I am actually reminded of Fiery Priest when the junior priest wanted to spend a day out with his hyung and got his head bashed in :ph34r: )

I still see a sacrifice happening. On whose part, I don't know as they both love each other a lot.

cqKkdF.gif

How clear can this be? 12 episodes later and she will still not accept you. Geezz... usually it's the second female lead doing this to the male lead but a role reversal.

I like that YS is now also trying to fight for KD and wants to spend as much time as possible with him.

I do hope there are no scenes of noble idiocy which would make me tear out my hair.

• Like 6
  • Love 6

2 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

My two cents and a half.

Ep 12 is usually a turning point and we know what dates lead to in dramaland (no naughty thoughts!) - something happens to the couple. [I am actually reminded of Fiery Priest when the junior priest wanted to spend a day out with his hyung and got his head bashed in :ph34r: )

I still see a sacrifice happening. On whose part, I don't know as they both love each other a lot.

How clear can this be? 12 episodes later and she will still not accept you. Geezz... usually it's the second female lead doing this to the male lead but a role reversal.

I like that YS is now also trying to fight for KD and wants to spend as much time as possible with him.

I do hope there are no scenes of noble idiocy which would make me tear out my hair.

i like yeonseo character....she stand firmly with her choice. normally in kdrama female lead would look weak when reject the confession from second lead....it one truly refreshing scene for me...:lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Yup.

For sure Senior Hu was been punished for altering YS's memories.

That should be a big No-No.

If she finds out about Dan being an angel after the rooftop incident, then they should work it out from then.

I suppose since there are quite a number of episodes to go, they needed to prolong the story...

In the end, she recovered her memory on her own.

• Like 5

If you are under 16, don’t read the below post.

Speaking of sexually turned on by some ... 

Am I seeing what you guys are seeing?! :ph34r:

And if you guys are seeing what I’m seeing ...

This can’t be fiction, right? It’s reality, no?

E5FkqLq.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
  • Insightful 2

@Dramanoona that scene in the fiery priest made me cry like a baby lol. 

At first I thought senior hu had erased her memories by the deity’s command, I was really surprised when he confessed to the deity and afterwards got punished for it.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I noticed that too lol! Blessed be whoever decided Dan should wear tight white pants.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, immorethant said:

What did you see ? @jakey09

Please enlighten me .  

I don’t see anything but why I blushed :flushed:

I’m sure you did and that’s why you blushed! :joy: I don’t mind explaining though? :glasses:

• LOL 7

Ahh.. many gif worthy scenes....

GPXRUO.gif

The Avenging Angel.
laKIF1.gif

Love me do.

@jakey09 This is why I don't understand Korean men's penchant for white pants. HAHAHAHAHA!

• LOL 13

6 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I noticed too :sweatingbullets: maybe he is just gifted :flushed:

• LOL 8

All I saw is Carlyn bag , all I saw is Carlyn bag, all I saw is Carlyn bag .....

keep telling myself like this.

:glasses:

• LOL 7

I think, even the thread couldn’t handle SooSun’s state and it turned HOT again! :wub:

i2TOoAF.jpg

Congratulations

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

8 minutes ago, LannaSS said:

I noticed too :sweatingbullets: maybe he is just gifted :flushed:

Or maybe he was enjoying Hae Sun?! :lol:

5 minutes ago, immorethant said:

All I see is Carlyn bag , all I see is Carlyn bag, all I see is Carlyn bag .....

keep telling myself like this.

:glasses:

Start from all the way up at MS’s head and scroll down. Stop somewhere in the middle. You’ll see. B)

• LOL 9

5 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Ahh.. many gif worthy scenes....

The Avenging Angel.

Love me do.

That scene made me laugh out loud. I kept hitting rewind and watching it again. Seeing Yeon Seo going from mad to embarrassed was both funny and adorable. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 6

I'm not satisfied with these kisses <_< the angle was so poor so far, i can't make a fair judgement.  To be honest, seems like MS did all the job. I know HS can do a good job and with mouth open next time, please. However, the pic is very pleasent. If they don't release the BTS maybe they are trying to protect MS's image for being too much happy.

BTW the car kiss was so much better. The whole scene seemed like was not scripted for me... The way YS avoided KD eyes looked like what HS always do. and the kisses... so sweet. For the next one, i hope YS will be the one making the move. It would be nice if happened on the bed, too. Thats it, my wish for next week. Very simple

• Like 2
  • Love 9

28 minutes ago, LannaSS said:

I'm not satisfied with these kisses <_< the angle was so poor so far, i can't make a fair judgement.  To be honest, seems like MS did all the job. I know HS can do a good job and with mouth open next time, please. However, the pic is very pleasent. If they don't release the BTS maybe they are trying to protect MS's image for being too much happy.

BTW the car kiss was so much better. The whole scene seemed like was not scripted for me... The way YS avoided KD eyes looked like what HS always do. and the kisses... so sweet. For the next one, i hope YS will be the one making the move. It would be nice if happened on the bed, too. Thats it, my wish for next week. Very simple

I have been wondering about this as well, we don't seem to see much lip movement from YS. Is YS supposed to be that shy with her kisses? :ph34r: Isn't an angel supposed to be more innocent with the kisses? <_<

• Like 4

I am deprived of a good kiss from these two! :confounded: At this rate, i fear a City of Angels ending or something similar although something did happen before the tragic ending in that movie :phew: will we get it too??

but @jakey09 ROTFL!!! For the first time in my life (in a long time) i sure am glad to be over 16 yrs of age!!! Cuz whatever you saw is exactly what i saw even tho im sure it’s what everyone saw too!!

tenor.gif?itemid=5145348

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1