Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

Speaking about Dan childhood/past name.

It's possible that his name itself is foreshadowing his fate

Dan's childhood/past name is Yoo SeongWoo. In Korean/Hangeul  his full name means "meteor shower"

A meteor shower is a celestial event in which a number of meteors are observed to radiate, or originate, from one point in the night sky. These meteors are caused by streams of cosmic debris called meteoroids entering Earth's atmosphere at extremely high speeds on parallel trajectories. Most meteors are smaller than a grain of sand, so almost all of them disintegrate and never hit the Earth's surface. 

Some showers return annually, others at greater intervals, irregularly or not at all, depending on the relative positions of the shower orbits and Earth's orbit.

It's possible that Dan might disappear/disintegrate as an angel or die as a human being but his life might return through reincarnation or going back time.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 16

@Ameera Ali i think even dog is tired of Dan’s whining and venting and saying to Dan he needs to talk to YS not him :joy: love that the dog is still there and I’ve missed Dan being on that swing/bench thinking, writing, talking to dog and even w YS

thanks bunches to our live recappers and clips gifs sharers....since a i can’t watch yet you all make my day! :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Good night everyone !

The best kiss scene of this episode.

Hopefully we will see this again as the ending scene of the drama.

:love::kiss_wink::heart:

BHAqvQb.gif

(credit @EteruART twitter)

• Like 1
  • Love 21

Elena and Ni-Na are probably angels, too.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, briseis said:

So in the preview, KJW warns Dan that if he continues he will end up like him, YS is making a list of all the things she wants to do with Dan in the remaining time, some of the things is a date and a picnic ("Meet me outside in 30 minutes. We're going on a picnic.") and she also says: "I want to do everything there is with Dan" - I admit that the moment I heard it my mind was totally in the gutter and the first thing which occured to me was that she wants to make love with him.

I was only hoping for a make out, now I'm expecting a love/bed scene! 

55 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Who said 'Lock Lips'  ?    I saw only 'Touched Lips'.

KBS , you lied to me.  :rage::triumph:

Only way you can redeem this is to give me BTS of that kiss scene.  

From today's episode, many points have been resolved (i.e. Dan's true identity,  Evil family's scheme, bad guy was captured).

Only conflicts left are about Dan Yeon's love  ,  Ru-Na's ending  , JKW's closure and Giselle opening performance.

And there are still 4 hours left,  more than enough time to give us sadnees first and then let divine intervention to help this couple.

So right now I have more confidence that this drama will end happily.   :blush: 

I feel you! :triumph:

Also, they wasted a good opportunity to get right into it in the car LMAO 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

Omg! if this ending is going to be anything like city of angels , im going to:

large.gif&key=e4de2ec59b82387a604a696dc1

and then:

10b60aff536160bfcd2048baab59d422387a7a17

• LOL 14
  • Thanks 1

Thank you all for your recap. :kiss_wink:

Maybe Dan will disappear and it will pave a way for YS's great Giselle performance.

• Like 9

Listen folks: check out the comments sections, in particular the one from haesunlover as that person asks SHS to kiss back KMS. :joy: 

Please like as this is seriously hilarious and hopefully it will encourage the poor girl. LMAO!!!

• Like 15
  • LOL 2

Alright Angel Chingus, I have some questions....

So, the "head angel" Hu, when they showed him and Dan arguing in the last episode and he pretty much gave Dan the same song and dance JKW has been giving him about if he gets involved with a human, he is going to suffer, I got the feeling that he was talking about himself. Could it be that he too is a fallen angel, who fell in love with a human and now his mission is to help other angels not do the same?There is definitely more to Hu than they have let on.

Also, why would Dan's fate be the same as JKW's fate? JKW fell in love and thought introducing his love on the altar was enough. However, Dan was specifically tasked with helping YS find love. Not only that, he and YS have a past together. I just feel like their situation is different. 

Finally, how is JKW human? Remember when he caught Dan and YS kissing that first time? Did wings not sprout out? I am confused about that.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

L7YMop.gif?download=true

1WYx80.gif?download=true

Can’t wait for this so adorable :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 14

2 hours ago, briseis said:

So in the preview, KJW warns Dan that if he continues he will end up like him, YS is making a list of all the things she wants to do with Dan in the remaining time, some of the things is a date and a picnic ("Meet me outside in 30 minutes. We're going on a picnic.") and she also says: "I want to do everything there is with Dan" - I admit that the moment I heard it my mind was totally in the gutter and the first thing which occured to me was that she wants to make love with him.

Can’t she? Make love with him? 

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

why the preview so sweet but heartbreaking at the same time???:bawling:

• Sad 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, multiloverssss said:

I know :bawling:

I'm going to cry but at the same time be like what @vangsweetie637 posted, if the city is full of angel, I'm going to become Daesung "Smell, relax, smell." Lol :lol:

I don't care, let them get marry and they will face their fate together. We at least know that Dan won't be a coward like JKW

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

oVvpLk.gif?download=true

@vangsweetie637 come join take pictures with them :joy::mrgreen: , or look at their back , we don’t want KW get in the picture :joy: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Why is that every drama I'm currently watching has these second leads who can't understand the word, "Leave me be"???:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

@vangsweetie637 I need that second picture lol:lol::sweat_smile:. That neck holding never fails to amuse me:joy::mrgreen:.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Thank you all for the recaps and gifs, this thread is honestly so fun with the rollercoaster of emotions we get from the drama every week LOL!

And look, they can not blame us if we are greedy and want to see them make out. They are too beautiful and hot together, the thirst is real!! Give us the thing KBS! :sweat_smile:

(p.s.: the gif where she kisses him in the car is so cute! I can’t wait to watch the episode with subs.)

• Like 7
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Why is that every drama I'm currently watching has these second leads who can't understand the word, "Leave me be"???:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

Waves @lu09 :relaxed: , what this remind you of :joy:

1WYx80.gif?download=true

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Just now, Ameera Ali said:

Waves @lu09 :relaxed: , what this remind of :joy:

Waves:wub:. I know:joy::mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Just read something on twitter that made me thoughtful. In their kiss scene there is a rainbow in the background. The rainbow is a very important figure in their relationship, she showed him the rainbow for the first time. The rainbow also symbolize the promise God made with man to not punish him anymore with rain ( rain means dan being an angel). So maybe that is a hidden message behind this that Dan will became human and they will have their HE.

Or thats just me trying to fool myself :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3