Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

38 minutes ago, immorethant said:

OMG :sweat_smile::scream::flushed:

This is too much.

I’m having a heart attack now.  

This is the part right at the beginning when i first posted and said both are driving me crazy again :P:sweatingbullets::lol:

I hope @titania1000 don't faint when she sees this. Don't take this the wrong way dear:lol:

• LOL 4

Okay now i need translations to this vlive interview. Just Hyesun related parts will do :D 

What did Hyesun write for that last part? 

LDG im not sure. I know L wrote Teamwork and KBM wrote Chance. I know how desperate she is for a chance to breakout or i probably misinterpret... Her scenes are mostly ballet that's why to her this is a ballet drama, whereas for Hyesun, ALML and Lee Yeon Seo is more than just ballet.

Why do i feel Hyesun was more "crazy" with just L alone? Maybe it's just me.  I love that radio interview this afternoon :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Is it me or are L and SHS matching their outfits? Like at yesterdays press con, the radio show and now this interview. They seriously look so well together that I am already shipping them. :wub::wub: 

Does anyone have a link to this interview?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

What did Hyesun write for that last part?

She wrote '단,하나의 첫방' (only one 'first episode') because she said that there will be only onetime of the first episode.

cKLrPrL.png

Lee Dong Gun wrote 'Ballet suit' (발레복), I think he related this to the promise of rating 23% then he will wear ballet suit (for one and only time).

Kim Bo-mi wrote 'Chance'  (기회) ,  she said this drama would be her last chance to dance ballet.

36 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

Does anyone have a link to this interview?

https://www.vlive.tv/video/129059

But the live broadcast just ended, you may have to wait for a while because they probably uploading the recorded tape.

P.S. I'm starving now...didn't eat lunch and dinner properly to watch the two live programs.  :(

• Love 2
  • Thanks 5

Here are new stills from today's episode. By the way, does anyone have a livestream if so please PM me. Thank you very much in advance :heart:

ONSorU8.jpg

source: kbs

• Love 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

:heart::heart:

Who's watching live today? Anyone doing live updates?

FINALLY the long awaited day is here.

1 more hour!!!

4 hours ago, immorethant said:

P.S. I'm starving now...didn't eat lunch and dinner properly to watch the two live program

:joy: 

ok girl, one hour time for you to grab some food BECAUSE you gotta stand by again in an hour's time.:P

4 hours ago, immorethant said:

She wrote '단,하나의 첫방' (only one 'first episode') because she said that there will be only onetime of the first episode.

Woo thanks!!! I love her answer!

4 hours ago, iffy21 said:

Is it me or are L and SHS matching their outfits? Like at yesterdays press con, the radio show and now this interview. 

Yes I agree on their matching outfits. Perhaps they planned beforehand :P

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

I want to describe all of below gifs using the dialogue from this drama.

"이 세상에 딱 너랑 나, 둘만 있다고 생각하는 거야 "

"Imagine that there're only you and me in this world .   

:relaxed::love::kiss_wink::heart:  

Looks like I'm watching two little kids having a good time together.

A3q8xki.gif

9sLP5br.gif

HPrNqBg.gif

Spoiler

SfgwZ1r.gif

pGGIJuJ.gif

G1t40tH.gif

yfpU4Fy.gif

mvz5VfE.gif

fcewDIw.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

34 minutes ago, cantera said:

Can anyone provide the link for live stream?

I don't have the link sadly.   That was why i was asking who could provide live updates :cold_sweat:

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

I want to watch live but the link I have isn't really working at all, it just freezes up after 2 seconds :tears:

the buffering is always so bad on KBS. The youtube short videos will be uploaded soon.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I was able to catch the very end. It was sad. Someone rigged their car and the father got into the accident with her in the backseat (sorry I don't know character names yet). I think her father died but she was still alive. The angel I think came to bless the car and walk away but then he could hear her talking? Well she was talking and he started freaking out and covering his ears like he didn't want to hear her. Then there was a brief flashback. Perhaps our angel and ballerina knew each other as children, when he was still human? Anyways the car fell off the bridge and then it was like time stopped and the angel swooped down to save her. It was a really pretty scene but it seemed really sad too. I can't wait to read the subs and of course watch the rest of the show so I have some clue as to what's going on!! 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 4

I've managed to catch the last 10 minutes or so and I'm in love! They have a childhood connection and this basically happened at the end. Dan was about to let her die but she was pleading that while she was wishing to die every day now she wants to live, it's obviously something that triggers his own memories because that's what he thought when he was a child. I can't wait to watch the whole episode.

cpfwO20.pngXrB0OLs.pngFew6y8h.png

Spoiler

RHFVuKY.pngCTB59oa.png

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

I don't want to spoil anything because I will watch official Eng Sub tomorrow again too. 

But just want to say that Shin Hye Sun is dae-bak !!!

Only 1st episode but I'm already in tears.... 

(Because I can't translate what they said....just kidding :P)

Yeon-Seo yaaaa....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

She was so pitiful..and so beautiful....:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Dan aaaaaaaa..... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

You're my angel , so handsome.....:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

I just want to give this pic of art as a metaphor of Yeon-Seo's painful heart.

Spoiler

brFsMnL.png

*** If you watched '30but17' you may get, but if you didn't watch, please watch it :P

• Like 1
  • Love 5

This is the final scene. I have to say that the song is amazing and the overall soundtrack is really great:

• Like 5
  • Love 5