Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

I’m really enjoying the comments in this forum.  Such good insights and fun!  Thank you!

Thinking over the interactions between KW and YS, it really annoys that he pulls her in for hugs on the pretense that he is happy for her or whatever excuse his mind dreams up.  This just reminds me of men who touch (or do even worse) inappropriately but when challenged about it always seems to come up with excuses such as “she gave me signals that she was ok if I did that”. 

NO, it is not ok to do so, especially when the woman tells you time and again to back off or she is not interested.  In YS’s case, she eventually slapped him but he still doesn’t acknowledge or respect her wishes.  So sad they have to accentuate a character like this in a drama :(.

• Love 9

18 minutes ago, travelling thru said:

I’m really enjoying the comments in this forum.  Such good insights and fun!  Thank you!

Thinking over the interactions between KW and YS, it really annoys that he pulls her in for hugs on the pretense that he is happy for her or whatever excuse his mind dreams up.  This just reminds me of men who touch (or do even worse) inappropriately but when challenged about it always seems to come up with excuses such as “she gave me signals that she was ok if I did that”. 

NO, it is not ok to do so, especially when the woman tells you time and again to back off or she is not interested.  In YS’s case, she eventually slapped him but he still doesn’t acknowledge or respect her wishes.  So sad they have to accentuate a character like this in a drama :(.

Well, a sensible person would think like you. Others would think it’s just oh so romantic! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I've been meaning to post something about this...but whomever said they predict RuNa will somehow be responsible for NiNa dying...this! Yes, I can totally see this happening. It should happen during the Giselle performance. Have RuNa rig something to happen to YS again. But then even more of a plot twist, NiNa sees something is about to happen and saves YS, while RuNa watches the whole thing. This would redeem NiNa (whom I think at this point is stupid but redeemable) while also ruining those 2 evil Bs and probably making them go insane by the end of the story. 

Anyone know, is there a good moment during Giselle for this to happen? 

I'm honestly expecting something major and dramatic to happen during the performance. With some intense music and dancing going on. Bring it. 

• Love 7

Posted (edited)

@Ameera Ali I love those gifs :kiss_wink:

8081225bca020e70a46a9d8a6fe05eaf--chibi-

btw I love Ji Kang Woo more than Kim dan. hahahahaha.. ottoke yo? :mrgreen: it was as same as when I watch Lee Dong Gun in Queen for 7 days kdrama. he was antagonist there but I feel sympathy for him. is this a talent? to be able to make people sympathy xixixxii :love:

Angel+Last+Mission+Love.JPG

at first I thought he was a bad angel. but later I realized he is just a man who trapped in a lonely world and can not go to anywhere. can not live and die. he wanted to die together with his love but he could not. live but can not love. he wants to love but he can not expressed it. he is angry inside but he does not know how to expresses his anger. he can not kill that is not his personality. it was interesting when he saved Lee Yeon Soo in the car accident. he is just a man who wants to love and to be loved. and so poor that he can only love one girl. if only he can falls to other girl like NiNa it will be easier ... sighhhhhhh .. I hate Lee Dong Gun oppa for his eyes acting hahahaha :mrgreen:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3
  • Love 4

59 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Anyone know, is there a good moment during Giselle for this to happen? 

I'm honestly expecting something major and dramatic to happen during the performance.

In most productions, Giselle goes crazy with despair when she finds out her prince is betrothed to someone else.  During this scene she finds a sword/saber on the ground and uses it to stab herself.  The sword prop can be easily exchanged for a real one, hoping that YS will really stab herself to death or at least seriously hurt.

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

Well, a sensible person would think like you. Others would think it’s just oh so romantic! :lol:

Ughh give me a face palm emoji reaction. 

Seriously though I'm watching last week's episodes with subs and JKW is so annoying! "Even though you clearly told me you don't like me and it makes you uncomfortable and you just want to work together as professionals...I'm still gonna keep hugging you and pursuing you and bothering you." Really? How can anyone consider that romantic? It's creepy stalkerish harassment sexual harassment like eww leave her alone. Jus sayin.

Side note - Angel Dan is only supposed to be 22 years old? So young! I didn't realize. Was YS like 14 when she met him, is that right? Then she is only 24 too. Babies. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

14 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Ughh give me a face palm emoji reaction. 

Seriously though I'm watching last week's episodes with subs and JKW is so annoying! "Even though you clearly told me you don't like me and it makes you uncomfortable and you just want to work together as professionals...I'm still gonna keep hugging you and pursuing you and bothering you." Really? How can anyone consider that romantic? It's creepy stalkerish harassment sexual harassment like eww leave her alone. Jus sayin.

Side note - Angel Dan is only supposed to be 22 years old? So young! I didn't realize. Was YS like 14 when she met him, is that right? Then she is only 24 too. Babies. 

1. They are not understanding the show even with English subs.

2. Doing it on purpose. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

51 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

at first I thought he was a bad angel. but later I realized he is just a man who trapped in a lonely world and can not go to anywhere. can not live and die. he wanted to die together with his love but he could not. live but can not love. he wants to love but he can not expressed it. he is angry inside but he does not know how to expresses his anger. he can not kill that is not his personality. it was interesting when he saved Lee Yeon Soo in the car accident. he is just a man who wants to love and to be loved. and so poor that he can only love one girl. 

I like your analysis. I felt sorry  for him too sometimes . The actor is talented. He warned Dan of what he will suffer from. He is not totally bad. I think he feels sorry for Dan somehow because he has been through the same thing. 

Actually I feel sorry for all of them. Even Nina

And poor Dan and Yeonsoo

• Love 6

@briseis break a leg and hope you ace the exams! :)

@travelling thru welcome to the thread.

Truly agreed. All he does is just coming off as a creepy, annoying jerk who doesn't understand no matter how YS puts him in his place. He deserved that slap and more. :huh:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

50 minutes ago, travelling thru said:

In most productions, Giselle goes crazy with despair when she finds out her prince is betrothed to someone else.  During this scene she finds a sword/saber on the ground and uses it to stab herself.  The sword prop can be easily exchanged for a real one, hoping that YS will really stab herself to death or at least seriously hurt.

Wait you want YS to stab herself to death? Nooo!! :astonished:

• Sad 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I like your analysis. I felt sorry  for him too sometimes . The actor is talented. He warned Dan of what he will suffer from. He is not totally bad. I think he feels sorry for Dan somehow because he has been through the same thing. 

Actually I feel sorry for all of them. Even Nina

And poor Dan and Yeonsoo

they all want to perform Giselle as the production of the year in Fantasia. the story of Giselle even though it's atragic sad story but also it is about loving and forgiving. it is not about at the end the couple will be together. it is about showing Giselle's love to protect her lover. Perhaps to protect Dan to change into dust. being in different worlds does not mean that love will end.

I hope they all will realized about it. including Yeon Soo and Ji Kang Woo. it took a lot of understanding. Now I get the pict of his past lover that protect him from death. I hope Ji Kang Woo can continue the path that he dares to take. he does not change into dust but his past lover took his place. He needs to learn about the meaning of it.

I am waiting for a surprise and beautiful ending of this drama that is inspired from a beautiful love story of Giselle. 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Wait you want YS to stab herself to death? Nooo!! :astonished:

Lol,  no, my response was to id a time during the ballet where RuNa can rig things to hurt YS again.  RuNa can get a stage hand to exchange a real sword for the prop so when YS dances that sequence she ends up stabbing herself. This is in keeping with RuNa wanting to show that YS committed suicide by supposedly jumping off a building. 

• Love 6

I used to watch Giselle many years ago on TV. It feels good to bring back memories. I can't predict anything but usually there are surprises in 32-episode dramas

• Love 5

3 minutes ago, LannaSS said:

BED SCENE in next episode! Not the one I wanted but...

O. M. G. Where are all the pervies here? Waiting for your posts. Hahahaha:lol:

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, travelling thru said:

Lol,  no, my response was to id a time during the ballet where RuNa can rig things to hurt YS again.  RuNa can get a stage hand to exchange a real sword for the prop so when YS dances that sequence she ends up stabbing herself. This is in keeping with RuNa wanting to show that YS committed suicide by supposedly jumping off a building. 

Lol ahhh I misinterpreted, phew! I gotcha now :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

SEE THEY ON THE BED IS LIKE :heart:

BUT WHY I GOT UNPLEASANT FEELING, WHICH IS THEY WILL SEPARATED IN NEXT EPISODE!!!

I HOPE NOO....:bawling:

• Sad 7
  • Love 2