Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

Regarding the poll - Just a thought popped into my mind. 

I hope Kim Dan’s alive. You know why? Because otherwise it will be a very unfair death! The kid was already being abused! Like Kim Dan said, how can God be that unfair with an innocent kid? I might find flaws with the writer otherwise. 

So far there hasn’t been a good reason for his death. It's simply unfair and sad. 

Also. I felt something was off when Grannies were narrating. They seemed confused. If a person died in a village, shouldn’t there be a grave with or without a body? Within the community? 

Also, it’s weird nobody found Dan’s body. It’s a fishing area. Somebody could have come across at least. 

Maybe God took Dan's body from the sea and brought it in heaven to make him an angel. This drama has strange theories about the Christianity so it's possible that Dan could become human after all.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 7

https://www.soompi.com/article/1334042wpp/4-reasons-why-rain-is-important-in-shin-hye-sun-and-ls-relationship-in-angels-last-mission-love

4 Reasons Why Rain Is Important In Shin Hye Sun And L’s Relationship In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Rain always seems to exist in Shin Hye Sun and INFINITE member L’s relationship in KBS 2TV’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love.”

In the drama, ballerina Lee Yeon Seo (played by Shin Hye Sun) and angel Dan (played by L) tell a love story about comfort and healing. Their romance has mesmerized viewers and tugs at their fantasies and emotions.

The biggest link between their past and present is rain. It has always rained during fateful moments between these two characters. Continue reading to find out about the important role rain has played in tying Lee Yeon Seo and Dan together.

The beginning

Lee Yeon Seo and Dan both have hidden pasts, and they had a special first meeting that happened when they were both children. Lee Yeon Seo was lured outside due to the rain that sounded like music and was able to save Dan, who looked as if he was about to fall into the ocean. Their fate began on this rainy day.

Tragic death of young Dan and rain

The death of young Dan and his father’s abuse are also linked to rain. Dan’s dad beat him on days when it rained. The young boy finally ran away from his dad’s abuse and died after falling off a cliff. It also rained on the day of Dan’s unfortunate death.

Angels-Last-Mission-Love11.jpg

Dan’s wings that sprout when it rains

Dan became an angel after he died. While carrying out his mission on Earth, he meddled in Lee Yeon Seo’s life. He transformed into a human’s body to find the love of her life, but his secret was that wings sprouted from his body when rain touched him. Viewers speculated that this happened because rain is his link to Lee Yeon Seo.

Wings that saved Lee Yeon Seo’s life and rain

At the end of episode 10, rain played an integral part in saving Lee Yeon Seo’s life. Thanks to the rain, Dan’s wings appeared and he was able to fly quickly to save her. During this process, his wings and appearance as an angel were revealed to Lee Yeon Seo.

Rain has always appeared in Lee Yeon Seo and Dan’s relationship and has strengthened their bond. Why does rain connect them together? Find out when “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 p.m. KST.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Ooops.. I double posted with @iffy21 again.  :P

So I will just add some message from the above IG that next week KBS will release interview of Kim Myung Soo.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, immorethant said:

So I will just add some message from the above IG that next week KBS will release interview of Kim Myung Soo.

Sorry @immorethant:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

No need for apology @iffy21.  :wub:

It's alright, it's alright...you are my angel.   :lol:

(Do not meet this guy without me.mp4).

KBS said "앞으로 단연커플의 많은 서사들이 남아있으니 더더더더 기대해주세요"

(From now on, please expect more more more remaining epic from Dan-Yeon Couple)

I hope this is a hint that this drama will have a good ending.  :innocent:

• Like 1
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 1

That interview of the 3 leads with the taiwanese media was a pure joy! 

I feel like a fool: i watched it without understanding one word just to look at the amazing human being that LDG is and rewatched with subs just to get more of the amazing human being that is LDG.:w00t:

His smile illuminated the room and his quiet and strong presence is so soothing and relaxing. :wub:  

He has such an effect on me: it's just ridiculous.:lol:

The cherry on the top were his interactions with SHS.:heart:

It's funny because those first impressions questions are not scripted, but it seems that there always one actor who gets to be complimented by his co-star while getting the right to be a little mean in his answer just to convince us to not trust that he's as perfect that he was made to be.

I was lucky: SHS took on the part to compliment LDG and it was like a symphony to my ear: :wub:    

• She said the obvious things that nevertheless should be repeated again: that he's a gentleman and a charismatic man.   
  • She said things that i only guessed and absolutely needed to hear: that he is warm, funny, gentle and that he makes other people comfortable and happy and was a very good senior to her.
  • She said things that i never expected her to say because she used to be less comfortable with her male co-stars:  that she envies his wife and think that he's the kind of man to treat well his wife.:w00t:  Damn girl, is your polite way to say that you imagined what it could be like to be his romantic interest?:P    

Add to that she said in another interview,  that personally  she wouldn't go for an angel because she prefers a man, and we know clearly who is the man/human in this story, and there's no doubt left in my head: this girl is rooting for Kang Woo and LDG and i can't say enough how much i'm proud of her for her good taste! :lol: 

He said few funny things about their differences of personality:

• i'm still laughing at the part where he revealed thats she is so serious that she came to the 1st script reading with ALL the scripts annoted (like it's so her!) while of course, he didn't do his homework. He so enjoys to be the coolest, just like Kang Woo.:lol:
  • And i like that despite their opposite style and methods, they still communicate well and even joke easily on set. Their complementarity here warms my heart.^_^          

I wish we had more BTS of the 3 of them : they really have a good energy when they are together and i truly want more of it!   

• Like 5
  • Love 3

11 hours ago, immorethant said:

She can call him whatever she wants but the truth is..

High five! She likes to tease MS and is being mean to all his answers in that taiwan interview. Look at LDG expression at that time lol! She also likes to hit MS all the time. All these says so much. Anyone who has eyes to see can tell of their chemistry and interactions in all those bts. Our ship may not necessary sail in the end but it definitely haven't sink right yet.

KW/LDG is a blissfully married man....stay happy always! :)

My earlier post haven't got any likes yet so I'm going to continue on supporting and shipping DanYeon here. :P

18 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I think. I suddenly went into depression again.

I thought I already told you this part and you have stepped out of depression with my different meaning (aga). No!? :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

29 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Her answer that she prefers a man to an angel was based on real life situation, not in the drama though. I don't think she's rooting for KW but it's nothing bad if you feel happier thinking this way. :lol:

I totally got that she was talking about herself but the question mixed the drama and her personal taste.

She's  been asked if she as a real person could  be attracted to Dan and she said no, because she would want a man.

The only man in the drama is Kang Woo,  something she couldn't say at the time because it's actually a spoiler if we consider his complete arc so far.

So for me, she definitively thinks his character is attractive on some level. :mrgreen:

I'm happy to post my thought and feelings and to share them with the people who enjoy to read them. I don't need more. ^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I totally got that she was talking about herself but the question mixed the drama and her personal taste.

She's  been asked if she as a real person could  be attracted to Dan and she said no, because she would want a man.

The only man in the drama is Kang Woo, the something she couldn't say at the time because it's actually a spoiler if we consider his complete arc so far.

So for me, she definitively thinks his character is attractive on some level.  

I'm happy to post my thought and feelings and to share them with the people who enjoy to read them. I don't need more. ^_^

I figured out my comments was unnecessary that's why i deleted them almost immediately! But i guessed you saw it before I deleted lol! :lol:

• Love 4

51 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

High five! She likes to tease MS and is being mean to all his answers in that taiwan interview. Look at LDG expression at that time lol! She also likes to hit MS all the time. All these tells us so much... our ship can still sail. Anyone who has eyes to see can tell of their interactions in all those bts. Our ship may not necessary sail in the end but it definitely haven't sink right yet.

KW/LDG is a blissfully married man....stay happy always! :)

My earlier post haven't got any likes yet so I'm going to continue on supporting and shipping DanYeon here. :P

I thought I already told you this part and you have stepped out of depression with my different meaning (aga). No!? :lol:

I did. But it’s different watching it on my own with subs again. :lol:

4 hours ago, immorethant said:

Can you also confirm ... I think somebody in the comments section asked about Hae Sun and did KBS said wait for it? 

Did they mention when MS interview will be released? 

• LOL 2

@Ni Wen i I was quicker than you! :P

Just saw this on twitter and couldn't help but share: LDG's face here is priceless! :joy:

Poor Guy, not even his friends support him in this project: everyone has let him down! 

As it's not enough that  he plays an unhappy and unlucky in love character: he really deserves double dose of love! :heart:  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

16 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Can you also confirm ... I think somebody in the comments section asked about Hae Sun and did KBS said wait for it? 

Did they mention when MS interview will be released? 

KBS IG message just said They are working hard editing the interview video. So it will be released next week but the exact date was not confirmed yet.  One comment asked if there will be BTS (making) video released too? KBS answered that there will be, they are also being edited. So just wait a little.

• Insightful 4
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

@Ameera Ali , She can call him whatever she wants but the truth is..

I will take your word for it :phew: :kiss_wink: , the facts agree with you :mrgreen: , he probably will allow it , he seem scared :tounge_wink:

15612903601561290249.gif

@titania1000

• She said the obvious things that nevertheless should be repeated again: that he's a gentleman and a charismatic man.   

When you put it  like that , that may explain this :joy::kiss_wink:

15612908501561290820.gif

, @Lawyerh  , @Sejabin  isn’t I am all for fact :kiss_wink:

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, titania1000 said:

The only man in the drama is Kang Woo,  something she couldn't say at the time because it's actually a spoiler if we consider his complete arc so far.

So for me, she definitively thinks his character is attractive on some level. :mrgreen:

Kang Woo is not a man though, he is a fallen angel who is immortal so that disqualifies him entirely as a man.:P Also, how is this a spoiler?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I want Kissing BTS, why I have a feeling they will end up giving the fall BTS instead?! :ph34r:

If they don’t end up giving kissing BTS... i’ll think there’s something fishy ... 

• LOL 8