[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

it was interesting when he saved Lee Yeon Soo in the car accident

I don't know why there are some people who keeps saying KW saved YS in the car accident. Would you all kindly go back and repeat episode 1 and see again with your big eyes who saved YS?! It was Dan who saved her.

HE USED HIS ANGEL POWER TO PUSH THE CAR TO SAFETY AND SAVED HER FROM DYING, THUS GOT PUNISHED FOR DEFYING THE DEITY AND GOT A MISSION TO HELP YS FIND LOVE IN 100DAYS.

I'm aware that everyone support different characters in the drama. It's perfectly right to support your favourite actor but to twist the facts of the drama according to your likes is to me baffling and delusional. Because the fact is it was not KW who saved her. As simple as that. 

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

I think it’s probably the scene that Dan says goodbye to her before he leaves to do something. The article mentioned that he said “I will attempt/pray to come back to you”.  :bawling:

http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201906241137120310#_enliple

Oh no, don't tell me he is going to leave her...again. He promised he would stay with her forever. Please PD nim, don't make "forever" only lasts two episodes :cold_sweat:

On 6/24/2019 at 11:25 AM, immorethant said:

I think it’s probably the scene that Dan says goodbye to her before he leaves to do something. The article mentioned that he said “I will attempt/pray to come back to you”. 

Nooo i don't want this kind of bed scene.  :rolleyes:

It's not what we want. 

@Sejabin sorry for being direct. Just pointing out something I felt was out. For me it was never KW or the bloody ambulance. :joy:

I get your point and do hope you are enjoying the fantasy drama like all of us here on this thread sincerely do. :)

5 minutes ago, whiteghost said:

That's not for us to see. But no one can stop our imagination. Hahahaha

Well, it may not for us to see but they can always hint it! :lol:

But I know it was Ms. Butler! 

On 6/21/2019 at 6:15 PM, jakey09 said:

Welcome. But isn’t a bit too late? The shows coming to an end. :tears:

Sorry for sounding sad, but that’s how I’m going to be ...  for the next three weeks! 

But enjoy your time! 

Welcome. You like SooSun? You can join the shipping thread afterwards! :lol:

I already a member ;) and I stalk your acc on twitter from time to time (I mean all the time) lol. I ship them so much :wub:

1 minute ago, Tata0601 said:

I already a member ;) and I stalk your acc on twitter from time to time (I mean all the time) lol. I ship them so much :wub:

I feel honoured. :lol:

They are so shippable. :wub:

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

they all want to perform Giselle as the production of the year in Fantasia. the story of Giselle even though it's atragic sad story but also it is about loving and forgiving. it is not about at the end the couple will be together. it is about showing Giselle's love to protect her lover. Perhaps to protect Dan to change into dust. being in different worlds does not mean that love will end.

I hope they all will realized about it. including Yeon Soo and Ji Kang Woo. it took a lot of understanding. Now I get the pict of his past lover that protect him from death. I hope Ji Kang Woo can continue the path that he dares to take. he does not change into dust but his past lover took his place. He needs to learn about the meaning of it.

I am waiting for a surprise and beautiful ending of this drama that is inspired from a beautiful love story of Giselle. 

Thanks for sharing this @Sejabin - I haven't had the chance to look up the story of Giselle myself, but finally did after reading your summary and I can see some parallels with ALML. While the drama appears to be inspired by Giselle, personally, I hope the writer doesn't follow the literal story to its end. Maybe similar to what you meant by a "waiting for a surprise and beautiful ending" - I am giving the writer the benefit of the doubt that she will give us a miraculous and happy ending while teaching us the true meaning of love and maybe sacrifice. I love the drama so much so far. I really don't want to be disappointed with it. I'm trying my best to be patient and see how it all unfolds and come together.

10 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Stop it. :lol:

In case some people see ALML fans as being s** crazy in a forum. :rolleyes::P

We can’t help it if our OTP are so beautiful that we wish they would do the deed.

INFINITE’s L Tenderly Watches Over Shin Hye Sun In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

INFINITE’s L Tenderly Watches Over Shin Hye Sun In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jun 24, 2019
by U. Kim

KBS 2TV’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has reached a turning point.

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” stars Shin Hye Sun as Lee Yeon Seo, a cynical ballerina who doesn’t believe in love, and L as Dan, the angel who is forced to become her Cupid.

The newly revealed stills show Lee Yeon Seo (Shin Hye Sun) lying unconscious on a bed while Dan (INFINITE’s L) watches over her with worried eyes. He refuses to leave her side and carefully examines her features, showing just how much he cares for her.

l5.jpg

Spoilers

Previously, Dan chose to continue to love Lee Yeon Seo even if that meant he would be erased from existence one day. At the end of episode 20, Dan’s identity as an angel was revealed to Lee Yeon Seo. He opened up his wings to save Lee Yeon Seo, who was falling from the rooftop of a building. The preview for episodes 21 and 22 showed Lee Yeon Seo being unable to remember the events of the previous night.

As the drama’s plot thickens, the actors’ depictions of their characters’ emotions are getting deeper as well.

The upcoming episodes of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” will air on June 26 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1334269wpp/infinites-l-tenderly-watches-over-shin-hye-sun-in-angels-last-mission-love

I thought I'd come on here and everyone would be having a bed party but half the comments are sad about it. I feel y'all. I'm gonna contribute to the sadness by predicting the scene takes place pretty much immediately after her fall/memory erasure and that's why she's pretty much passed out. And yes, I guess Angel Dan is going to leave again once he knows she's OK *sigh*

Maybe....maybe....we will get a proper bed scene later on. I mean, it would fit the narrative of an epic and unsurpassed love....but I'm not sure because thus far things have been pretty chaste (irk). Plus Angel Dan is so innocent (aww). 

By the way, I'm still confused about their ages. In the beginning of ep 9, we were told the childhood incidents happened exactly a decade ago. But then later on when Angel Dan confronted his father in the hospital, Angel Hu said his father had done charity work at the hospital for 13 years. So that assumes Angel Dan died 13 years ago, not 10 years ago. Can anyone clarify? Was there an age given for the characters before the show began? 

So anyways I can't sleep and I was thinking this so I'll ask...since slapping JKW didn't seem to deter him from continuing to bother her, what should YS do next to try and get him to go away? I personally think she should grab his arm and bite his wrist. Like, hard. Lol I dunno. Don't mind me. But really what should the poor girl do?

YS was born in 1994, now she is 26 and Dan is 25 (Korean age).

Behind the photo of Dan-Yeon since childhood, it said that she met Dan at Mongyu Island in 2005 , she was 12 and Dan was 11.  I think Dan might be dead a year after they met (probably in 2006, 13 years ago).

10 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

like a stranger on the street without a trace

I wander around day by day

As I listened to this part of the song, I thought about the scene that YS memory was erased and she wandered around looking for Dan but found no trace of him (and of her memory)... made me cry.  :cold_sweat:

But I still hope this drama will have a good ending, from the lyric of 'Oh...Angel'  

Even if this love can never come true

Don’t be afraid

Trust everything to me

Even if the world says no

I’ll fly somewhere with you

And write A new fate with you

:innocent::heart::love:

And even if the world (and the writer) say no to Dan-Yeon's love.

KMS and SHS can write a new fate together after the drama ends.  :P:phew::rolleyes::wub:

Archived