zzfngik.gif

Credit twitter owner

@EteruART

@Ltheflower

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

13 hours ago, meechuttso said:
Hi @titania1000 you're just getting properly warmed up, I see! :w00t: I am not stressing. I am withholding judgment until I see the actual 1st episode. It is true, there will be romantic love between these two (Dan and Yeon-Seo), but that doesn't mean the still cuts where they can feel one another's hot breath is necessarily suggesting a fast cut to human eros type love. There's much in store, and I am sure some of the cuts are purposely a ruse to get us all worked up, too. 
:sweatingbullets:

Ha Ha! Don't worry, i've calmed down! :lol:

I'm ready to ship those cute babies (in so far as they are a credible couple, chemistry and acting wise) and i believe that I'm not judging the episode or the drama entirely on this pic.

But i can't help myself: :sweatingbullets: I'm just very sensitive to the fact that whatever is happening in the moment between the characters, the network tried to sell it as romantic moment. And it works because look closely at the pic, his eyes are all on her lips!:blink:            

Physical contact without consent got up my nose very quickly,  especially in this scene where our ballerina seems distressed, vulnerable and powerless. :tears:But hopefully in context, it won't leave the same effect. :huh:

On 5/20/2019 at 1:33 AM, meechuttso said:

Allow me to continue.

credit 혜 로움

Those pics and gifs from Guerilla Date gave me a heart attack! :love:

But you're still allowed to continue, for as much content as you can get your hands on!  

On 5/20/2019 at 4:30 AM, jakey09 said:

I’m head over heels in love! 

Is that a trench coat that i'm spotting in this pic from her next photoshoot?:scream:

The queen of Trench Coats is back! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

This scream and earthquack that you feel right now is me losing my mind at the other side of the earth! :love::love::love:   

5 hours ago, immorethant said:

Sorry that I posted a lot because there are a lot to be posted.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326158wpp/shin-hye-sun-says-infinites-l-is-perfect-fit-for-angel-role-in-upcoming-drama

Shin Hye Sun Says INFINITE’s L Is Perfect Fit For Angel Role In Upcoming Drama

During the press conference, Shin Hye Sun explained her reason behind choosing to star in the drama. The actress said, “I liked the character [Lee] Yeon Seo. The character had already stolen my heart, and then I found out that she is a ballerina. I felt a bit of a pressure knowing I will have to learn ballet, but I didn’t want to miss out on [the character].”

When asked about her chemistry with her co-star L, Shin Hye Sun answered, “When I first met [Kim] Myung Soo (L’s given name), I wondered if he were an actual angel. I remember thinking that he is the perfect person to play the role of an angel. I cannot imagine anyone else playing the angel besides him.”

In response, L stated, “There were not a lot of angel roles in Korean dramas in the past, so I tried to look more at the character and storyline. [The character] is a troublemaker, but he is also pure and simple. I tried my best to bring out those sides of myself and apply them to my character.”

L also received a question asking for his reason behind challenging himself in a new genre of romantic comedy. The actor explained, “People had already established a specific image of me and prejudice against me because I am an idol. I wanted to escape from that and show [the public] different sides of myself.”

The part in bold:  is this  her polite way to say that he's a very good looking man?:lol:

That would explain the part in the vids of the press conf where he seemed very satisfied with himself and tried very hard to make eye contact with her? Eye contact that she avoided like a pro with all her newly acquired flexibility/ballerina skills! 

Those two are fools!:sweatingbullets:

5 hours ago, Ni Wen said:
My bias and favourite actress Hyesun at the press con today oozing with charm and beauty yet looking so cute, bubbly and bright. I never expected myself to like and adore an actress so much in my many years of watching Kdramas because I used to be part of the kfandom group who only like handsome cute oppas and actors:lol:. This changed ever since I got to know and grew to like Hyesun three years ago through her Five Enough drama.

To the most amazing actress I've ever like, you have been nothing short of amazing in your journey to lead actress status. Talented, unassuming, humble, unpretentious and never ever hogging the limelight, you are so beautiful in and out. Here's to your drama to be as successful as ever and hit high ratings because we've all been anticipating to watch you in this drama since Dec 2018 when casting news was first confirmed. I hope everyone will love your performance as Lee Yeon Seo and chemistry with your L angel. Fighting Hyesun sshi. Love and support you always :heart:

This declaration of love is so pure and so true to every SHS's fan experience that we should add it to the OP of her thread. :heart:

Few thoughts on the press conf without subs:

• I'm really into, like really into her new fabulous look! Ponytail and black dress remind me  a certain junior prosecutor who is still dear to my heart! :wub:
  • KMS is still trying to do doing all those long eyes contacts with her and she has a hard time to avoid him, thus the awkward body language sometimes where they seem to dance around each other without finding the right posture.
  • She's so much more relaxed and natural with LDG. 
  • What to not like about the guy!  He's attractive, older than her, mature, tall and a real gentleman. I feel already the 1st symptoms of a major SLS coming, provided that his character is not the obsessive creep described everywhere.
  • I don't mind  the promotion of the ballet but i'm here for watching SHS pretending to be in love and i want plenty of that!  

So my little gift to myself!:love:

EA_kWNjJG_MpAJPZewbCeq4w_na1-NTyxTBRMvXg30jv4pXpBVn5lqVZRhP-PZlXlcJV_LhlLdaD1nPiQu_eEw8PPftMKWENwuKkrAHdfFfeBqCQNrcxvpgHU_OV_Jpk0rKqkHt9rt1iRGIVCh5v2RJxYeOgwwiFsELDTxcbXuxir0bmKkkzy1lOutH6krgcHimMrRVw3h6Xc2axvn7Bg2zIbaWQYmMaSXd9uWr3ym_FCFSTTLW_toVQxJ5C9pXk-eeXOT4MP2fo_kZcOMyn0QBbyNc1dbexXX-kjuWJJmY9ZfJyDAWmTiurzB1UUfwvU_emTLLIxplAXgApT5VDEbRRfxmxI1ni3kCIWmpuGjTeM3UvsVOcmFyPsmvqbaLri0RdE5xgRkQh8ocVP36S3CzziUgLDvudQG9bv48WLIw1ZgybplgwNb3y2cTfj_VekjnWxMh0PzVC4b-zNzQuwG6VpASml4E13ZCQ3Jd-UiUzxqc1qsTC-gFR_mahm8Eou9a_XfCW3Yqa8hYHTcVRsCqqQpNcXyjn1jUMh3993SY9nqCUK4y2vLeYKU4s-JsgZJIZT99PC5ntt5wxLetrUg5evAwSiZ3BrLNFwgpHJgfbPrTlwTtjSW3-UPDxuRwGt3lwk4PKazWdmm3vS5vx-GhrwHWAhA=s858-no

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Hyesun and L on radio at 1pm KST tomorrow. Hope we can watch it live too.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

press conf

long teaser

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

PS: i found the fighting gif that i need for the times where the PD and writer will miss the point and will need a beating!

giphy.gif

Credit: Ltheflower

Perfect for my little fantasy!^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

After watching V-Live press conference video again , despite the bad Eng sub, I found that

- Lee Dong Gun is so cute , the way he talked and smiled and something in his eyes. :wub:

- Dan is so cute, the way he didn't talk but only smiled and his eyes when he looked at SHS :wub:

- So now I have both first lead and second lead syndrome :bawling:

giphy.gif

4cG2TTu.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

23 minutes ago, immorethant said:

After watching V-Live press conference video again , despite the bad Eng sub, I found that

- Lee Dong Gun is so cute , the way he talked and smiled and something in his eyes. :wub:

- Dan is so cute, the way he didn't talk but only smiled and his eyes when he looked at SHS :wub:

- So now I have both first lead and second lead syndrome :bawling:

I'm the same: so many pretty boys and only one SHS, what are we going to do?:bawling:  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I'm really into, like really into her new fabulous look! Ponytail and black dress remind me  a certain junior prosecutor who is still dear to my heart! :wub:

Me too! I love how she tie her hair this way. She looks so adorb in a high ponytail and little black dress. The moment I saw her walked up the stage i was going Ooohhh so cute! Ahh so pretty! It is no wonder the two guys are vying for her love :P

But I thought she reminded me of Seo-ri instead (especially in one of the scenes she reported for work at Mr Gong's office). 

• Love 3

I am gonna have a hard Second Lead Syndrom for sure in this drama :dizzy: 

Even more, the highlight seems showing how JKW really do anything for LYS

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I can hardly wait for tomorrow. This is going to be the most exciting ride for two months. I hope we have a good time.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I can hardly wait for tomorrow. This is going to be the most exciting ride for two months. I hope we have a good time.

Same here! I'm getting so excited :P

:mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I have a question though.

Do fantasy rom coms have happy ending?  

Which reminds me they mentioned something about in the conference? How it’s a story about a Ballerina, Angel and someone who used to be an Angel? What does that mean? Who is that? :lol:

I hope the show has a twist like Let’s Fight Ghost. Otherwise it’s a HS’s show ... ending wise, anything is possible. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

I don't know anything about the male leads, but I like the female lead and the story looks interesting, so...I'm in! Let's do this :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Do fantasy rom coms have happy ending?  

Which reminds me they mentioned something about in the conference? How it’s a story about a Ballerina, Angel and someone who used to be an Angel? What does that mean? Who is that? :lol:

I hope the show has a twist like Let’s Fight Ghost. Otherwise it’s a HS’s show ... ending wise, anything is possible. :lol:

From the full Press Conference clip - Thanks to @0ly40 , at about the 54.5 min mark, the Director's comment.

I saw this script by chance last year, but if it had just been a mere fantasy story I would not have chosen it. But our writer-nim is, although we differ in age a bit, if you look at it a certain way, a very much philosophical story, ... on the cover wrapping, it's a romantic comedy, but if you go inside, the dialogue are very much ... dialogues that can't be thrown around easily/lightly are being expressed in the script and situations where the actors need to act it out you see, and our drama was chosen as a 'ballet-drama', but in fact the more importantly, in our drama there appear 3 types of characters. An angel, a human that used to be an angel, and then, a human. These 3 appear you see. Who was the one who used to be an angel? that, we'll leave to your imagination and ... This angel ... is inspecting the humans - is this drama. Therefore the humans', for example, stubbornness or ingenuity or hate or love, Kim Hyun-Soo-ssi (writer) as she was observing them, our human-ness, ... to once more a bit more objectively take a look at, ... that kind of a drama, our drama is ... yes, before it was a mere rom-com or ballet drama, our writer-nim had spent much effort in struggle. And now, we are having a really hard time, too, because what it is, when Kim Myung-Soo-ssi does his acting we could for example direct him to pretend or ask him to make it look like he was telling a bit of fib, but you can't do that. He's an angel, and a very pure being, and unable to tell a lie, yes, that kind of a being and it's a situation where he needs to express that type of a being, ... if you consider it, as a fantasy (rather than stage props aspects) this may have been the more difficult part, I was thinking, so ... compared to what you may have experienced from fantasy dramas, that this has a different layer to it, if you can anticipate, would be appreciated.

The host made a comment saying that he thought that was a comment laden with spoilers. SHS smiled and KMS shook his head vigorously.

And SHS at about 1h 11.5min mark

We've talked much about ballet and about fantasy, so when I look at the screenplay, each of the characters that appear in this drama, you will see the process of each one's emotions being 'lowered' all the way to the bottom. This process, that the angel gets to observe, is what is portrayed, and that process of 'degradation' of a human at times can give you chills and came to me as very scary moments, you see. So if you watch and see the many facets of (what ought to be) 'human form', human greed, I hope you can enjoy? or more soberly (as the director-nim had mentioned) as if for the first time, these are the viewing points, I wonder, so I believe it's a drama that can offer satisfaction for all your senses. Would appreciate much viewership. Thank you.

This is going to be amazing. The same people ;) who enjoyed SHS roles in Secret Forest or MGL should be able to anticipate 'anguish of the soul' moments aplenty. I think the rom-com is just a 'sugar layer' - a set up for the gut-punch with the anguish just when we're too busy ROFLing. I think there will be much meat we can sink our teeth into (with apologies to vegetarians and vegans), and from the OST's to the fantastic visuals and special effects to the cinematography, it may very well be sensory overload, but I think at base, there is this story, story about us, humans. :wub: I hope to become a better human as a result of consuming this drama.

Thanks everyone, and welcome to @turtlegirl @me040298 @seunhyel and all the new friends joining this thread!! Starting to resemble a 'Current Drama' thread on Soompi Forums!

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

Welcome to @turtlegirl and @nohamahamoud2002 @Flowerroad_infinite

Let's make this thread a party! :w00t:

Thanks once again @meechuttsofor your herculean work of translation. :scream:

What would we be without you?  :heart:

No commentary from me now on the spoilers: i'll wait after watching the first 2 episodes but i'm happy that she shared those tidbits, it will make the viewing more stimulating! 

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

This is going to be amazing. The same people ;) who enjoyed SHS roles in Secret Forest or MGL should be able to anticipate 'anguish of the soul' moments aplenty. I think the rom-com is just a 'sugar layer' - a set up for the gut-punch with the anguish just when we're too busy ROFLing. I think there will be much meat we can sink our teeth into (with apologies to vegetarians and vegans), and from the OST's to the fantastic visuals and special effects to the cinematography, it may very well be sensory overload, but I think at base, there is this story, story about us, humans. :wub: I hope to become a better human as a result of consuming this drama.

Aww, that's such sincere declaration of hope!  :heart:

Can i try again to trust a k-drama  writer?:bawling: 

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Do fantasy rom coms have happy ending

Are you human too, ended happily although Nam Shin III was a robot, he still ended up with his woman :)

We can always hope

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3