Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

36 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

They will send their kids there! 

Most likely at least one of the twins will go to university abroad.

But it will be ~22 years before we find out for sure.

• LOL 6
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Most likely at least one of the twins will go to university abroad.

But it will be ~22 years before we find out for sure.

I don’t know about you but I’ll be keeping my eyes on the family. 

I assume the son will stay closer to Mr. & Mrs. Kim and they will send the daughter abroad? 

• LOL 2

13 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I don’t know about you but I’ll be keeping my eyes on the family. 

I assume the son will stay closer to Mr. & Mrs. Kim and they will send the daughter abroad? 

The son and the daughter will each make their own life choices.

Their parents will be supportive, not controlling or demanding.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

The son and the daughter will each make their own life choices.

Their parents will be supportive, not controlling or demanding.

That was from kids perspective, not parents. 

They’ll be happy once the kids move out ... so they can have the house to themselves again. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Me

@japchaebap @Lawyerh , @Sejabin & @titania1000

Bonus: :joy:

Damn, she looks stunning here! :love:

What was Kang Woo's reaction to her interpretation and new dark look? 

No way he could have keep his cool! 

There's nothing really to expect from this shameless  writer, the man had  been destroyed, but since he's still walking and breathing: if he ever survives until the end, at least let it him have this queen at his side to spend the rest of the trivial human life for which he gave up the love of his life.

Seol Hee could have her revenge in the afterlife.:skull:    

But secretly, i hope she wont wait and will come back to haunt and torture him now. .  

• LOL 4

43 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Damn, she looks stunning here! :love:

What was Kang Woo's reaction to her interpretation and new dark look? 

No way he could have keep his cool! 

There's nothing really to expect from this shameless  writer, the man had  been destroyed, but since he's still walking and breathing: if he ever survives until the end, at least let it him have this queen at his side to spend the rest of the trivial human life for which he gave up the love of his life.

Seol Hee could have her revenge in the afterlife.:skull:    

But secretly, i hope she wont wait and will come back to haunt and torture him now. .  

OMG he was flattered he thought :joy::mrgreen:

GIFMaker.org_d49LUw.gif

To go and dance on cemetery for me :kiss_closed: 

GIFMaker.org_W8q8ke.gif

• LOL 6

Damn!! I want an angel to be my boyfriend!! :wub:

i will be catching up on this drama and will be back to comment ;)

@jakey09 we meet again, chingu! :P

• Like 2
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Damn!! I want an angel to be my boyfriend!! :wub:

i will be catching up on this drama and will be back to comment ;)

@jakey09 we meet again, chingu! :P

HEY!! It’s been a while! Yes, we do meet again! And that too in L’s show! Who would have thought?! :lol:

I wish you were here sooner. We merely have 6 episodes/3 weeks to go. 

I cant wait to hear what you think! 

• LOL 2

This must be the most swoonworthy thing EVER! :wub:

Spoiler

tumblr_pteukcZdFZ1s8t96qo1_540.giftumblr_pteukcZdFZ1s8t96qo2_r1_540.giftumblr_pteukcZdFZ1s8t96qo4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pteukcZdFZ1s8t96qo5_r1_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pteukcZdFZ1s8t96qo6_r1_540.giftumblr_pteukcZdFZ1s8t96qo8_r1_540.giftumblr_pteukcZdFZ1s8t96qo9_r1_540.giftumblr_pteukcZdFZ1s8t96qo3_r2_540.gif

tumblr_pteukcZdFZ1s8t96qo10_r1_540.giftumblr_pteukcZdFZ1s8t96qo7_r2_540.gif

• Love 8

Wet Hae Sun and Myung Soo giving me pervy thoughts. @briseis Why you had to post those GIFs? :wub:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

Fortunately, Quiznos is a proud sponsor of ALML.

You mean it's not Subway?!?! *shocked*

• Like 1

This is the full interview (interviewed on the day of the Press Conference) released on the Taiwan website. It took me a while to be able to screen record the whole interview because I had to find and use VPN and other stuff :sweatingbullets: 

I wish I knew what they're saying anyway it was fun seeing them laugh and interact :wub:

I don't know if this interview is out somewhere else but anyway ENJOY! :D

FzAiB1x.gif

As much as I hate JKW in the drama, I really enjoyed HS, DG, and MS interactions in this interview hahahaha

DG really is a funny guy :D

ywvr4bX.gif

7BO24qx.gif

8DoqWi0.gif

They really had a good time during this interview :lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

Angel Dan has looked *so* good every time he's popped up wet on screen.

Me:

Thegoldengirls Blanche GIF - Thegoldengirls Blanche Spritz GIFs

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@almldan Hey thanks for the interview! It seems like a lively interview! It needs to be subbed! 

• Like 2

So according to the preview, it seems that YS will faint after Dan rescues her and he will somehow supress her memory and her dizziness in the preview is the result of this. So in the end, YS will find the truth on her own. And Dan tells JKW to look after YS when he is not there. On the other hand, he tells YS's cousin that she will never hurt YS as long as he is around. The angst is coming that's for sure. How am I supposed to survive until next week?

CFDZY2Z.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 5
  • Insightful 7
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, almldan said:

I wish I knew what they're saying anyway it was fun seeing them laugh and interact

Mostly the same questions and answers in press con except for a few.

- HS says as she took on the role she's gradually becoming like YS and tends to talk loudly, gets angry easily and shouts at people... she's most worried she will become bad tempered like YS after the drama ends. She doesn't want to be like YS. L jokes that noona is like YS.

- when asked on what wishes she would like to have from an angel: HS is afraid to take the plane so she hopes she can have the power to fly so that she can travel the world without taking the plane.

- HS calls L kid. They met up for a meal before shooting and chatted a lot.

- HS says LDG is warm, charismatic and charming, a good senior and someone who's good to his wife. She envies his wife.

- LDG says first impressions of HS and L at the first script reading was that they looked like the cold and arrogant type. He recalled HS taking out and arranging all her scripts. She was very well prepared during the script reading that he felt embarrassed for not doing any preparations beforehand. He went straight into filming without meeting HS and L. After they got familiar he finds HS to be a very forthright person and now they can joke well with each other. He says L initiated a conversation and they gradually became close.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

The scene where KD went to get an umbrella.. While YS was waiting for him, she says, "I had a weird feeling. It felt like I will search everywhere for him in the distant future. It felt like I will be left alone in sadness and despair, longing and missing him."

I really hope this isn't foreshadowing :tears:

Just finished watching the episode as well and now with better understanding of what happened in the preview, I think YS will "forget" about what happened (him saving her and stuff) because KD alters her memories or Hu. She probably knows that she's forgetting something that day, so she will go back to the park and find clues as to what happened. This might be afterwards or before but I'm going with afterwards.. she finds out that KD is Seungwoo and say, "You don't really like me" :heartbreak:

So in the end, YS doesn't know KD is an angel and will probably find out by herself when she "recovers her missing memories" (hopefully by the end of next episode). More separation because now she doesn't believe in his love for her :bawling:  Why couldn't you let us enjoy some more lovey dovey moments???? WHYYYY :tears: Please when she finds out that he is an angel, she'll make the connection that he did die and became an angel so she comes back to him :unsure:

• Sad 7
  • Love 3

55 minutes ago, briseis said:

So according to the preview, it seems that YS will faint after Dan rescues her and he will somehow supress her memory and her dizziness in the preview is the result of this. So in the end, YS will find the truth on her own. And Dan tells JKW to look after YS when he is not there. On the other hand, he tells YS's cousin that she will never hurt YS as long as he is around. The angst is coming that's for sure. How am I supposed to survive until next week?

Every time they prolong a secret: Oh my Gosh what will happen if the person finds out ... it always end up being the person ends up giving a damn about it! :lol: I’m not concerned! My concern is ... she needs to find out so we get some moments! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

What!! Erase her memories? I hate this troupe the most. Can't the writer just let her find out he's an angel and let them discover their childhood connection and allow them to enjoy love properly! It's already episode 11! Hopefully this will be settled by episode 12. There isn't even enough sweet moments and the angst is here. :unsure:

• Like 4
  • Love 2