[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

* here is , I hope you like it :kiss_wink:

I love it, thank you. I actually didn't mean the dark grave dance (which I don't know if any other depictions of Giselle dance featured actual tombstones - any ballet fans know?) - I wanted a higher def 30s clip of KBM/NiNa on stage just like Yeon-Seo. Thanks sweetie! :wub:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

I love it, thank you. I actually didn't mean the dark grave dance (which I don't know if any other depictions of Giselle dance featured actual tombstones - any ballet fans know?) - I wanted a higher def 30s clip of KBM/NiNa on stage just like Yeon-Seo. Thanks sweetie! :wub:

You welcome, Here is posted before :wub:

5d0c667821011993329733.gif?download

5d0c672675dd2146616988.gif?download

I hope was help , have nice day :kiss_wink:

This was so breathtaking and mind-blowing. It was all the more poignant with the soulful vocals of Lee Moon Sae in my most favourite OST of the drama. Her emotions, expressions, and poise speaks so much.... it gave me goosebumps. Who can do this better than SHS!

Ok. After watching the latest episode, I just hope that KW or KD or both of them realise something weird is going on.

Now the masked witness from a few years ago is dead.

And this strange man (dubbed the minion) seems to be EVERYWHERE like a bad rash.

With two heavenly beings in Fantasia and there is not even an inkling of bad joojoo?

SIGH.

With all the debate of KD and his swoop towards YS, I think they are close to live filming now?

I don't think I will be as nitpicky about the CGI but I hope the story progresses beyond the' 'I love you but I can't stay with you/I have to leave you' plotline again.

Stay together and fight!

Offtopic:

I hope the PD and writer do something different much like what the Still 17 PD did when the hero did not actually leave the heroine and came back to confess how he feels. Please do this for KD.

PS. Kiss scene was good. It was like KD teasing a response from YS.

Now, I am also a bit suspicious about the butler (in a good way). She seems to be spot on with some of her assessments and I wonder if she is continuing Driver Jo's work by investigating the strange occurrences in Fantasia.

NiNa's dance was good. It was like the fatalistic version where I felt doom and gloom but with YS's performance, I felt the sadness but there was hope in that the man (in Giselle's story) loved her and she died with that knowledge.

Today I really want to post something about this drama.  But my head has gone blank.  :neutral: After yesterday scene of angel it’s like my memory was erased. I think I will spend my time tonight and weekend watching this drama again from episode 1. 

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

now she plotting to kill Dan 

I have a hunch that in the end this Runa will plan to kill YS again but with some of her mistake or karma she will accidentally kill her sister Nina instead.  :sweatingbullets:  Now I feel sympathy for Nina. 

Fan Art.

4 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

I felt the sadness but there was hope in that the man (in Giselle's story) loved her and she died with that knowledge.

I hope this is not a hint of what Dan and YS's ending is to be. :unsure:

JKW suddenly giving up on Malti and turning his feelings onto YS also gives me a very bad feeling.

Why do I feel we'll be getting a Goblin similar ending. :huh:

However, with 6 episodes left, I'm still banking on my only hope of Dan being able to turn human and have a legit passionate love with his destiny LYS. 

I can bear any ending even a tragic one as long as there is no

1. staring across a distance at each other then END. (ala Goblin)

2. a time jump and then staring at each other across a distance. END. (ala Goblin)

3. one party grows old and dies. And then they meet each other in the afterlife. (ala Black)

4. one party remains young while the other party ages and dies. (ala Black Knight)

I will not accept a sad ending... YS suffered her whole life i really can't see a sad ending! It will break our hearts chingus! BTW i love her secretary! That woman is a great character. She will help Ys and Dan to find out all the evil deeds!!

53 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@iffy21 , @immorethant 

the cousin get crazy by episode :sweat_smile:

now she plotting to kill Dan :joy:

She is one crazy richard simmons girl, but I don't think she will succeed with Dan. KARMA is a B* and it is coming for her and Ni Na just like how their dad said. Although Ni Na has not physically harmed YS, it is her stupid wishes for YS to disappear or die that is the cause of all the harm happening to YS. Like I am honestly annoyed with her, YS gave her a proper chance to compete with her for the role and she was still nasty until the very end. From the part that she couldn't accept the praise YS gave her after her performance to the last vote going to YS. And bare in mind, YS would have had more votes if her evil sister and mom didn't bribe the ballet troupe in favour of Ni Na.

Hello ~ I just finished up to episode 9 and still need to watch 10. Throughout and especially to this point, I'm so confused with the deity's last mission to Dan. The deity must know of Dan's human past and his connection to YS. Out of all the angels, why is it Dan who is tasked to find love for YS? If YS' love is destined to be Dan, how was it ever possible for Dan to complete his mission and join the realm? In addition, what is the purpose of having Dan recall back his human memory piece by piece? Is it meant to be a bridge to YS and the mission somehow? For his father to finally be able to apologize to his son before he passes and Dan to forgive? I am finally admitting I am being tortured by all of the emotions and all of the angst and will be preparing myself for more to come. However, in the end, there must be reason for both Dan and YS to endure all of this. Life has been already so tragic for the two (especially Dan :tears:), I can't imagine that there will be a sad ending, right? Angel Hoo said that the deity always provides an answer. It's just we're too blind to see his answer. Dan said he will find the answer on his own. I am hanging onto hope that Dan will uncover the loophole because there has to be one. There must truly be a rainbow for Dan and YS at the end of all of this, right? I haven't read the 150+ pages, but will find a way to.

Hi, I have been following this thread silently for a while now. I decided to watch this show back then when I first saw the trailer and subsequently, because of something that happened in my life, I have liked it since episode one, despite the angst that it brought.

Regarding the part where LYS said "I had a weird feeling. It felt like I will search everywhere for him in the distant future.  It felt like I will be left alone in sadness and despair, longing and missing him.", Dan appeared in the next scene, so I do hope if it is a foreshadow, it will be that in the end, he will come back to her.

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

I can bear any ending even a tragic one as long as there is no

1. staring across a distance at each other then END. (ala Goblin)

2. a time jump and then staring at each other across a distance. END. (ala Goblin)

3. one party grows old and dies. And then they meet each other in the afterlife. (ala Black)

4. one party remains young while the other party ages and dies. (ala Black Knight)

At least the ML and FL appeared in the same frame, unlike in A Korean Odyssey where the FL isn't even seen for the last 10 minutes or so <_< I wouldn't wish for that kind of ending for any drama, lol

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Today I really want to post something about this drama.  But my head has gone blank.  :neutral: After yesterday scene of angel it’s like my memory was erased. I think I will spend my time tonight and weekend watching this drama again from episode 1. 

I have a hunch that in the end this Runa will plan to kill YS again but with some of her mistake or karma she will accidentally kill her sister Nina instead.  :sweatingbullets:  Now I feel sympathy for Nina. 

Hi @immorethant! I started rewatching ALML last night from episode 1. The show, although i already watched the episodes, still cracks me up. 

I don't like waiting coz i have little patience so i seldom watch ongoing dramas but this!!!! ALML.. what have u done to me? :weary: i already started watching old clips of KMS and SHS.. The withdrawals will be so bad i am worried. 

@whiteghost same to me.  Now I really don’t know what to think or to say.  I can’t analyze anything, it’s like my brain just stop. Reading twitter, thread, or IG can’t help me now.  I now know the despair Yeon Seo/Giselle felt longing for something.  I only want to see the next episode.  Please Wednesday...please come soon.  :bawling:

W07DORJ.gif

(Credit: @428s2428 twitter)

Archived