[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

Begins voiceover of Angel Dan. We get to watch YS' dance a bit again. We see her talking to JKW after the rehearsal. He seems mad. Mentions Angel Dan. JKW really angry. He walks off after pleading with YS to do something not sure what. YS went home and I think tried to call Angel Dan. Think he left his phone at the house. She is having memories of him. She dreams being in a field of flowers and young Dan calling out to her and smiling. So this is everything that is leading up to the end of last week's episode I guess. It's middle of night now and Ms. Butler finds YS cleaning the ballet studio. Is this a PPL for the vacuum cleaner lol. Me. Butler and her talk. I love that YS is still wearing her fancy earrings in the middle of the night. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next day. YS is at ocean. JKW calls her. I guess he's mad that she isn't coming. I dunno. He hangs up. And there's NiNa's old teacher the craycray lady. New ship? Lolol. She says some words then walks off. 

Back to YS. She suddenly turns around and there's Angel Dan. Standing wide eyed with the drawing in his hand. He drops it and steps closer to her. She's probably like why are you staring at me like that Kim Dan. He's kind of stumbling over his words. She walks by him and walks off. But once she's walked a bit, she turns around and wonders about him. 

YS goes to talk to the old lady by the sea from last week. Don't remember who she was, just a townsperson I guess. Think she's talking to the lady about her childhood memories. Both her and Angel Dan are having memories in this area. Dan is having memories playing hide and seek in the field of flowers with her. Now them on the beach she danced at. Her giving him a hat. Him drawing her as a ballerina on the side of the building. Back to YS talking to the old lady. Two more old ladies come up. She has memory crying in the field and him comforting her. Cuuute. I really wanna know if she remembers him dying. Then she'll realize Dan must be an angel. I want her to know that. More memories of her dancing in that one spot. Lots of memories. Good job child actors!! Voiceovers now from both Angel Dan and YS. 

Guess the old ladies told YS something that makes her shocked. She's remembering that Angel Dan was abused now I think. This is so sad. We see him running from his father. Hanging from the cliff to hide. Dan is having memory of falling into the sea now. He's very distressed. This is memory of him dying, drowning. I'm crying. Heartbreak. 

I'm busy crying and they change to some scene with evil B auntie and her minion. I wasn't paying attention but minion seemed upset with evil B. 

Back to YS. In the flower field. She collapses. Hears child voice. Sees child Dan then Angel Dan. He lifts her up. Is this OST that will release tomorrow ? I hope so. She's very distressed by what's going on. Does she know child Dan is Angel Dan? I'm afraid she won't realize it but I want her to so bad. *sobs* he pulls her in and hugs her. She just thinks it's her childhood friend I'm sure. She brings flowers to the sea for her childhood friend who is Angel Dan who is standing right in front of her. *sobs more* she throws the flowers into the sea. Says sorry to her old friend. End of first half already. 

Archived