Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

I kept on crying even though I just understand bits. My cute little niece is beside me watching as well, she just wipes my tears away while I cry. :tears::lol:

Spoiler

Quite scary with LYS cousin. The whispers! :crazy:

I think KDW doesn't like LYS first performance because it's sad? While LYS is like saying that it IS sad. It is supposed to be sad? 

I applaud the scenes with the grandma, so sad. And I like that LYS seems stronger than before. She was able to stand on her own, and her pain turned into something beautiful. That dance is amazing. 

KD portrayal is on point. You can see the conflicting emotions in his eyes. :tears:

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1

So beautiful but heartbreaking episode tonight.  :heartbreak::bawling: 

At least I have 5 days to mend my heart.

jlE4BAo.jpg

(edited)

Forgot to post my favorite scene today.

t2AptWW.gif

Good night :sleeping:

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Love 11

They are trying to fool us with this preview :(

my poor heart. I want them together

does anyone know which ost was released today? i want to keep sobbing for the rest of the day while listening to

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

This is so freaking beautiful and I was scared she would end up kissing JKW (vomit) as he was into it himself. But how KD catches her and the way he looked at her....wow cannot wait for next week as KD is back.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

2 minutes ago, immorethant said:

So beautiful but heartbreaking episode tonight.  :heartbreak::bawling: 

At least I have 5 days to mend my heart.

Indeed. Let us all heal and mend our broken hearts while we wait for the next episode. :tears:

Good night chingus. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Thank you for all the recapping. I was unable to watch it live. I was on the train after landing at Incheon (lol my 3 month visa run to Japan...AHHH) and my Korean phone wouldn't refresh this forums posts for some reason... :bawling: ... aigoo.  

Anyway... Back home with the internet....reading all of your comments...  I will have to wait for the subbed version to watch it but ...  Part of me wishes I had waited to bing this one...I am curious about so many things...the hamster wheel in my head is spinning. 
 I will comment more once I watch the episode. 
THANK YOU AGAIN! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Just watched without subtitles, so not sure, but did they just reveal... that Ru Na is left-handed?

Does that mean anything?

I knew that the moment Kim Dan leaves her, she will immerse perfectly into Giselle's role. I feel bad for her and Kim Dan. Dan already did his mission

He made her knows what really love is. But that love hurts them botg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

Thank you everyone for the recap and screen caps.

Now let me rant....Kang Woo is saying something about leaving love and happiness of Yeon Seo to him in the preview to Dan and says that he should Get Lost...who the richard simmons does Kang Woo think he is to be saying...Get Lost to Dan :angry:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, LannaSS said:

They are trying to fool us with this preview :(

I think that the production team is being very clever messing with the viewers.  First there was that very last-minute "wedding" picture release that got the internet hopping.  Now they are building everyone up (and letting them down) for next week so that everyone will be sure to watch to see what really does and does not happen. 

Yeah, the production team is not filled with angels.....probably staffed with people from "that other place"--that's certainly where the ballet team is from. :P

43 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Also, why didn't Kim Dan use the abyss to revive the old woman?

Abyss?  Isn't that a different drama?  ;)

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

21 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Don't be sad friends. Let this guy cheer you up :joy:

I'm going to sleep, saw your post and :joy:

Thank you so much now I can sleep peacefully with smile.

Before I left for today....

• Like 6
  • Love 5

I must admit that i'm eating my hat about my criticism on Yeon Seo.

Damn, this girl is EVERYTHING. 

SHS powerful acting was riveting and perfectly  rendered the intensity of the passion  that she feels inside her mind and body. A fire that touches and burns everything she does: love as much as ballet. 

I'm starting to think that she's above everyone else and that no man or angel deserves her.

Though i must be honest, it's a double edge sword: loving so desperately made her appear miserable and dependent too.     

They cut so many scenes from the preview, especially Kang Woo scenes, that i feel cheated. 

All the more since Kang Woo had his most intense scene with Yeon Seo <_< 

The dance scene in front the ballet company was absolutely twisted, if not sick.

Not even a word between them, only the chemistry and the sexual tension that she has with Kim Dan and who submerged her heart and her memory,  projected physically on Kang Woo and channeled to make her best performance. 

The scene could have worked the same without Kang Woo: Yeon Seo was so taken by her own passion that she could have imagined a real Kim Dan facing her alone but the writer really needed to have her fun. I suspect that she or the PD or both couldn't help themselves but play with the sizzling chemistry between LDG and SHS. 

For me, it was cruel: Kang Woo was used without shame, in a seduction attempt created for her to assume her deep desires.

I'm glad that he refused the kiss,  but i'm not fooled: his reaction was cut.  I'm pretty sure that it was painful to him and that he had no control over the things that it did to his heart and body. He's trying hard to resist the temptation to fall again for a woman with the same face that his lover who died because he loved her. And the writer isn't helping one bit here.   

If he breaks down after this treatment, i wont't be surprised and won't blame him.

In the end, it was such a waste of a good  character: he and we (as his fans) deserved better.  

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, Ni Wen said:

Did i just see JKW hug YS again in the preview. Gosh when on earth can that elusive hug goes to Dan!!!!!

He hugged her to prevent her from running after Dan. This guy is grating my nerves. She is not your long lost love, she doesn't love you so go away.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1