Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

@Ni Wen @iffy21 If between the two of you, somebody win-ms - Pass it to me! Towel and Tumbler. :lol:

Hmmm... does thar mean SooSun got Towels as well?! :phew:

3 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:
@jakey09 there's translations here.

Am I reading these translations the wrong way? They really were flirting! :D:lol:

• LOL 10

1 minute ago, jakey09 said:

Are you thinking what I'm thinking ? Lol

Spoiler

Muttering to myself: why does it looks like wedding gifts?

• LOL 7

3 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

@Ni Wen @iffy21 If between the two of you, somebody win-ms - Pass it to me! Towel and Tumbler. :lol:

Am I reading these translations the wrong way? They really were flirting! :D:lol:

LOL, will definitely share the win with you. I love how she said your legs are skinny can you carry me. 100% flirting and even broke his fans heart by the looks of it. 

2 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Reveal hidden contents

I hope so for a wedding, seeing Dan get all giggly at the mention of wife or girlfriend at the mall made me laugh so loud. Dude got ahead of himself so fast that it was too adorable! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Hide contents

And some more naughty thinking! 

Spoiler

Muttering to myself: Definitely something to be used in a Honeymoon! 

• LOL 5

I have not seen today's episode. I'm still in recovery mode from Secretary Life. Lol. :lol:

But will definitely watch it all tomorrow. 

From the preview, seems like LYS will be missing Dan. i don't care just give us his past.

1 hour ago, iffy21 said:

I would like to get the towels. :wub:

Me, too. I would get the towels. They are cute.

More so I have too many mugs and tumblr. Lol.

• Like 6

Why do I feel like on the bridge when YS said she doesn’t remember their talk but she actually did? There was hesitation on her face. It’s like they don’t want to tell YS’s narration properly on purpose. Maybe I’m thinking too much. 

I sensed a bit of vulnerability in Young Ja today. When they had a face off. When YS asked did she ever think of her as a family ... she was quiet there. It seems like even Young Ja has some kind of a back story. She may wanted to harm YS, but I don’t think she ever went to the extend she has been feeling her daughter going. I think, everything is being done by her oldest daughter. She almost looks scared to even ask her oldest. Like Young Ja said, it may not be about money for her to begin with — maybe in the past she felt she was wronged. 

I’m liking Ni Na. I’m surprised she didn’t cry in this episode though.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

Rating of Wednesday's night, still the 1st place.

Seems like rating decreased for all .

http://news1.kr/articles/?3644545

https://www.soompi.com/article/1331764wpp/angels-last-mission-love-continues-its-reign-over-wednesday-nights-with-no-1-ratings

'Angel's Last Mission Love'  (KBS)  6.3 %, 7.3%

'One Spring Night' (MBC)  5.1 % , 7.0 %

'My Absolute Boyfriend' (SBS)  1.8%,  1.8 %  ** SBS decided to cut from 40 ep to 36 ep 

'SearchWWW'  (tvN) 3.2 %

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

I saw the subtitle preview for tomorrow's episode and I have a feeling it is going to be a cliffhanger, and also it is going straight for our heart. idk it seems like is going to be sad in some way. 

I feel like Dan is going to be in denial until he finds out the truth about his past or until Yeonseon gets him to think straight. 

Also I like this episode because as someone mentioned you see a lot of character development more than anything. Dan has already realized his feelings, gave them a title and has come to admit them while Yeonseon has not. Looking at the preview I think the time apart thing might be needed for both of them. Also idk why I feel like Yeonseon is going to get impatient first and confess her feelings before Dan does :lol::sweatingbullets:

Anywho, things get slow before the pieces start falling in their place so we need to be patient. 

Oh I saw someone ask what is the point of Dan's mission, If it is not self love or love in general than it might be the whole finding her a significant other. His mission in the end is for her to find love right ? Hu never classified the details did he ? I don't recall him saying any requirements about what or who is must be ? or whatever. As long as she finds love, that is it, his mission is accomplished. right ?

• Like 8

I don't know if anyone noticed since this was when YS was thinking back about eating ramen but even though her mouth was full she was still getting more noodles LOL and KD just laughing away! :lol: I honestly can't wait for the BTS of the cooking scene :wub:

WSejG2r.gif

Just smiles to brighten your day cause the upcoming episode will be heartbreaking ;)

So beautiful :w00t:

Ing0XTu.gif

How can I say no? (to eating ramen) :wub:

hsmcn2b.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9

I watched the drama with subtitles, so  I am even more sure about the theory that JKW and the old man were not punished because they fell in love and wanted to become human. But because they forgot their mission because of love.

And it is crystal clear that Dan used to be a human, but I do not know if even Angel Hu knows about it. Or maybe he does know, but do not want Dan to know about it because of some reason.

• Like 10

https://www.netizendrama.com/spoilers-angels-last-mission-love-e13-14-rating/

Naver – Osen: ‘Angel’s Last Mission: Love’ Lee Dong Gun found out Kim Myung Soo’s real angel identity…He quit being Shin Hye Sun’s secretary 

1.[+520, -6] Wow…the last scene was so scary and shocking, the grandpa turned out to be an angel?…and then disappeared…Please just let Yeon Seo and Dan be in love ㅠㅠ they haven’t even started dating yet ㅠㅠ

2.[+404, -18] We kept commenting that this drama is the house of good ending so do you now only care about the ending????!!!!!!! You can edit or cut off the long ballet talk, writer do some good writing

3.[+309, -29] Today’s Appreciation: Kim Myung Soo was a doll, Kim Myung Soo was a sculpture, I stayed awake because of Kim Myung Soo’s face

4.[+274, -14] I keep thinking about the scene where he imagined Hye Sun crying, Her acting is seriously good

5.[+229, -5] Ji Kang Woo was supposed to disappear because he fell for a human but the person he loved has died but his love for her hasn’t disappeared. and that’s why he became a demon.

6.[+129, -7] I think now I know why Shin Hye Sun got leading roles in short time…She has excellent analytical skills for every new character…Her emotional acting keeps getting deeper day by day ㄷㄷ her sobbing acting was daebak ㅜㅜ

7.[+77, -6] The look on Dan’s face when he saw the elderly couple~~~ㅜㅜ He run and quit his job ㅜㅜ Actor Kim Myung Soo’s gaze made me more immersed and my heart hurt even more ㅜㅜ Please let our Dan be happy ㅠㅠ

8.[+78, -8] Please, Please focus more on the main couple…the drama’s genre is rom-com but the writer seems to want to write a melodrama of the same level as ‘Dream High’, I’m seriously cursing but I can’t drop it because of Dan-Yeon, It’s so upsetting

9.[+46, -2] Thinking about it, angels are really irresponsible…Ji Kang Woo’s lover died by mistake but he didn’t save her and let her die…

10.[+34, -2] Writer-nim, Please make the main couple appear more…

11.[+31, -1] I think it will be more fun tomorrow, Myung Soo’s face is seriously CG

12.[+31, -1] When the main lead come out more the rating will increase. The supporting characters come out for too long

Rating: 6.3% | 7.3%

(Edited)

Oops, sorry @iffy21, for my double post. Just saw your above twitter post.

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, immorethant said:

‘My Absolute Boyfriend' (SBS)  1.8%,  1.8 %  ** SBS decided to cut from 40 ep to 36 ep 

Ha! Only cause I saw some of their fans being smug about ALML. 

And anyway, who wants to watch someone romance a robot? It’s just weird. I think “I’m Not A Robot” story was better presented. 

Like Hae Sun wants to fall in love with a “Man”, I want to watch love stories based on “Humans”. 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, almldan said:

I don't know if anyone noticed since this was when YS was thinking back about eating ramen but even though her mouth was full she was still getting more noodles LOL and KD just laughing away! :lol: I honestly can't wait for the BTS of the cooking scene :wub:

Just smiles to brighten your day cause the upcoming episode will be heartbreaking ;)

I felt them to be more HS/MS than YS/KD for some weird reason. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Ha! Only cause I saw some of their fans being smug about ALML. 

And anyway, who wants to watch someone romance a robot? It’s just weird. I think “I’m Not A Robot” story was better presented. 

Like Hae Sun wants to fall in love with a “Man”, I want to watch love stories based on “Humans”. 

Neither male lead in ALML is a human.

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Rating of Wednesday's night, still the 1st place.

Seems like rating decreased for all .

http://news1.kr/articles/?3644545

https://www.soompi.com/article/1331764wpp/angels-last-mission-love-continues-its-reign-over-wednesday-nights-with-no-1-ratings

'Angel's Last Mission Love'  (KBS)  6.3 %, 7.3%

'One Spring Night' (MBC)  5.1 % , 7.0 %

'My Absolute Boyfriend' (SBS)  1.8%,  1.8 %  ** SBS decided to cut from 40 ep to 36 ep 

'SearchWWW'  (tvN) 3.2 %

If they spend both of Thursday's episodes developing Ni-Na/Elena's story, ALML will go over 10%.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Neither male lead in ALML is a human.

I only care about one male lead and I’ll consider him more of a human over somebody who got wires inside. Probably. :lol: