[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

9 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

You know I really love that scene where DanYeon came running out of the Chruch, Yeon Seo wanting to kill him for trying to set her up with KW.

I always wanted a scene like that and thank God for small wishes. How flustered she became at Dan’s “I wish you love me only.” (not literal) I love her going all soft with Dan yet it’s not Yeon Seo if even Deity's servants don’t bow in front of her. :lol:

I marvelled at the fact during the last episode, how calm and composed she was through out the whole process. I wasn’t expecting her to be - I was expecting her to be all shocked and surprised, but ... she amazed me! She did not act like those typical female leads. 

You may not agree with me but I think Yeon Seo already beat my favourite character of Hae Sun’s which was Ji An who was such a kick richard simmons personality as well, but because Yeon Seo has what Ji An didn’t (Myung Soo being one of them ;) JK).

I love Yeon Seo too. It is one of the few female leads that never disappointed me with her actions. I totally love how she can be so cold and scary on the outside and then so soft and sweet with Dan and is not afraid of showing this side to him only. She is bold and unpredictable. Such a tsundere. I love the way she handled JKW all the times he tried to make a move. She was never shaken or allowed him to cross her line. I love the way she treated her evil family, with such class and elegance. One of my favorites characters of all time. And she blends so well with Dani :wub: they are the sweetest couple. If the emotional burden of the show wasn't so heavy they could even dethrone the cuteness overload of MinMin and BongBong (SWDBS) :lol:

9 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, almldan said:

I don't really know what this says, but is it saying that someone saw them recording a wedding + kiss scene at Jade Garden (YS palace)? It might not be true cause it's just a comment who posted it and no pictures :o

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=oneandonlylove&no=3548&page=1

That might also be scenes from the JKW/Miss Elena wedding.

6 hours ago, iffy21 said:

YOU'RE right Chingu!! LMAO we can't blame the guy for wearing white pants it's the stylist fault and HS for holding him so tight :joy:

I really wanted to ignore this, but I am curious :blink: I know what everyone saw, but why white pants is a problem? By the way, saw that on another scene in the drama too, lol

41 minutes ago, almldan said:

I don't really know what this says, but is it saying that someone saw them recording a wedding + kiss scene at Jade Garden (YS palace)? It might not be true cause it's just a comment who posted it and no pictures :o

I wonder if this is for the wedding scene after the wedding proposal in the preview? Does anyone know when filming for ALML is going to end?

Am I the only one who thinks that JKW will be the sacrificial love that will enable Kim Dan to become a human so they can live happily together...?

He is neither angel nor human.. he has no purpose in life yet he cannot die even if he wants to. He hasn't learned his lesson yet, this is the only way for the fallen angel to redeem himself...

12 hours ago, jakey09 said:

If you are under 16, don’t read the below post.

Speaking of sexually turned on by some ... 

Am I seeing what you guys are seeing?! :ph34r:

And if you guys are seeing what I’m seeing ...

This can’t be fiction, right? It’s reality, no?

So many GIFs, so little time.....

For those who still might be confused about the photo, of course....

Spoiler

Weather Fail GIF - Weather Fail News GIFs

Spoiler

Boner Alert GIF - Rihanna Boner Alert GIFs

Spoiler

Boner Erection GIF - Boner Erection Massive GIFs

Sorry, just finished watching sub version of yesterday's episode :P

Wow....thank you @almldan

1 hour ago, almldan said:

(my translation from my poor knowledge)

So cringy/cheesy  (like can't stand watching).

Very funny/interesting (hahaha)

My husband seems not interested , I alone watched it all.

How can I wait until next week.

Kim Myung Soo is so handsome.

Shin Hye Sun is really charming.

At Jade Garden few minutes ago, they just shot wedding scene and kiss scene.  

I even want to go there.

Ow...what am I saying ?

:love::innocent:

Again, another drama with SHS ends up in wedding gown. :lol:

I just hope this will be the ending scene of drama....please writer-nim, don't let them get married first and then take them apart.  

2 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Sorry, just finished watching sub version of yesterday's episode :P

Wow....thank you @almldan

(my translation from my poor knowledge)

So cringy/cheesy  (like can't stand watching).

Very funny/interesting (hahaha)

My husband seems not interested , I alone watched it all.

How can I wait until next week.

Kim Myung Soo is so handsome.

Shin Hye Sun is really charming.

At Jade Garden few minutes ago, they just shot wedding scene and kiss scene.  

:love::innocent:

Again, another drama with SHS ends up in wedding gown. :lol:

I just hope this will be the ending scene of drama....please writer-nim, don't let them get married first and then take them apart.  

Thanks @immorethant Hope this is part of the last 2 episodes!!! So excited and worried at the same time:bawling: my emotions are all over the place. 

7 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I agree but hope KMS didn't get embarrassed about it... This is the proof that it was real attraction for Shin Hye Sun!!:phew:

Bless him, hope only SHS noticed rather the entire staff. Cannot blame the dude, their bodies are practically glued together and the way she holds him. :joy::joy: 

I am really curious to see the BTS for this as there was more that kiss than what we saw in the episode.:phew:

after finished ep 12, i really like yeon seo and dan relationship.they try to be together with each other....usually when other drama would made unnecessary break up, yeonseo and dan try to made some memories without worried about the future...even they know it possible for them to be forever together.:bawling:

(but still hoping for happy ending)

For ji kang woo, i think he still in denial about Dan yeonseo relationship and try to said that them would face the same punishment like him.but like dan had said, he once a human before become angle so the outcome would be different ...

with 4 episode more, i think runa would came with other plan to harm yeonseo.for elena teacher, her character still mystery and i hope any twist in this drama would not affect danyeon moment...they look good together:heart:

well, the sexual tension between those two is already pretty clear just by the way they look at each other. I hope no one have noticed but us :sweatingbullets: He would be really embarassed because of this. If SHS noticed she would too..

Archived