[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick shot of JKW at the beach where she danced. 

Then back to YS and Angel Dan. Think YS is crying and sad because she's lost so many in her life, maybe. Angel Dan who is truly an angel is gonna try and make her feel better of course. He's giving her back his Angel handkerchief and smiling a little. She doesn't want to take it at first but he forces her to. Sounds like new OST in background. 

Omg ughhh! Stupid annoying brat JKW is watching their private moment AGAIN! Angel Dan walks off and stupid JKW comes up to her and hugs or rather grabs her angrily AGAIN. Ugh! Thankfully she slaps him this time. Ughh come back Angel Dan. We don't want possessive jerk JKW around plzzz sorry not sorry but I sure don't want him around acting like that. 

And she begins to see KW as the crazy guy he is...

I am trying my best to like KW but he is forcing his attentions on her. Just show some smidgen of understanding and that you don't see her as Matil....

Whhhhhhaaatttt.... he takes off his ring and places it next to Matil's urn, next to her ring....Whhhhhaaaattt...

JKW drops off YS who will barely talk to him thank goodness. He goes to Matil's temple and places his ring back in her spot.  What is he saying he's gonna go love YS now or some BS like that? She doesn't like you dude! Go away ughhh.

Back to YS in her bedroom staring at the handkerchief. Angel Dan still at the sea. At night. He jumps in. Or maybe just imagined jumping in. Not sure. Short voiceover. Scene ends. 

Next morning. YS puts his handkerchief on her bag. Wish she would put it on her body though. Butler asks her about Angel Dan I think. 

YS arrives at studio. Nina confronts her moment she walks in the door. Nina is getting an attitude now. They are both wearing fancy earrings. They are having a face off now. JK Idiot walks up. He sees the handkerchief on her bag and looks mad. They all walk off very tensely is that a word. 

Quick rehearsal shot. 

Now nighttime, Nina greets her father at home. And they go out to eat. Yeah what a great father you are *eyeroll* talk talk Nina probably whining about YS and ballet. 

Scene with the 2 evil Bs including the one possessed by the devil. What is she up to. She seems to be doing special favors for the other ballerinas? I dunno go away devil girl. Go be with JK Idiot you'd make a great couple. 

YS rehearsing at night. It's raining out. She's thinking about Angel Dan. Butler cooks for her and they drink. Well Butler eats and drinks. I think YS is just worrying about Angel Dan. Think they are having some cute banter now. Hurry and come back Angel Dan. Palli palli. 

YS goes to her bedroom and whines for Dan. 

Oh shizzz what is this now? Hold up....

Dan has gone to a hospital. He is wearing black. Wtf it's his father's room? His father is lying there? He is yelling at his father who cannot speak and just looks shocked. Now he's crying and begging his father why. The father can barely speak. I don't know what he says but Angel Dan is shocked. Angel Dan covers his ears. He's distressed and runs off. What the heck was that ?? And now the father just died? Why the hospital have no lights?

Angel Dan now in black goes and meets with Hu. They talk. Angel Dan is angry and upset and confused. I can only imagine. Think he's disobeying Hu and leaving to go find YS. That's what it seems like. Well actually he went to the bar to drink. Andddddddddddddd JK Idiot shows up!!! Wtf go away!! JK Idiot reveals he knows that Angel Dan is an angel. And he's making all sorts of threats. *barf*

Dan thanked his sunbae, I think he is leavign his duty for real now. Kang Woo and Dan talking........Kang Woo just asked Dan to go away after revealing that he knows that Dan is an angel. He is shocked. Kang Woo was an richard simmons btw.

Something with Nina's dad. Don't know what is going on. He is pleading with somebody for Nina.

Wait what, Hu is helping Dan get into Kang Woo's home.

Kang Woo has those relationship charts like a crime scene detective in him home. And y'all think he is not a villain. That's how Serial killer roll.:lol: Dan and Hu found it. Kang Woo is here. Dan confronted Kang Woo. He saw Seol Hee's pictures and knows its not Yeon Seo. They are declaring war. 

Yeon Seo is doing, He loves me or he loves me not with the flowers.

Archived