[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone. I'm a silent reader from day 1. Im a fan of kdrama since 2004 but the last time I was

here sneaking in soompi forum was my love from another star and then ALML happened so here I am. 

I am really hooked and wanting to see every episode asap. RIP to my Refresh button because I keep wanting to see new updates. I dont know how to feel about this drama. Im in love with everything esp to Dan and YS (Real and reel) but at the same time I hate whats happening. Its alright to see them apart but can the writers just give us a kiss and a hug ( a happy scene even just for 5 minutes) before separating them and breaking our hearts?!! Am I the only one feeling this?

1 hour ago, Shs_kms said:

Am I the only one feeling this?

It is safe to say that you are not alone in this.  I seriously think that the producers and writer-nim are having fun winding the audience up to fever pitch and then knocking us over.

3 hours ago, mylovekge said:

The preview isn't giving us anything to look forward to as far as our OTP is concerned but I hope they surprise us! Please KBS, we need a hot and steamy... kiss. It doesn't matter where, just give it to us! LOL 

Where as in 'place' or where as in 'where on the body'? Omg sorry dirty mind *slaps self* 

After having the time to watch the dance scene, tbh, I love it, yet i hate it because it was with JKW. I am glad he stopped the attempt kiss because I would be screaming at my work desk like a maniac. 

This was me during and after... :confounded:

2e9948a2-50ba-4c3b-9da8-09427f591383-ori

Next week's preview doesn't seem amusing and it's all over the place. KBS needs to fix this mess because I can't stand it! For example, showing the scenes that wasn't shown from the previews for this weeks. :angry:

There is only one problem I find with the dance scene - Did they have to show KW’s back? They could have let her imagine Dan until the very end. What was the point of showing both guys’ angle? 

Which means, Hae Sun performed that scene twice with both MS and DG. I’m REALLY curious to see her expressions when she was performing with MS. 

It feels like director cheated us. 

Did the Director & LDG made some kind of a pact? Was he cheated of screen time in his previous show with the director?! This is really pissing me off. 

@jakey09 for the naver article it gives you a translate option on some of the comments from the netizens as my korean is not that good to translate. :tears:

As for the dance scene, I did love how they showed both guys at the same time so that you could see who she was really longing for and the one in front of her. I would love to see the making of this as KMS really catches her so nicely and you can feel the sexual tension. Sorry there goes my dirty mind again.:phew:

I am starting to understand why KMS said ep 7,8 and 9 are his favourite as his/SHS acting is freaking out of this world. Today's eps I could feel their love for each other and I feel so sad that the grandma passed away but she gets to be hopefully know with the person she loves. She said that there was no regret on her part which opened up KD eyes.

3 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Oh yes, so Ms Butler is really the one giving intel to JKW.

The preview doesn't look interesting. I hope I will be surprised. As the saying goes the lesser you expect the more you get B)

I don't think she is the one giving Intel to JKW as I have a feeling he called KD asking to see him.

And as he left his phone it was Ms Butler who answered and informed him KD had resigned. Hence why he went to the church to look for him.

I love how Ms Butler is playing detective but I want her to be safe as that crazy cousine who is totally possed might kill her if she gets to the truth.

2 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

@jakey09 for the naver article it gives you a translate option on some of the comments from the netizens as my korean is not that good to translate. :tears:

That’s ok. We can wait for @immorethant or @meechuttso to do the honours! :lol:

As for the dance scene, I did love how they showed both guys at the same time so that you could see who she was really longing for and the one in front of her. I would love to see the making of this as KMS really catches her so nicely and you can feel the sexual tension. Sorry there goes my dirty mind again.:phew:

But then again a viewer watching the scene is already aware that there are two guys, and she is imagining. It already gives a sense of who she is longing for. I don’t know. It didn’t sit well with me. 

I am starting to understand why KMS said ep 7,8 and 9 are his favourite as his/SHS acting is freaking out of this world. Today's eps I could feel their love for each other and I feel so sad that the grandma passed away but she gets to be hopefully know with the person she loves. She said that there was no regret on her part which opened up KD eyes.

I just saw the episode without subs and even without, I felt all the emotions. I understood now as well. I hope from next week, we can have our favourite episodes as well! :wub::lol:

@jakey09 I agree with you, especially the almost kiss scene made me freak out and vomit. I ALSO kind of felt sorry for JKW as she didn't do it on purpose but he looked lost and that must confuse him more.

Next week, KD is back with YS and he needs to keep JKW away from her as this dude is seriously annoying me ever time he hugs her. Personal space MATE!!!!!!!:rage::rage:

As much as I hate YS aunt, I am really glad that she still has a tiny bit of conscience left. As for her daughter like wow no words she is straight up a devil. Runi/Runa (don't know her name really nor do I want to know) reminds me of My Love From the Star's main villain guy. I have absolutely no empathy for her trying to kill YS (especially since we realized the aunt wasn't the one who fiddle with the car brakes) and a bunch of other terrible things she has done or will do. <_<

Archived