[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

998D554A5CFA28B52A

Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Share Heart-Fluttering Moments While Cooking In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Share Heart-Fluttering Moments While Cooking In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jun 11, 2019
by L. Kim

Shin Hye Sun and INFINITE’s L will share a sweet cooking time in an upcoming episode of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love.”

In the previous episode, Dan (L) began a mission to find love for Lee Yeon Seo (Shin Hye Sun) instead of dying. Her heart melted at Dan’s innocence and affection, and he became interested in Lee Yeon Seo who put on a sharp facade to hide her wounds.

In particular, the confession scene in the last broadcast drew an explosive response. Lee Yeon Seo told Dan, “Why don’t you like me?,” and Dan, confused between his devotion to God and his love for her, made a confession to himself saying “How can I not like you?”

The new photos that give a glimpse into the next episode show a different atmosphere between Lee Yeon Seo and Dan. Lee Yeon Seo is carelessly trimming vegetables while Dan is gazing at her with eyes full of love as he reaches out to sweep her hair out of the way. Then in one photo, Lee Yeon Seo is leaning against the counter with a flustered expression while Dan is leaning towards her.

Shin-Hye-Sun-L1.jpg

More than anything else,  viewers are looking forward to seeing this scene because of the fantastic chemistry between the two actors that creates an exciting yet heartbreaking romance in the drama.

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” airs Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 p.m. KST.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, briseis said:

KMS with a veteran actress who will be making a cameo appearance in ALML

Wow.... wonder what role and impact is she acting as on the drama. Getting excited to see what's coming up. 

On closer look is she the FL's grandma in Five Enough hahaha?

Spoiler

20190612_140824.jpg?zoom=2&resize=660%2C413&ssl=1

K-DRAMA

INFINITE’s L And Shin Hye Sun Are Grateful For The Love Their Drama Is Getting

CONSISTENTLY ACHIEVING THEIR MISSION, INFINITE’S L AND SHIN HYE SUN ARE THANKFUL FOR THE VIEWERS OF THEIR DRAMA.

Topping its time slot every week, Infinite’s L and Shin Hye Sun graced an interview to share thoughts about Angel’s Last Mission: Love.

Infinite's L

Responding to the high ratings the drama is receiving, Infinite’s L said he appreciates the big love. Likewise, Shin Hye Sun reveals her thoughts on how the drama is received based on numbers.

“Audience ratings are inevitable, but we focus on our work. It can be an indicator of whether the drama is good or bad,” she said. Adding to that, the actress also relays her preparations for her role.

Shin Hye Sun

The actress shared how she went to an exhibit where she can experience blindness before the drama started. In the early episodes of the series, the female lead suffered an accident causing her to lose her eyesight.

Meanwhile, Kim also relays his woes of playing an angel character. He portrays an angel tasked to make the character of Shin, a cold-hearted ballerina, feel love again.

Opening up how he was excited to take the role, he honestly confessed of his inhibitions in expressing the character well. But he has since tackled it well, and his great chemistry with Shin reflects on the love from the audience they are receiving.

Angel’s Last Mission: Love airs every Monday and Tuesday on KBS2.

6 minutes ago, immorethant said:

I love that all staffs and crews seem not suprised of this couple's behavior, like they saw this everyday :P

And the couple also didn't even try to hide this, like it's normal thing.  

I knew what I saw. :joy:

They do not look surprised at all and our OTP do not seem to care either. LOL

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

The MC asked the couple to give score for their chemistry and shouted 'one, two, three'. Shin Hye Sun gave 100 points but Kim Myng Soo said 50 points, so Shin Hye Sun stared at Myung Soo :joy: 

Kim Myung Soo said "I will explain:sweat_smile:  If you look back, chemistry of Dan and Yeon-Seo will get better and better. In fact I think the point is 100 and we will reach this maximum score at the end.  So now I stay at 50".

I want to see this look she gave him! B)

On 6/12/2019 at 6:43 PM, immorethant said:

OMG  :scream:

Never seen she posted like this before. Even with Yang Se Jong.  :love:

OMG!!!! What is going on today with this couple and yes, SHS has never posted any image with her MLs. :wub::wub: 

6 minutes ago, immorethant said:

OMG  :scream:

Never seen she posted like this before. Even with Yang Se Jong.  :love:

Omg :scream: Dead.

I just posted (and deleted)... you were too fast! :lol:

On 6/12/2019 at 6:55 PM, Ni Wen said:

What are they doing to our hearts 

What he also posted ...... I am seriously dead and my heart cannot take this anymore.

Are they both confessing here today?????????????

Hae Sun never posted like this before! 

Myung Soo never posted like this before! 

If if they are in love, these two should tell me ... I’ll book their flight to Vegas and they can get married there! 

1508.gif

Good morning from my abode to all you crazy wonderful bunch of ... kids!

O my, how these couples*** have brought out the fairies among us.

I am speechless, unable to read thru so much silliness and faith and hope and love , o'erflowing this virtual space with a sweet aroma of incense offered up and pleasing to the 'dramagods' of the mishmash koreojudeobuddhocristovariety. I am happy beyond expression to see the labor of love, or perhaps a simple exuberant and youthful frenzy of infatuation over what ALM:L hath wrought here. It is beyond classification, what I am privileged to witness herein.

We SHS fans have marveled at her continued ability to 'have her cake and eat it too' (an American English expression baffling to many), but in korean it would be 꿩멱고알먹고, eat quail and egg too, meaning her insatiable appetite for 2 for 1 deals -- always demanding and getting roles with 2 male leads fighting over her.

***couples -- but we have here her legitimately playing in 2 different love affairs with 2 separate angelohumanoidsofthealphaandbetamalevariety, and again, I am speechless.

As usual I will not be able to partake in the livestream, but my heart and my 'fighting' shall be with all you crazy meechin chingoos!

:glasses::heart::innocent: + :bawling::love::naughty:

Archived