[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all the excitement over Teaser 4, we all forgot to post Teaser 3.

Here it is.

"난 내 선택을 믿어" - I trust in my choice.
"넌 분명 다시 최고가 될 거야. 내가 그렇게 만들 거야" - You will certainly once again become the best. I will make it happen.

Lee Dong-Gun plays the role of Ji Gang-Woo, artistic director of the ballet company, who will accomplish this crazy feat - making a blind woman dance again as prima-ballerina.:sweatingbullets::phew::w00t::wub:

@Flowerroad_infinite and other chingoos, welcome again and thanks for helping to make this a happy place of pink toe shoes and bird feathers and everything sweet, romantic and just warm all over. :rolleyes:

Second teaser translated on KBS world

Korean actresses are the best choice for a ballerina, they are so graceful. I hope they perform Swan Lake or Les Sylphides :wub::wub:

Just some terminology (can't resist)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZBu03eHAPOvxxp32I4G5

This is a metronome, it regulates the beat of music, to help the musicians and dancers

I expect much success for the drama, it looks so good even before starting

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

Everyone, please brace yourselves to watch these two cuties in Entertainment Weekly 's Guerilla Date! I'm sooo excited!

I'm so excited to see this lovely couple !!!

:love::heart::innocent:

(credit : e_zzi1n  instagram)

ZOstGLS.jpg

(and this guy just did photobomb at the back :joy:).

•  
Watch: Lee Dong Gun, Shin Hye Sun, And L Search For Life And Hope In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Teasers

Watch: Lee Dong Gun, Shin Hye Sun, And L Search For Life And Hope In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Teasers

May 5, 2019
by S. Park

KBS has released new teasers of its upcoming drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”!

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” is about ballerina Lee Seo Yeon (played by Shin Hye Sun) who doesn’t believe in love and mischievous angel Kim Dan, who act as her Cupid (played by INFINITE’s L).

The first teaser is of Lee Dong Gun, who will appear in the drama as a ballet company art director named Ji Kang Woo. As he watches the ballerinas on stage, he says, “I believe in my decision. You will definitely become the best once again. I’m going to make you that way.”

The second teaser starts with an object falling on Shin Hye Sun. “What?” asks the ballerina. “Who did you say is going to protect me?” L then gets slammed down onto the mat, and viewers get a glimpse at their cute bickering relationship.

Shin Hye Sun then gets in a car accident and deals with the aftermath of her injury, and L is there to catch her as she falls.

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” will premiere on May 22 at 10 p.m. KST, 

Source

https://www.soompi.com/article/1322305wpp/watch-lee-dong-gun-shin-hye-sun-and-l-search-for-life-and-hope-in-angels-last-mission-love-teasers

KBS released voice-over clip of Kim Myung-Soo and Shin Hye-Sun

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/angel/pc/list.html?smenu=9f8709

(credit to both IG owners for sharing to international fans :wub:

Translation of SHS clip from @meechuttso (big thanks :wub:)

Let's looking forward to Myung-soo's translation from her too (coming soon !)

4 hours ago, meechuttso said:

"Dan, Only One Love" is beginning.

No one had loved me. I had desired to lean on no one.

That is, until I met the one who is visible only to me. :phew::w00t:B):sweatingbullets::wub:

That one miracle which has taught me the joy of life...

That one love which shone brilliantly in my life.

A ballerina who believes not in love...

And a troublemaker angel who fancies himself a cupid - their fantastic heavenly romance

KBS 2TV Wed/Thu drama, "Angel's Last Mission: Love" on May 22, 10pm, first air.

Thank you so much @Ni Wen.  Saved ! :lol:

Yes, my past (painful) experience teaches me that most private IG and clips tend to be deleted later after they were shared here :((perhaps some big brother is watching us ? :ph34r:) .  So my new best practice is to 'save and download everything'.  :P

The 2nd photo, not sure either whether that's L or not.  But the IG owner said he saw L (엘 한눈에 알아볼 수있는)

One sentence mentioned SHS  (여배우 생각보다 키 완전 크네. 마르고 이쁘당 - The actress is so taller than I think, pretty and thin).

So now Yeon-Seo doesn't need a cane anymore ??? 

Looks like Dan will be in a bit of trouble, until

YS starts believing him. :D

But, I like these fun scenes between them. :wub:

Both of the actors look so handsome and pretty while smiling.

I hope there will be scenes like that too.

11 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Yes, my past (painful) experience teaches me that most private IG and clips tend to be deleted later after they were shared here :((perhaps some big brother is watching us ? :ph34r:) .  So my new best practice is to 'save and download everything'.

Yeah someone must be watching :phew:

Like the numerous posts on IG on their Guerrilla Date kept disappearing, either deleted or user switched to private. Thanks so much dear for saving these precious photos! :heart: (perhaps for our minions team future database use lol:P). Hee I'm not good at these so had to trouble you to save them!

11 minutes ago, immorethant said:

So now Yeon-Seo doesn't need a cane anymore ??

Great to the max! Don't want to see blind Yeon Seo for too long :D

Archived