[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

Btw, who's going to recap or summarize the episodes tomorrow?! I am looking forward to it

Our wonderful recapper @turtlegirl has got a doctor's appointment so hope someone else can recap. I probably only can do it after the episode. I cannot do two things at a time. Need full concentration to see my babies :P

It’s so weird. I have so many shows to catch up but I can’t make myself to watch them. I always ask how to beat the wait of next episodes - is to catch up on other shows but I can’t make myself to click on them! :lol:

I guess nothing interests me other than ALML these days. 

Just something I was thinking....

Since the beginning of this drama we saw how much LYS suffered. She used to be a shining and brightful girl, always happy, almost like an angel. But when she lost the people she loved, lost her vision, lost the thing she loved the most (ballet) she also lost her reason to live. It was just when she was about to die that she started to realize that in fact she wanted to live. But at the same time she also lost the only person she had by her side: Mr Jo.

If Dan did not come to her life after that, she probably wouldn´t move on, because at this point she would already have lost more than what a person can lost.

With Dan she is starting to gain hope. And hope is a powerfull thing. I think when the angel said to Dan that he needed to make her love again, I think he said that she need to love not only a man, but also love her life and herself.

But the thing is, the person she chose to love is Dan. Not only that, Dan was the reason she could start again.

But what if she lost Dan? I think this time she won´t move on. Why I think like that? It's not like I think she can´t have her own happiness, but I think even if her"family" (because untill now they are everything, but family) apologized to her or Ni Na became her "best friend", they could never fullfill the place of their parents, Dan or even Mr Jo. In the end it will be like LYS will lose all the people she trully care about. It won´t have a good lesson.

18 minutes ago, Ana Paula Cionci said:

Just something I was thinking....

Since the beginning of this drama we saw how much LYS suffered. She used to be a shining and brightful girl, always happy, almost like an angel. But when she lost the people she loved, lost her vision, lost the thing she loved the most (ballet) she also lost her reason to live. It was just when she was about to die that she started to realize that in fact she wanted to live. But at the same time she also lost the only person she had by her side: Mr Jo.

If Dan did not come to her life after that, she probably wouldn´t move on, because at this point she would already have lost more than what a person can lost.

With Dan she is starting to gain hope. And hope is a powerfull thing. I think when the angel said to Dan that he needed to make her love again, I think he said that she need to love not only a man, but also love her life and herself.

But the thing is, the person she chose to love is Dan. Not only that, Dan was the reason she could start again.

But what if she lost Dan? I think this time she won´t move on. Why I think like that? It's not like I think she can´t have her own happiness, but I think even if her"family" (because untill now they are everything, but family) apologized to her or Ni Na became her "best friend", they could never fullfill the place of their parents, Dan or even Mr Jo. In the end it will be like LYS will lose all the people she trully care about. It won´t have a good lesson.

That’s a given, no? 

This reminds me I read on twitter today, I think - somebody commented is Dan’s last mission to bring love to Yeon Seo or experience it himself even? Made me think. 

I think, what I’m trying to say is it’s the kind of mission that can be observed from many aspects. 

It wasn’t specified, really. Was it? He was just given an address (and a name?). Even if specified, love is a very broad term. This mission will help both of them fall in love with each other and themselves. That’s what their journey is going to be about.

4 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

That’s a given, no? 

This reminds me I read on twitter today, I think - somebody commented is Dan’s last mission to bring love to Yeon Seo or experience it himself even? Made me think. 

I think, what I’m trying to say is it’s the kind of mission that can be observed from many aspects. 

It wasn’t specified, really. Was it? He was just given an address (and a name?). Even if specified, love is a very broad term. This mission will help both of them fall in love with each other and themselves. That’s what their journey is going to be about.

I don´t know. Maybe yes, maybe not. I think the person on twitter could be right. But at this point I don´t know. I think we will have a better idea when they show us all Dan's past. I think there is more about this mission.
But I do recall that Dan falling in love at first sight (althoug he did not realize that). We could see that in the scene where he saw her in the hospital.

3 minutes ago, Ana Paula Cionci said:

I don´t know. Maybe yes, maybe not. I think the person on twitter could be right. But at this point I don´t know. I think we will have a better idea when they show us all Dan's past. I think there is more about this mission.
But I do recall that Dan falling in love at first sight (althoug he did not realize that). We could see that in the scene where he saw her in the hospital.

That wasn’t his first sight, so I wonder if it could be considered “Love at first sight?” :lol: But his heart definitely went crazy when he came face to face with her again. 

I’m sure there’s more to it. Since we are hitting midway, hitting climax I’m sure the soul of the story would be given to us this week. 

3 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

11 Hours to Go.

Chingu I think your countdown clock is off. It was only 22 mins ago that you posted 12 hrs to go. :P maybe you need to be more specific and include minutes. Actually, if you posted the hours and minutes from now until then, we would surely surpass 100 pages! :lol:

35 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Chingu I think your countdown clock is off. It was only 22 mins ago that you posted 12 hrs to go. :P maybe you need to be more specific and include minutes. Actually, if you posted the hours and minutes from now until then, we would surely surpass 100 pages! :lol:

I did it on purpose. Somehow my posts get posted twice (loading issue) so I edited and wrote whatever came to my mind. :lol:

Archived