[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mylovekge - I am all in, let's ship them to Paris for a romantic getaway. I heard L is going to enlist next year which means our girl needs all the time she can get with this angel. :phew: @jakey09 Help me out here!

On another note!!!!

@jaemin's friend - I am also very bad with interacting with others but this forum is way too fun to stay silent. Honestly, you shouldn't hide your thoughts as I don't think anyone will be offended. Anyways I hope all misunderstandings have been now resolved and dusted off. B);) 

AM I THE ONLY ONE FREAKING OUT AS TOMORROW IS FINALLY (FINALLY) WEDNESDAY!!!! 

giphy.gif

Don't be scared @jaemin's friend :lol:

This is a forum free for anyone to say anything. No one has to apologise or be scared to post anything. I'm not offended in any way too. We can agree to disagree, we can have differing views but all are free to voice out anything. This drama is definitely not perfect. To some it's meh. To some it's okay. To some it's precious. 

Sometimes, words used may be too strong so a number of people may disagree but that is in no way saying one should stop posting due to unpopular opinions. I remembered @Cecentre saying this "Nothing wrong with thinking "this show is meh and forgetable" but expressing it in a way that respects other members is just good practice. No one likes to hear people think negatively about their favorite work"

I agree with this sentence so much! Anti or not anti, to express your views nicely while making your point makes a whole lot of difference.

As @jakey09 says, 

"but I doubt anybody wants to take negative approach and keep reading about how the show sucks"

That's so true. No one likes to come and keep reading how ALML sucks. If it sucks so much why are we even here. 

@immorethant I'm with you. Does cursing every episode of a 16/32 episodes drama makes one happier. Drama watching is supppsed to be happy and stress-free, for me at least. 

Everyone don't be scared. I don't bite.  @titania1000 don't too. :P

33 minutes ago, jaemin's friend said:

anyways, don't read this if you're easily offended, if that's the word haha

Reveal hidden contents

We need to hear differing views if we want to understand.  Sometimes hearing the opposite of what you believe can help you to solidify your impressions or it can show you where you've been mistaken.  As long as things aren't said in an aggressive manner, it's just part of rational discourse.  It's a good thing to think like a critic and to question what you see because we shouldn't just accept everything that entertainment feeds us. 

I've been one of the "anti's" on this thread, so I hope that I haven't offended you.  My questions about this drama come from a willingness to understand the viewpoints of others but I'm also gonna be honest about what I see as failure on the part of a drama. 

I'm still hopeful for some improvement in this drama, and I do see some areas that I like better than I did at the start.  That's a good thing.

Omo... why has the thread gone serious?

WE are all entitled to our opinions and the problem is that sometimes we cannot judge the tone of the written statement - whether it's meant to be sarcastic or sincere.

I am in the camp that KW is projecting what he feels for Matil onto YS. He has provided encouragement for YS to begin ballet again so he is in the previous position as an angel who inspires. There must be a purpose for him remaining on Earth. I don't believe that God (above) was being malevolent towards KW but trying to teach him a lesson (as all parents do). Losing Matil may have been a harsh thing to happen to him but he has to begin to lose his bitterness and inspire again.

I worry that his jealousy over Dan and YS is beginning to cloud his judgement. Jealousy is one of the sins. He has to overcome jealousy. Dan at this point may be wondering what he is feeling for YS and the pain in his chest when he saw her dancing on the beach. But I think Dan will not be the type to succumb to possessive jealousy and he will let YS go if he feels it is right for her.

I have no words to say about her aunt and cousin. I feel repulsed that they are so sneaky.

I love the part where Dan asks YS if she would just give up everything (Fantasia) and just dance. Because dancing made her happy. Fantasia now is making her miserable. I understand that Fantasia was set up by her parents but I think YS needs to have a clean break and build a better ballet organisation, one based on the love of dance and not merely on profit. 

Hello.... I just had to come in to join the fun here. I'm fan of Infinite especially the adorable angel L. I just love ALML, it's totally my cup of tea. L is doing great in this role, totally loving him 

As for SHS, this is the first first time I know of her and she got me captivated by her portrayal of yeonseo. I feel excited and eager to watch her with L. SHS can act with her eyes, her body and her voice...wow.  

27 minutes ago, Caileen said:

Hello.... I just had to come in to join the fun here. I'm fan of Infinite especially the adorable angel L. I just love ALML, it's totally my cup of tea. L is doing great in this role, totally loving him 

As for SHS, this is the first first time I know of her and she got me captivated by her portrayal of yeonseo. I feel excited and eager to watch her with L. SHS can act with her eyes, her body and her voice...wow.  

Welcome @Caileen many of us here including SHS fans love L as well! :heart:

1 hour ago, iffy21 said:

@mylovekge - I am all in, let's ship them to Paris for a romantic getaway. I heard L is going to enlist next year which means our girl needs all the time she can get with this angel. :phew: @jakey09 Help me out here!

On another note!!!!

He is enlisting next year? A year of dating ain’t bad. If they are meant to be then ... they can be away for two years! Sighs. No wonder he talked about working his richard simmons off this year. Hm. 

46 minutes ago, Caileen said:

Welcome! We are all about fun here! 

Our first fun target is to reach 100 pages before the episode starts tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I guess @jakey09 and I have been making this thread crazy in our attempt to reach 100. Sorry guys :rolleyes::lol:

She is talking about the tone. Not the spamming. :lol:

OMG! Btw. I just realized! 

We have less than 24 hours! 

By the way, this Page is special. It’s my girl’s birth year! 

tenor.gif?itemid=5643775

49 minutes ago, Caileen said:

@Caileen Welcome to our lovely humble community :D

3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

She is talking about the tone. Not the spamming. :lol:

Because we've spoilt the thread with this tone that we are missing real serious discussion for a while.

8 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

One of the other dramas I'm watching gave me severe heart ache today, so I'm really hoping ALML will give me severe happiness tomorrow/Thursday. 

Out of curiosity, which drama gave you a severe heart-ache?

@turtlegirl i havent been offended by any of your posts or by anyone's posts for that matter. Like they say, we'll are free to voice anything out so long as no personal attack is done, we good! :)

@Caileen welcome to our humble abode! Couldn't agree with you more about how brilliant SHS is. L is, too! In fact, he's one of those actor idols who really surprised me. You can definitely see how passionate he is. I'm a fan! 

Archived