[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

1 hour ago, diane90 said:

Does it air today ep 6 ???

Why I don't find raw in my site I know

17 minutes ago, smileyw said:

Me neither. I cannot seem to find the raw episode at all on any of the sites that I know, but it aired hours ago.  Does anyone know where to find it?

Here's the RAW EP6: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oUnxisOoEXa25OUS8vdAdXj-LDGs6smi/view

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omo...Omo....my heart breaks for how much pain both Dan snd Yeon Seo are going through...That piggy back scene...both Shin Hye Sun and Myung Soo killed it. Cant they have a few moments of happiness together? As for the angel and God discussion. The specific purpose of an angel is to be devoted, obedient to God and carry out whatever God instructs them to do. So it makes sense the wrath that came onto Kang Woo. Because Devil was an angel once and his disobedience, arrogance cost him to fall from grace. Now, this show I do not know how much they will stick to that. Because they also say God is merciful above all else so what actions of Kang Woo earned him his punishment. Was it simple disobedience or much more than that. Also Nina is a fascinating character. I believe her story has potential to be a good secondary independent arc of its own provided they do it right.

11 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Also Nina is a fascinating character. I believe her story has potential to be a good secondary independent arc of its own provided they do it right.

I agree with you. But the thing with Nina that annoys me at times is that she is a weak person and gets easily influenced by others. To YS she expresses her wish of being her cuz and really caring for her. But then in this eps she was ready to dump her as soon as something went wrong without even finding out what really happened. Come on, no one is perfect but to dump YS when she needs her the most is frustrating the hell out of me. The same goes for her freaking dad, I swear that dude just needs to richard simmons off. He knows all the wrong his wife is doing to YS and her fake behaviour to her niece but he doesn't stop her and gives fake richard simmons feelings of concern and care. 

Like the aunt actually thinks she will get the company within 12 hours and YS is going to resign. She is one delusional powergripping old hag. One thing for sure, Dan now sees the true state of her fake richard simmons family he was defending all this time and how YS gets attacked from every corner. This is making me frustrated as our girl only has 2 (okay including the crazy JKW) as her allias but she needs a proper laywer to fight for her rights and there is still evidence in Mr Jo room that the crazy aunt dropped near the bookshelf. 

Okay I just managed to finish the four eps and I have to say this drama just keeps on getting better and better!!! The angst that the writer does on this one is very mild, like just enough to make you sad but doesn't ruin your day, which is a really good half-way for people to think a little bit instead of just bawling.

For me personally, these last four episodes have been amazing!! From YS asking "Do you like me?" and resolutely refusing his help, KD hiding in the closet and watching YS dance "for someone else" (which I believe she actually danced for her childhood friend aka him), to that whole whole part of him saving her from slipping off the cruise all the way till the end. Obviously SHS is a really good actress with how well she portrayed Matil and YS as different characters to the variety of YS's emotions and expressions, but I'm very surprised at how well KMS did in these episodes. He could truly go from hyperactive boy to this sweet mellow supportive personality that only second male leads possess, and I was so shocked hearing his soft tone as he told her "Don't give up" like is this the same KD that screamed on top of his lungs and failed the driving test five million times???

Along that line, the emotions and chemistry is off the roof for the last two episodes especially! That scene where he brought her home and stayed there with her as she slept is so ridiculously intimate like nothing I have experienced before! Here he is just guarding her and worrying about her safety, and that the moment she opened her eyes, the most trusted person is right there with her. Just-- everything was perfect at that scene I gasped out loud!

mRCpsCN.jpg&key=7e92aade34c05f7f16625c7f

Their touch is also really really light and gentle, the way he carried her back piggyback style, the way he always softly spoke to her like he's talking to an injured kitten and consoling her, the way she just smiled and said "sure, screw Fantasia, I can just dance for you as the only audience for hundred thousand years and that will be enough." Which, such a soft and gentle thing to be honest. Even though she said it while drunk, the idea of it is so nice. Maybe happiness is a simple thing, just dancing is enough for her, and having the one audience that fuels her love for dancing to be begin with is enough. No need for big corporation, no need for luxurious stage, no need to be praised and hailed by the world. 

giphy.gif

JKW. I stopped caring about him by the end of ep 10 haha it became clear that he saw her as nothing more but a fulfillment for Matil's wish and none of that romantic feeling, which put him at a gray area for me because he's pushing his own agenda, but so far it doesn't harm YS, and he's not going to be a love rival. But also, does heaven need to do something about killing an innocent person -- Matil?? I'm actually on JKW's side for this one like come on, you just killed an innocent and LEFT? that shouldn't be how officials do it :sleepy:

Seeing the preview, I know things will start to look up for them, but I want to indulge in this angst mood a bit because it's so beautiful and sweet (I'm a masochist lmao). But also that bridal carry and what looks like an upcoming kiss? (please be a kiss *pray emoji*)  I can already see chemistry exploding through seconds of preview aaaahhhhh :heart:

giphy.gif

38 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

This is making me frustrated as our girl only has 2 (okay including the crazy JKW) as her allies but she needs a proper laywer to fight for her rights and there is still evidence in Mr Jo room that the crazy aunt dropped near the bookshelf. 

Would like to see Ni-Na, the Butler, and Dan all join forces to support Yeon-Seo.

Ni-Na's character has a lot of developmental potential- would like to see her have more scenes with Dan.

4 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Would like to see Ni-Na, the Butler, and Dan all join forces to support Yeon-Seo.

Ni-Na's character has a lot of developmental potential- would like to see her have more scenes with Dan.

Absolutely! I hope she stands up against her crazy mom and sister and fights for her own happiness and gets a good ending. Spending time with Dan would do her so much good rather than following JKW all the time and trying to get his affection. 

I felt bad for her when she was crying on her own after the rejection, no comfort from her own sister but instead blame for being weak. 

There is so much to say about last night’s episode but I don’t know where to start from.

When you are watching it, 100 thoughts come to your mind ... and when it’s time to write it down ... it all disappears. :lol: Reviewing is not my cup of tea.

Yesterday, I got to see a jealous Lee Yeon Seo and today, a jealous Dan. He’s booked as well. 

I don’t think KW will find out the truth at the bridge, watching the Preview with subs ... maybe later? But he will next week.

I’m not exaggerating but I haven’t see a more beautiful love between two people in ages! What Yeon Seo has for Dan is just not love but desperation. Need. Want. Everything. Who knew she will fall in love with Dan, so soon, that much?! Actually, I got worried seeing her desperation that she had to go to Pharmacy to grab sedative pills but then her cursing him in the same breath made me laugh as well. In the future when YS stops cursing Dan ... the episode might feel empty. So I hope that doesn’t happen. :lol:

There were so many tiny moments, better to be explained in GIFs. 

In the preview, when YS started with: I’ll make you like me, make you fall in love with me ... I got excited thinking an other seduction attempt is coming but when saw her saying it in front of board members, you can’t imagine my disappointment! :tears:

Btw, there was an other hope when Devil said ... whatever happens ... happens with God’s will ... I don’t have to worry then. Lee Yeon Seo can deal with The Deity! :lol:

Oh and I don’t know how good or bad Ni Na is ... but her crying and feeling helpless all the time makes me want to push her from Han River. 

Just me or anyone else is in love with thoses flashbacks? I specially like the kids flashback (well, I really love when the couple met when they were kids), and the way they are doing the kids flashback reminds me a little Kill me/Heal me (not the dark side, but the whole "plot" about them being connected).

After this episode, I started to think that JKW and Dan will play a significant role in LYS life. What I mean by that? Well, its clear for me JKW just want LYS to fulfill the dreams of Matilde. And maybe if he can make LYS a successful ballerina again, he may get another chance with the angels or he will  accomplish his mission. Maybe that's why he cannot die, because he still needs to  accomplish his mission.

As for Dan, I think is more simple (I am still hoping for a happy ending here), he just need to make LYS falling in love and I think he is the right guy. But not he as angel Dan, but it was "him" as a kid. Maybe kids Dan and LYS were "soulmate", but something happen and made them apart (I assume here that Dan is not in a coma but died for all). So probably LYS would die without her love. But when Dan saved LYS he changed his and her fate. So now he is responsible to love LYS. Whether this will end good or not, well, god will decide. But I think if the writers wants to have some consistency in the story (or at least if they follow the principles of bible) they will make a happy ending. Because they already portraited the god of vengeance, so they need to show us the merciful god.

3 minutes ago, briseis said:

The ratings are out - ALMA rose and became the winner for the night, but OSN got very close:

KBS #AngelsLastMissionLove: 6.9% | 8.7%

MBC #OneSpringNight: 6.8% | 8.4%

SBS #MyAbsoluteBoyfriend: 3.4% | 3.1%

tvN #SearchWWW: 3.2%

OCN #SaveMe2: 2%

source: twitter

Should I be sad with the fact that OSN is increasing in digits while ALMA is staying the same or decreasing? 

Well, but again “Fantasy” is not everyone’s cup of tea yet still doing alright! 

12 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Should I be sad with the fact that OSN is increasing in digits while ALMA is staying the same or decreasing? 

Well, but again “Fantasy” is not everyone’s cup of tea yet still doing alright! 

It means both are quality shows. Actually all 5 are good shows. No wonder people can't choose. 

17 minutes ago, briseis said:

The ratings are out - ALMA rose and became the winner for the night, but OSN got very close:

KBS #AngelsLastMissionLove: 6.9% | 8.7%

MBC #OneSpringNight: 6.8% | 8.4%

SBS #MyAbsoluteBoyfriend: 3.4% | 3.1%

tvN #SearchWWW: 3.2%

OCN #SaveMe2: 2%

source: twitter

WWW had two very strong episodes- could be a three-way battle by this time next week.

37 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

It means both are quality shows. Actually all 5 are good shows. No wonder people can't choose. 

I’m on break from other shows. So really can’t comment. I booked myself and wanted to dedicate myself to only Hae Sun’s show. It felt special. :lol:

20 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Just realize about their past life before becoming Yeon-Seo and Mr. Jo .

He's always her supporter.

Oh! I forgot about that. Must have been a special reunion! :D

WWW is getting rave reviews as in its (Next Sky Castly) so I would not be surprised if it keeps increasing. Like I said this slot has some really good shows spread across. I am watching 2 of them and plan to watch the other 3 later. As long as they give us a good story, I will be happy.

Archived