[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

5 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Do fallen angels keep their wings? 

We saw them in the shadow when he watched the kiss but since then he never used them and never used his powers neither, while he kept obviously few powers : for an example he's still immortal.:huh: 

I am guessing that being an immortal here is one way of punishing him. That's why when he tried to end his life, he failed. :tears:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

So why is Dan committing suicide?

He is not committing suicide. I think he wants to show her how painful it is for the people who are left behind when a person dies, especially doing it at the very same spot where she wanted to commit suicide in the past. It's a sort of a lesson to her. He is basically telling her that no matter what happens to her now she should be alright and live on.

IYTaFjm.jpg

1 minute ago, Ni Wen said:

That scene in the preview after YS in bed. Whose hand is that with the ring? YS?:scream: Or did i see wrongly?

I think it's the crazy dude's hand... I dont' care about him anymore... He has no chance to win YS's heart!!-_-

Look how happy my baby is finally! :wub:

Did they kiss?! :wub:

ezgif-1-07cf67bc8493.gif

Btw, I’m officially announcing that I’m not waiting for the next kiss! Cause if it’s something like the first one ... it will really pissed me off.

I’m getting bad vibes. 

1 hour ago, briseis said:

He is not committing suicide. I think he wants to show her how painful it is for the people who are left behind when a person dies, especially doing it at the very same spot where she wanted to commit suicide in the past. It's a sort of a lesson to her. He is basically telling her that no matter what happens to her now she should be alright and live on.

I know he is not. I put it in a sarcastic way. :lol:

I figured she must be giving him a hard time, showing stubbornness regarding Fantasia or something. 

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

He's trying to make his wings come out to tell YS he's an angel ?

Why would he want to give heart attack to poor girl at such a young age?

50 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

What did she say to Dan in the last part of the preview when Dan came running to her?

Oh about that scene! It looked worrisome .. I hope it’s before the kitchen make-out session. 

In the happiness of next week’s episodes, let’s hit 100 pages! 

1 minute ago, jakey09 said:

I’m thinking of proposing to her. Can you get me earliest Seoul ticket? 

Bring me along. I want to give her a big bear hug.

I think JKW pushed dan in the water to find out his true identity 

If you think about it.. he is not able to die so even if he where to fall in water he will probably stay alive..

he saw Dan coming out of a church and probably is aware of the fact That Dan is perhaps an angel..

If so that would probably mean he also wont die if he falls in water.. Because he will only made to dust if he doesnt complete his mission..

7 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

What did she say to Dan in the last part of the preview when Dan came running to her?

She said: "How come you are here?/Why are you here?" SHe is wondering what he is doing there, she clearly didn't expect him there.

Btw, should I tell you guys about an interesting observation? Until this I thought they shot scenes episode per episode. :lol: But maybe not. 

4 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Bring me along. I want to give her a big bear hug.

Get two tickets then. 

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Btw, should I tell you guys about an interesting observation? Until this I thought they shot scenes episode per episode. :lol: But maybe not. 

What what? Im curious. 

The Malti dancing scene was in April if I remembered correctly.

Next week's Dan running to YS scene was filmed in early May.

Credit: L fan IG

47 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:
I LOVE this look of HS. So pretty!!!! I wished this was Yeonseo's image lol

I am quite amazed with the details. Matilde here has more weight than YS. Besides their behavior, the weight also puts a distinguishable factor between the two. ^_^

9 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

What what? Im curious. 

The Malti dancing scene was in April if I remembered correctly, and next week's Dan running to YS scene was filmed in early May

When Dan came for interview with YS & Secretary Jung and that “Don’t go” bed scene was probably shot together. They are wearing same clothes. I don’t see them repeating it again for an other scene. 

The Matil dancing scene which showed today was shot around April 30th. Somebody posted fan video on that day.  

Archived