[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t know if to wait for next week like crazy or ... or not. 

The show’s going to hit mid way next week and I’m hating it! But then again we have this to look forward to as well! 

I don’t know what to do. 

13 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

It seems that YS is trying to cook but ends up hurting herself and Dan carries her  somewhere to treat her injury.

"DanYeon" ->  that's a nice couple name for them and it's also a word in Korean language.  It means "by far" or "by a great amount"

That crazy evil aunt is killing me... Hope writer will make her in jail in the end. It's crystal clear that JKW is obsessed with his past lover so when YS will recall the past memories with Dan and KJW will cry as a baby... i'll wait for this moment:phew: I can't wait for OTP moments in next week episodes. I appreciated how writer made Dan in love with YS! Someone said he had a long way to go about his feelings but now finally he was clear with his heart!! A BIG THANKS AS ALWAYS TO ALL THE RECAPPERS!!

I honestly want to kill off that aunt and her devil daughter (how can two people be so selfish and evil to the core?) I just want YS sweet revenge against these two and the imbecile husband of hers.:rage: And as much as I feel sorry for JKW past tragedy I want him far far away from YS.

16 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

Yes, a fallen angel is considered a devil after being taken down from their position as angels. I read that somewhere. 

The Bible, 2 Peter: 2:4

Spoiler

"For God did not spare even the angels who sinned. He threw them into hell, in gloomy pits of darkness, where they are being held until the day of judgment." 

Since the first episode (when Angel Dan crossed himself, and he unfortunately did it the wrong way as I mentioned before), it has seemed that there are references to orthodox Christianity as story background--that's why I've thought that JKW must be a fallen angel.

In the preview, Dan is telling JKW that he promised him that everything he'll do will be for YS's happinness. I think it's only a matter of time before Dan realizes that what JKW wants is not YS's happiness. He doesn't even see YS as an individual, he only sees his past lover in her, he basically wants to own her and that is the direct opposite of happiness. Just look how JKW can't even accept the fact that another man touched her, that she would have feelings for another man - in the beginning, he only disliked Dan, now he despises him, going crazy with jealousy and possessive sense of entitlement.

koBRg4e.jpg

Highlights of today's episode for me:(watching it without understanding a single word)

- Dan learning driving is such a sweet thing awww! He probably can't stand seeing Annoying Brat (AB) snatching his duties anymore.

- Dan getting all paranoid about the people around Yeonseo in the ship was so sweet as well. He may not have realised Yeonseo is already more than just a "client" to him deep in his heart.

- Flashbacks from AB gave us a visual treat in a flamboyant SHS cum Malti. The dancing scene we all saw from fancam posts pre-ALML that we Hyesun fans were so in awe of. My dancing goddess, really what can you not do! :wub:

- AB's flashback gives me a weird feeling. Is Malti and YS the same person? I'm not sure already. 

- Evil Aunt and Cousin is just sickening. Can't they get a life other than to keep harming YS? :crazy:

-YS going bonkers in the ship. Clap clap clap. My girl crush's acting is on another level. Awesome.:thumbsup:

KBS better give her a best actress award come Dec.

- YS dancing for Dan. That was soooooo beautiful :wub:

- YS on Dan's piggyback. I swear that's the most poignant moment between the two. The emotions and acting of both of them is thumbs up. L, you surprised me once again.

- JKW appears out of the blue abruptly to attack Angel Dan who's suffering from having to hide his feelings for YS. OMG, that scared the wits out of me! Is that a new instalment of some Devil movie? :scream:

Hello guys, I am new to this board. I just want to share this with you all. 

This really speaks about Dan coming into Yeon-seo's life. A sweet rain coming into a long period of drought.

Danbi (단비) is pronounced dahn-bee, and it holds a very poetic meaning in the Korean language. Literally translated, Danbi means “sweet rain”. It refers to the first rain that comes after an exceedingly long period of drought, and it can be likened to the feeling of finding water in the desert.

Source: https://www.rebeccakim.com/blog2/2016/6/26/behind-the-name-rebecca-danbi

It seems like rain is really important in their story. Dan's wings only show during rainfall, the angel sunbae said that this happens because they first met and Dan saved Yeon Seo during rainfall. 

Archived