[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

Okay so YS is getting ready for tonight. I think she popped some pills. May be anxiety pills? Not good YS!!!

Outside the gates, Angel Dan is trying to drive to pick up YS but he keeps hitting things. JKW pulls up too. They're both fighting to drive YS now though. Dunno who she rides with but now she's boarding the ship and has taken JKW's arm. Dan is behind them. YS shakes the hand I think of the Japanese business guy who is very touchy feely. There's a brief argument with YS and evil aunt. They board the ship. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan takes YS to her seat. He seems uneasy seeing all the chandeliers around. He's being very protective of YS. Think he had a convo with Ms Butler and learned about evil Aunt's evil intentions maybe. Or maybe she just warned him to watch out for YS. 

JKW comes to sit next to YS and Dan leaves to walk around. 

The ship is sailing..no literally the ship is sailing now hahah I'm so funny. Anyways some performers are dancing. YS is watching. I think the Japenese guy is talking dirty in Japanese lol. YS is giving him dirty looks in return. Evil aunt is watching evilly from afar. She's served some food that may be....poisoned ? Hmmmmmm. 

Angel Dan is frantically running around the ship looking for bad things. He sees bad looking man but man just says he's out taking a smoke. 

NiNa dancing now. 

Need OTP moments soon plz! Ok Dan is back in the dining room. Sees JKW and YS and gets jealous. He gets an idea that the food may be poisoned and literally takes down a waiter! YS is like what are you doing. Angel Dan is flustered. Evil aunt is angry. Someone else is quickly slipping some powder into another glass of wine. The waiter turns around by uncle is there. What is uncle saying? Aunt looks peeved at her seat. Btw sis totally knows what's up too. Back to uncle and waiter. I dunno what's going on. But this time the grapes are definitely poisoned and given to YS. Oh I think the grapes were sisters doing, as a back up in case mom's plan didn't work. Oh dang!! Equal evil sis and mom or aunt however you see it. Mom seems pissed that sis got to do the poisoning. 

Evil aunt is making some speech that is leaving people confused. Ok she's introducing YS. YS stands up and is feeling woozy. Ooooh I just realized YS is going to think it's from the pills she took earlier and not because she was poisoned! Ugh! 

Outside on the dock, Dan runs into the cigarette guy who is now dressed as a waiter. He thinks what's up with that. Dang inside the dining hall, YS is going nuts!! She's yelling at those businessmen and acting nutso!! She wants to fight them oh dang and starts pushing everyone. She ends up outside on the dock about to fall off the ledge. Dan quick saves her and she passes out. 

I'm running outof superlatives for this epic show! After he saves her she sees the small boy from 15 years in him and tells him not to leave her! He apparently spends the night with her there but she wakes up alone and the first person she asks about is where Dan is!

nBDbMMe.jpg

Spoiler

lHd42IY.jpgDMB8PAs.jpgDlI2G5D.jpgWTBOlP7.jpg

ezhaBZ7.jpgmRCpsCN.jpg

She's in bed now, drifting in and out of sleep. She sees Dan by her bedside and he turns into child Dan and she appears to have some childhood Flash backs with him. He gets up to leave but she takes his hand and says don't go awww. 

She wakes up with a terrible headache. She just now remembers what happened on the ship. MsButler comes in and brings her coffee. YS calls someone, who? They aren't answering. 

Meanwhile all the ballet people are having a meeting like how can you let YS run this company when she's acting this way? I mean I think that's what they're saying. 

JKW stands up. Think he defends YS. Meeting ends and NiNa approaches JKW. He goes to the rehearsal room. I guess the ballet artists are upset about YS? JKW gives them words. He's yelling. They are too afraid to respond to him. NiNa runs off. 

NiNa is crying and getting drunk and now throwing up in an alley. Oh girl! Some lady comes up and says something to her? What the heck who is that and what did they say? Nina got up and ran after the woman. The woman takes a stick and tries beating NiNa now. What the heck was that ?!?

Dan is meeting with sister. I think he's trying to tell sister that YS was poisoned. Well duh she was the one who did the poisoning! Ugh! So frustrating to watch! Angel Dan protect your girl. 

Angel Dan suddenly seems to spot that bad guy on the stairwell. He chases after him. But he loses him. Dang it and sis and bad guy are literally standing right next to each other!

At mansion, a doc has seen YS and is leaving just as Angel Dan returns. Dan and YS sit down to talk. Dan sees how tense her hands are and wants to reach out and hold them but can't do it aww. 

Ewww nasty aunt shows up. Go away I want our lovely couple to be alone! 

Aunt has some contract for something. Dan is getting mad by whatever the aunt is asking of YS. Finally he raises his voice at the aunt. Both aunt and YS are surprised. Ugh go away aunt. I'm getting annoyed too lol. I will yell get off the screen too you nasty wench!! 

4 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Dan is meeting with sister. I think he's trying to tell sister that YS was poisoned. Well duh she was the one who did the poisoning! Ugh! So frustrating to watch! Angel Dan protect your girl. 

Angel Dan suddenly seems to spot that bad guy on the stairwell. He chases after him. But he loses him. Dang it and sis and bad guy are literally standing right next to each other!

At mansion, a doc has seen YS and is leaving just as Angel Dan returns. Dan and YS sit down to talk. Dan sees how tense her hands are and wants to reach out and hold them but can't do it aww. 

God, Dan. The viper is right in front of you! 

Dan fixes YS tea after aunt leaves. But YS gets up and goes for a walk. Angel Dan follows her into a bar where she wants to drink. He comes in and stops her from drinking. I guess as I thought YS had a blood test done showing it was the pills she took that made her sick and not the poison argh! 

Anyways YS and Angel Dan are having a nice heart to heart. He wants badly to confess to her, but cannot. 

She is stumbling cuz she's drunk now. He sits her on a park bench and kneels in front of her. They talk sweetly it seems. She sits him down now and gets up to dance for him. He's totally falling more in love with her as he watches her dance. She starts to slip and he catches her in his arms. 

Now he's giving her a piggy back and she's talking like in the preview. I guess like why don't you like me. Aww.sad. awww she's crying. He stays silent and she falls asleep on his back. 

They get home and he lays her to bed. He puts the covers on her. And says like preview like how can I not like you. But ofc she's asleep. 

He goes for a walk on the bridge and remembers holding her hand the night before and also what Hu told him. He doesn't seem to know what to do but to laugh at it all. Omg what the f!!!!!!! Suddenly JKW comes up and Omg! What the crap like there's thunder and rain suddenly and they both fall into the river and that's it the episode is over!!!! What in th e world!! 

Archived