[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

@immorethant

I might be right with them dancing together at the end or something! I'm so anxious to see it! :blush:

Me too, I want the end of this drama to have Dan and Yeon-Seo dancing together at the beach. 

23 minutes ago, butchixanhdotcom said:

Thank you so much @butchixanhdotcom  :kiss_wink:  . 

Let me introduce JKW's girl,  Matil (and her steps).  :relaxed: :tounge_wink:

olQ9pcf.gif

Looked at ep.9-10.
Drama scared me. We have already shown the battered boy several times. Now I am afraid that domestic violence will be shown to us ... I cannot watch this, so I run away from the drama until this happens.:tears:
But I will read the topic ... If the drama does not show scenes of domestic violence, then I will return after its completion and watch.
Especially since I like everything here! There is such a thin, dramatic, touching and lyrical story that makes the heart worry.
And yes, the final shot is real art. Yeon Seo's dance and Dan's gaze fascinated me.:wub:

6 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

if you committ suicide, that is the biggest sin and hence you deserve the worst punishment

What I was taught in church and parochial school was that suicide was unforgiveable because it was the final and complete turning away from God without giving Him a chance to forgive you.  It wasn't that God wouldn't forgive but that the person didn't allow Him to give grace at the final moment when it was most needed.

.....and back on topic but on a very different subject:  not sure if anyone has mentioned this but SHS looks very, very slender.  She looks great and it's appropriate for the role as a ballerina but I wondered if she had to lose weight for this role because she looks so different from when she was in 30 But 17.  SHS is really capturing the graceful ballerina moves, too--she must have practiced so hard for this role!  Really admirable dedication to her acting craft.

Okie I just watched with subs. I jotted down a couple notes. I think some of it has already been mentioned but I'll mention again...

JKW...as much as I don't like the annoying brat...I still want to know more about his backstory. I'm afraid if we don't find the differences between him and Angel Dan, Angel Dan and YS are doomed to the same fate, and I cannot accept that.

One obvious difference is we know that Dan was once human. We have no indication that the same goes for JKW. Even though Angel Hu (Dan's superior) has warned him of the consequences for liking a human, perhaps the rules really do change because Dan was once human. I dunno, just something to consider.

Second thing I noticed...how come JKW didn't turn to dust for declaring his love for Matil? So I started to wonder, maybe after he declared his love to her, God accepted it, and all was okay for the moment. But perhaps after that, JKW slowly became obsessed over the ballet stuffs. He came to stop loving Matil purely and only care about her as a dancer. And that's when things went awry? But still then, why was Matil punished, when it seems the rules are clear that it is the angel who will be turned to dust. Hmmm. I also bring this up because it sure seems to me that JKW is more obsessed with the ballet than anything right now. At the beginning of the episode, when he returned home and Matil's photo was on that large screen, he said something along the lines of "I just have to get you on stage. Then my life will be complete" or something weird like that. Basically implying that Matil's only purpose for him was as a dancer. Let's just say, his love with Matil doesn't seem as pure as Dan's love for YS, at least not after all this time has passed.

Hmmmm. Well just some thoughts to ponder. I'm reaching here for reassurance that neither Dan nor YS will not be punished and/or turned to dust for loving each other. If this happens, I will be very devastated. I'm not super religious so I'm gonna find it hard to get on board with any strict religious messages the show sends. I am much more a fan of just plain true love. 

Anyways, does anyone know the song that was played during the flashback scene of JKW and Matil dancing under the sunset? What a beautiful scene and a beautiful song. The song carried over to the flashback of his love declaration in the church, too, I believe. I don't think it's part of the OST though. It had English lyrics from what I heard.

Everyone excited for today's episode?? I am!! 

14 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

It's this shady mentor of Dan who said 15 years and i don't trust him for now.

Omg chingu you scared me once again! Never once did I though of his mentor this way :scream:

14 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

So KMS is a professional dancer too? I thought he was a singer (and a model)?

I don't know... I only know he's a kpop idol:lol:. But that dance was done so nicely between them.

10 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Everyone excited for today's episode?? I am!! 

I AM TOO!!! 20mins more!!!!

Here we go!! Team sweet Angel Dan too!!

Begins with flashback of Matil and JKW. They're the same spot as yesterday with Matil dancing and saying something about going crazy. Ominous. Really neat scene with juxtaposition of Matil dancing and her being shot. It almost seems like she chose to die because she was so immersed in the ballet where maybe the lead died. I dunno it's weird. 

Okay back to YS and JKW on the beach stage. From JKW's perspective, he sees Matil and now he's crying. He says some words and gets on his knees now and omomo!! Angel Dan fell out of the shack right in front of them!!! I'm dying here lol

YS just like rolls her eyes lol. She's scolding Angel Dan now. Angel Dan touches his heart. Dunno if he tells her that she moved him. She doesn't seem happy. 

They are driving, all of them. Awkwardddddd. My stream died for a moment but it seems Dan and JKW were arguing. My stream isn't working well arghh. 

Quick flash back of child Dan running along some cliffs in the rain. He slips and is holding onto the rocks barely, about to fall into the sea. Dan wakes up. I guess he was dreaming it. 

My stream is crapola so I missed a quick scene of Dan and YS. Wah.

Lol okay Angel Dan is trying to learn how to drive and get his license now. But his teacher turns out to be Angel Hu in disguise. They have some ridiculous antics with Angel Dan driving like a mad man lol. He's upset and stomps away. Hu follows him and laughs at his temper. Hu reads something he had written in his diary about YS. YS this YS that. Angel Dan is mad he was reading his journal I think. 

JKW at Buddhist temple visiting Matil. Flash back to them leaving the church after his love declaration. Oh dang!!!! What is this nonsense? Hold on let me watch then I'll type it out. 

Right after they left the church, there were all these lightning bolts and 2 Angels or something appeared. One wearing one and one wearing black. Oh dang!! Out before him was layed a handkerchief like that one Dan has. Matil couldn't see the 2 Angel demon people. One of them had taken out a gun and was gonna shoot JKW I guess as punishment. But when they shot, Matil had stepped in front of JKW. 

What the heck..........

Not expecting that to be how it happened!! 

After she died, JKW's handkerchief feather turned black. And holy shizzz he hung himself. Except the noose broke. Then he tried to overdose on pills but I guess that didn't work either? Or it did work? I don't know! Either JKW couldn t kill himself or is a dead human right now. 

And what was that? JKW was speaking to an old man outside the temple but it was Angel Hu in another disguise!

Man they gotta reveal all this stuff right in the middle of the episode! I'm all confused and can't concentrate now!!

Dan's reports turned into love letters, waxing lyrical about YS's beauty. Even Dan is wondering whether JKW is a good person, even Dan is growing suspicious but also part of it is ebcause he is jealous and because he wants the best for YS.

I knew it! I knew JKW was blaming the deity for his lover's death, I knew there must have been a supernatural cause when there was no gun. He even tried to commit suicide, he cremated her, interret her at a buddhist temple. It was the deity's messenger's who fired the shot and Matilde took it.

6GOr7w8.jpg4aOcvws.jpg0hrb0Z8.jpg

Archived