[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

Also can we applaud Shin Hye Sun once more. Girl has been serving pointe after pointe and she is not a seasoned dancer. Even ballet artists in training don't start pointe right away. It takes years of building strength in your toes. And also for serving emotions right and left. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Also can we applaud Shin Hye Sun once more. Girl has been serving pointe after pointe and she is not a seasoned dancer. Even ballet artists in training don't start pointe right away. It takes years of building strength in your toes. And also for serving emotions right and left. 

Especially with her past record. 

ezgif-1-6e907f9a3af8.gif

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Good morning :relaxed:

Still not recover from my heartbreaking, last night I slept in my tears :cry:

For me, this episode is like 'blood and tears'. 

It gave me bleeding heart and teary eyes.

NrmlY0H.jpg

I just hope tonight's episode will make me smile again.  

Really love this sentence :wub:  Only 10 episodes and now I can't survide unless seeing both YS and Dan being with each other too.  

Rating last night.  (Still no. 1 but it seems so difficult to reach 10% :sweatingbullets:)

I hope it will increase in epiosode 11-12

KBS2 AngelsLastMissionLove #단하나의사랑 6.7%  | 7.9%

MBC #봄밤 #OneSpringNight 4.5% |  6.5%

SBS #MyAbsoluteBoyfriend #절대그이 2.3%  | 2.7% 

tvN #SearchWWW #검색어를입력하세요WWW 2.431%

OCN #구해줘2 #SaveMe2  2.243%

Lots of praises from Netizen for Ep 9-10  (people loves this drama :lol:)

https://www.netizendrama.com/spoilers-angels-last-mission-love-e07-10-rating/

1.[+1259, -18] Every time Shin Hye Sun finishes a project and starts a new one, her acting seems more solid, I also see signs of hard work on each character…She looked so beautiful dancing at the beach in the last scene…

2.[+497, -10] Today was so sad, Dan-ah ㅠㅠ I hope it’s a happy ending…

3.[+361, -21] The best drama since ‘My Love From Another Star’♡ It’s fun, touching, the development is refreshing and Shin Hye Sun & L are eye candy

4.[+224, -9] I hope tomorrow 10PM comes fast, I want to see heart fluttering Dan-Yeon couple~~~

5.[+193, -7] The drama is so soft and fast-paced…

6.[+159, -1] Looks like L’s emotional acting became richer than before…As expected, Lee Dong Gun matches the dark atmosphere so well…At the beach in the end, Shin Hye Sun, Lee Dong Gun and L~ everyone was good at acting their own character!

7.[+133, -1] Today’s scene where Hye Sun was dancing at the beach and L was hiding and crying, and the line from the preview “How can I not like you?”. They did everything.

8.[+102, -1] I don’t like receiving love, It makes me want to be weak. Her expressions and voice tone when she said this line were seriously ㅠㅠ I got emotional…

9.[+87, -5] Seems like Shin Hye Sun was born to act

10.[+79, -1] My heart hurt a lot for Dan today, Kim Myung Soo crying at the end made my heart ache ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ when it overlapped with when he was young ㅠㅠ I hoped for happiness and sweetness from Dan and Yeon Seo but this is so sad ㅠㅠ Judging from the preview, tomorrow will be daebak

BUqSlXT.jpg

He was the one who said 'Why does human lie ?'

But he kissed, he lied, and he cried.

He became human now.  

I just hope he won't die. 

hmmmmm why the rating is so bad? I really love today's episode it was so emotional and great why? 16 Super cute chat expression picture emoji

is there any program or event that shows today? this is so unusual why the rating drop a lot? do you think something happens?24 Lovely forum chat expression emoji emoticons

7 hours ago, Liting1 said:

Me after watching today's heartbreaking episode and any future heartbreaking scenes of ALML... :tears:

*At the end of this drama, I may not have any blood left to throw out!* :lol:

I laughed soo loud just seeing this. Lol! Perfect gif to us. HAHAHA! :lol: :lol:

This episode is all soo heartbreaking for them all, but especially to KD. He has to help LYS fall in love in order to go back to heaven, but himself is experience pain, because he's falling for her. :bawling: Aigoo Ori Kim Dan ah. 

I'm soo curious on the two little kid and their past. Man! This drama is too good at hiding all of the main cast's past.

1 hour ago, Silver Fall said:

why the rating is so bad? I really love today's episode it was so emotional and great w

It’s strange for me too. Every episode that I thought oh..it’s so much better than the previous one but then the next morning I saw the rating drop.

But I try not to mind that much. It seems rating was drop for all channels.

The good thing is this drama is #1 for 3 consecutive weeks :blush:

Let’s enjoy the drama together.  If it can make us happy, sad , smile and cry then that should be ok :blush::innocent:

@briseis  Thank you for the update pics. SHS is so beautiful and elegant. Love her dress and earrings (and all the dresses and earrings she wore in this drama)

35 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

It was impossible for me not to make this comparison

Oh yes, that's a good comparison.  I also thought about it when watching preview yesterday.   I'm still glad that YS didn't hug JKW back, it's so obvious that her minds belongs to Dan.

However, for the flashback scene of both children at the beach, I think YS already recalled her memory after dancing, so she cried. But I don't know how much Dan can recall this because his memory should be wiped out as an angel.  But there should be some remaining memory left in him because he can set up the stage almost exactly like in the past.

18 minutes ago, immorethant said:

It’s strange for me too. Every episode that I thought oh..it’s so much better than the previous one but then the next morning I saw the rating drop.

But I try not to mind that much. It seems rating was drop for all channels.

Let’s enjoy the drama together.  If it can make us happy, sad , smile and cry then that should be ok :blush::innocent:

@briseis  Thank you for the update pics. SHS is so beautiful and elegant. Love her dress and earrings (and all the dresses and earrings she wore in this drama)

Oh yes, that's a good comparison.  I also thought about it when watching preview yesterday.   I'm still glad that YS didn't hug JKW back, it's so obvious that her minds belongs to Dan.

However, for the flashback scene of both children at the beach, I think YS already recalled her memory after dancing, so she cried. But I don't know how much Dan can recall this because his memory should be wiped out as an angel.  But there should be some remaining memory left in him because he can set up the stage almost exactly like in the past.

I think, she cried because after ages she could dance without any hurdle. I think, it was tears of happiness for the dance not the memory. 

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

But these are excuses, even I’m disappointed as well! Think we jinxed it! :lol:

Probably so. :bawling:

I seriously thought it would break 10% last night. But well.... ratings are beyond our control and Korean audiences probably didn't like the drama as much as we do :joy:

57 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I think, she cried because after ages she could dance without any hurdle. I think, it was tears of happiness for the dance not the memory. 

I think it may be related to the next episode scene that Dan gives her that photo. 

Not sure that scene will be the first time she will recall her memory from seeing that photo.

Or she may recall her memory already after dancing but when Dan gives her the photo , it just sparks up something in her mind that Dan probably knows about her past too. 

I would love to see YS get curious of Dan's past and want to know more about him or search about what happened to this boy.  This will reveal more interesting story line.

(edited) 

Could someone tell me where this pic comes from ?

Did I miss any scene ? I just saw it from twitter.  :mellow:

prs3lGp.jpg

@Ni Wen That’s the OST they were using to promote the show, also played it in the long preview as well.

They haven’t played it yet - I wonder if they will play it later on their sweet, funny moments. If there are any. 

I am loving this show guys! Just a couple of things.

• art angel; is YS a reincarnation of his past love or just a doppelgänger/someone who happens to have same face as her? Why do you guys think she committed suicide? Is art angel still an angel, since he hasn’t aged and the shadow showed his wings and he eats lots of chocolate?
  • YS stage incident; was it manmade instead of an ‘accident’? I know her aunt stopped the transplant from happening, but was she behind the accident too? Or was her eldest daughter?
  • car accident; did art angel cause it on purpose so she could get the eye transplant? Or was that also an accident?
  • how in the world do people think the aunts husband is soft hearted and good?! He helped her burn the ledgers or whatever and knows about her bad deeds but has done nothing. I’m sorry but he’s just as bad as the aunt. So is the younger cousin, YS’s ‘shadow.’ How was it okay for her to be live streaming the party and act all innocent like she didn’t mean any bad by it? I jut hate how the supposed ‘nice’ people are worse than YS who’s looked at as nasty and bad tempered. At least she is real and never maliciously out to hurt anyone or help someone to hurt.
  • Dans mission; right now he’s shipping these two because he thinks art angel is human. What is the real mission/heavens plan? They have to know that Dan was gonna try setting those two up, thinking the other isn’t an angel like him. So what’s the end game? Why make him think he will turn to dust? Or is it encaustic he’s an animal angel, not an art one, that he would really dissipate?
  • YS...gooodness I love her. I know her character gets hate, but honestly she reminds me so much of the cold chaebol male leads that so many swooon over and never criticize. I love for once it’s the female lead that is role reversed. And may I add the actress herself so talented, saw her in still 17 and seeing her play such a drastically different character speaks volume on her impressive skills.

ahh please guys give me your feedback on all this, I need to discuss soooo badly about this amazing show.

12 minutes ago, philosophie said:

I am loving this show guys! Just a couple of things.

• art angel; is YS a reincarnation of his past love or just a doppelgänger/someone who happens to have same face as her? Why do you guys think she committed suicide? Is art angel still an angel, since he hasn’t aged and the shadow showed his wings and he eats lots of chocolate?
  • YS stage incident; was it manmade instead of an ‘accident’? I know her aunt stopped the transplant from happening, but was she behind the accident too? Or was her eldest daughter?
  • car accident; did art angel cause it on purpose so she could get the eye transplant? Or was that also an accident?
  • how in the world do people think the aunts husband is soft hearted and good?! He helped her burn the ledgers or whatever and knows about her bad deeds but has done nothing. I’m sorry but he’s just as bad as the aunt. So is the younger cousin, YS’s ‘shadow.’ How was it okay for her to be live streaming the party and act all innocent like she didn’t mean any bad by it? I jut hate how the supposed ‘nice’ people are worse than YS who’s looked at as nasty and bad tempered. At least she is real and never maliciously out to hurt anyone or help someone to hurt.
  • Dans mission; right now he’s shipping these two because he thinks art angel is human. What is the real mission/heavens plan? They have to know that Dan was gonna try setting those two up, thinking the other isn’t an angel like him. So what’s the end game? Why make him think he will turn to dust? Or is it encaustic he’s an animal angel, not an art one, that he would really dissipate?
  • YS...gooodness I love her. I know her character gets hate, but honestly she reminds me so much of the cold chaebol male leads that so many swooon over and never criticize. I love for once it’s the female lead that is role reversed. And may I add the actress herself so talented, saw her in still 17 and seeing her play such a drastically different character speaks volume on her impressive skills.

ahh please guys give me your feedback on all this, I need to discuss soooo badly about this amazing show.

Maybe

if you committ suicide, that is the biggest sin and hence you deserve the worst punishment

So, your mission is to fall in love. And the day you fall in love, if protecting that love requires you to give up everything and turn to dust (destroy yourself, go through immense pain for eternity).. guess what you are going to sacrifice yourself..

the heaven you were waiting for will be meaningless

to leave your love behind and go away from her life is painful

and you basically die a painful death because that is just what you must do!

So, your punishment of committing suicide.. fall in love.. and fall in love with the girl you have always admired.. who is your prettiest memory (whether you remember or not)

40 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

They haven’t played it yet - I wonder if they will play it later on their sweet, funny moments. If there are any

It's funny that i keep hearing this song that I thought it's been played already.

I'm positive there will be. :)

Archived