[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

5 minutes ago, immorethant said:

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Today I have 2 dreams.

Now tonight both become my worst nightmare .  Why they did this to me ?

Why does my heart ache like this ?

근데 왜 이렇게  가슴이 아프죠  ?

I can't watch this anymore  :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Good night !! 

I can't write anything anymore.  

How can I sleep tonight ? :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Chingu in my opinion all the obstacles will take them to love each other more! I even can see an happy end... If writer will not try to kill us i suppose Dan will became human 100% and stay with her!! The crazy angel is delusional... i really don't like him from the start and in my opinion his character is there for a purpose: to make YS and Dan as an example of TRUE LOVE!!;)

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, soesje said:

it seems likei n the piggy back scene she is going to tell him that she likes him..?? i may be wrong but it seems like she is saying something along those lines..

I hope you're right :bawling:

12 minutes ago, Wendy123 said:

In the piggyback ride scene, YS says why don't you like me. Then when  they get home, when Dan puts YS on her bed he says, how can I not like you. SKJCJDKS this angst is killingggg me

He put her on her bed? :w00t: I didn’t see that part! :ph34r:

I guess I got distracted with the ship scene! :sweatingbullets:

JKW is an annoying brat alright. Ok i don't understand what they are saying but it looks like he's stopping Dan to go near her or something like that as if he owns YS and as if he's the only one who can go after her. I agree with many of you he's downright selfish. What an obnoxious devil! My poor Dan, ottoke :bawling:

Putting the annoying brat aside, Hyesun is just so good! Her acting prowess showed yet again. YS and Matil, they ARE so different. That happy outgoing gorgeous ballet-loving girl VS the icy spoilt princess. And I swear she's so gorgeous there in those scenes that i could forget the annoying brat is there!:rolleyes:

Seriously this drama is gold. I have never watched before something that I feel so much for the leads (while other supporting characters interest me in no other way) in just 5 episodes. Credit to Hyesun and L for the magical chemistry. The angst they are giving us now in such early stages of the drama... they better give us double more the sweetness later to compensate!

@Liting1 mentioned in her post the dramas which reminded her of the ALML and the evil male lead. However, when I was watching that last scene it felt like watching Moon Lovers - you know, not story-wise but that similar heavy feeling of utter desolation and sadness I felt when Hae Soo couldn't love or couldn't be with Wang Soo.

Regarding KJW, like I said I love to hate him because I think that one of the ( million other) reasons which make the love story between YS and Dan so fascinating is the fact that there is a worthy, insidious adversary to their relationship. He isn't straightfoward evil but it's hidden under the mask of seemingly good intentions. He seeds discord and doubts. And that's what makes it so compelling. You root for the OTP to overcome it even more, all these misunderstading he is creating, and for them to triumph over him. And he isn't the only obstacle they need to overcome, there are so many of them. However, what this show does exceedingly well and where many other kdrama love stories fail, is that you feel the need and the urgency that YS and Dan have to be together, THAT THEY CANNOT LIVE, EXIST OR SURVIVE WITHOUT EACH OTHER.

frKbVpx.jpg

3 minutes ago, briseis said:

where many other kdrama love stories fail, is that you feel the need and the urgency that YS and Dan have to be together, THAT THEY CANNOT BE OR SURVIVE WITHOUT EACH OTHER.

You're always so on point with your insights. I really love reading every single posts you've posted so far on this thread! Thank you so much for posting them and can't wait for more :heart: 

3 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

So it’s official ... Matil was a doppelgänger?

I’m kinda glad they got it over with the story in this episode but how she died is still a mystery.  

For now, I think she's just a doppelganger... but god knows if the writer is going to give us another twist. Well, I do think Nina may be the recairnation of his ballet-loving last love. Or whatever, just be with Nina and leave my YS and Dan alone.

I'd like to give huge kudos to SHS's stylist because I haven't loved a female lead's wardrobe as much as I love YS's in a long time. I adore everything she wears. The white dress from the preview is sublime. Elegant and simple and YS looks like a vision in it. A true goddess.

rE6wxau.jpg

37 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

For now, I think she's just a doppelganger... but god knows if the writer is going to give us another twist. Well, I do think Nina may be the recairnation of his ballet-loving last love. Or whatever, just be with Nina and leave my YS and Dan alone.

Ni-Na and Dan are the best duo.

Is there anyone who understood the episode without needing translations?

I'm very curious, when Dan's superior told him the story of JKW and his past lover, did he just say, "there once was an angel..." or did he specifically point out JKW? I'm assuming the former, and that Angel Dan doesn't have a clue that JKW was/is/whatever an angel...

I really can't wait for full translations, especially of all the voice overs and the final scene!

17 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Is there anyone who understood the episode without needing translations?

I'm very curious, when Dan's superior told him the story of JKW and his past lover, did he just say, "there once was an angel..." or did he specifically point out JKW? I'm assuming the former, and that Angel Dan doesn't have a clue that JKW was/is/whatever an angel...

I really can't wait for full translations, especially of all the voice overs and the final scene!

I absolutely need translations hahaha. I think Dan doesn't know he's talking about JKW. Let's wait for subs! And see you guys back here same time for tomorrow's episode! 

By the way I love the OST by L. So much feels. My first time watching him in a drama and first time hearing him sing. And boy, his voice is good! He surprises me so much.

I have been wondering something though. What is God's agenda here? Do not be offended people, speaking just in the context of the drama. He had appointed an angel once to find love for a women named Matilda or for some other reason related to Matilda. That angel fell in love with her and Matilda died. Now after ages, Dan meets another girl who either is a doppelganger or is a reincarnation of Matilda named Yeon Seo. Dan was once a human sharing a special bond with Yeon Seo and that pure connection still remains rooted in his heart. He is instantly drawn to her in her peril, saves her, breaks every rule of haeven and is again appointed to find her love. Is it really a surprise here that Dan is falling for Yeon Seo hard or she for him. What sort test of loyality and devotion is this, very cruel one. And how does this end in happiness for any one of them? 

Archived