[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to go to work now *sniffle* and think about Angel Dan and YS crying *sniffle* and longing for one another *sniffle* and their sweet childhood together *sniffle* and baby human Angel Dan crying watching her dance as a child *sniffle* and that lovely rainbow *sniffle* and everyone at work is going to stare at me like I'm crazy *sniffle*

If this is like that Korean drama, "Hwayugi" with the heavens trying to plan something "evil or destructive" for the OTP from the beginning. I won't have it! That ending was terrible and it really broke my heart. I became traumatized for weeks not even wanting to do anything. :angry:

d7dbbdb8-fbc8-4c1e-a7e7-913bb78527ff-ori

I'm warning you, writer and PD Nim! Don't ruin this drama for us or else! 

8f0562e5-7f2e-4093-90c7-5ffeaf74c582-ori

To my OTP! I love you and I hope for you two to be happy together in the next coming episodes and at the finale.:tears: :wub:

0d9d8681-1467-40a5-be91-5838cd4d7638-ori

6 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Ok that was legit the perfect ending! My heart cannot take the sweetness :bawling:and don't worry, YS was NOT into that hug with JKW! She was sensing Angel Dan's presence I think. 

Preview shows YS in some danger but Angel Dan saving her and also piggy back ride! A real one with her angel!

I'm pretty sure she senses Dan's presence cause she always has even when she couldn't see!!! :heart:

This episode was happy -> pretty sad but looks like tomorrow things might get a little better we'll see  :wacko:

I think he has realised his feelings but he can't love an human... Their chemistry is no joke! I really liked their interactions in this episode... so intense and pure! Great acting, KUDOS to Shin Hye Sun for her dance practice!!

9 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Btw, I’m kinda angry they are cutting scenes/editing out here & there! If they touched this scene and that piggyback, I’ll kill them

Yes i was wondering why the background is outdoor when he saved her inside. Don't tell me it's JKW who saved her in a twist. He's so annoying in the preview. Why is he offering his arm to Yeonseo again and again, that's Dan's job! :crazy:

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Today I have 2 dreams.

13 hours ago, immorethant said:

My main reason for watcing tonight episode is to hear him say yes when Yeon Seo asking if he likes her :wub:.

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

Please Dan, don't bring JKW to the beach and tell YS that this guy is her gift.  

Now tonight both become my worst nightmare .  Why they did this to me ?

SEhicGY.jpg

CYqaynC.png

Why does my heart ache like this ?

근데 왜 이렇게  가슴이 아프죠  ?

qGEBVgb.png

I can't watch this anymore  :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

JFmJfId.gif

Good night !! 

I can't write anything anymore.  

How can I sleep tonight ? :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

I'm emotionally compromised! The angst is shattering my heart but I love it! From my previous kdrama experience, I'm well- aware that I'm a masochist in this aspect. Dan's and YS's story is so beautiful and heartfelt. And I love how the writer intertwines several paths with the present - there is the motiv of false destiny and one true love. I don't think that Dan is playing the noble idiot because he really thinks he is doing the best for YS since he is an angel and she a human and after listening to KJW's story from his superior, it just seems they are not meant to be. However, he struggles with his feelings so much and I can't wait for the moment when he no longer can fight them and gives up, loving YS openly. I have to say I love to hate KJW because he is one of the most devilish second leads out there - seemingly doing everything in YS's best interest but he is pushing on to her the life he wanted his past lover to live and his feelings as well; and using every means necessary to achieve his goals. While Dan keeps breaking his heart, to make her truly happy. I adore this man who is more angelic than a real angel.

3LoXEci.jpg

it seems likei n the piggy back scene she is going to tell him that she likes him..?? i may be wrong but it seems like she is saying something along those lines..

i really had all sorts of emotions during this episode.. its so strange like why would he get a mission to bring back love in YS life but he is not supposed to be the love he should bring to her..

and like seriously that selfisch idiot KJW why does he think that he is the only one that can persue YS..

it seems like at one point he was confronting Dan about his feelings for YS and almost telling him that she is out of his league

Just now, Wendy123 said:

In the piggyback ride scene, YS says why don't you like me. Then when  they get home, when Dan puts YS on her bed he says, how can I not like you. SKJCJDKS this angst is killingggg me

Ooow so thats what she said i thought she was confessing to like him.. ughhh my heart

Archived