[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

10 hours ago, briseis said:

The significance of the handkerchief was revealed already in episode 1. It might be an item specific to Dan; however, considering Dan seemed to know about the meaning of the handkerchief before he received it, it's also possible that it denotes a category of angels - the dispatched angels, while the ring denotes a completely different category. There are also different types of angels in the bible.

Hmm That is very interesting. I didn't even realize that JKW item would be the ring. Makes sense. He gave the ring to the woman he loved. KD gave his handkerchief to the woman that he'll soon be in love with.

7 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I hope both are going to countryside for some “alone time”! :wub:

I'm sure we all wish for that "alone time" too. Heehee. :lol:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here @immorethant ... already loving this song... the DanYeon song? :D:wub:  Can't wait for their scenes with this ost.

Sorry if this was already posted. This room is moving fast that it's hard for me to backtrack if anyone already posted this :lol:

2 hours ago, almldan said:

Hi chingus! I'm new to this forums and thread. So far I am really loving this drama and decided to stop lurking :ph34r:

I watched the teasers again and looks like we'll be getting this scene next episode!

She looks so disappointed hahaha he must have been like what kiss cause in the preview wearing the same outfit she said, "A kiss is just a common thing to him, so he can pretend it didn't happen? YS, pull yourself together!" she's just too obvious that she likes him :wub:  

OMG! It’s like you stole my post! I have been looking around the same scene wanting to say the same! :lol:

I have a habit of checking out the scenes in previews which have gone by! :lol:

It seemed like this one was left! 

Yes, my Lee Yeon-Seo is softening! She is acting like such a baby! The woman is officially head over heels in love! 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

2. She is a robot.  Therefore, she can't stay at Yeon-Seo's house because during the night she has to charge her battery. 

Charge her battery! 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

I’m also looking forward to this song from Myung Soo. :love:

I think the song name is 널 그리는 밤 (the night that painted you).

I’m waiting for this too!! 

Now somebody translate me the song, I need to find more clues on their love story! 

giphy.gif

I'm sure Mathilde is not YS's mother; she just looks alike YS

I don't think Mathilde is YS in the previous life

Do you remember in Goblin...it takes 100 years of waiting

Kim Sin can find Eun Tak !

Maybe KW just found out that YS looks alike his defund lover,

for all videos of young YS..... I think it's very easy to find them on....Goeple or Utube hahahaha

My poor HU he'll have a heart attack one day bc of his junior :grin::scream:

11 hours ago, rainbowinspirit said:

I'm not completely clear on what we've all agreed on so far:unsure:, but I just thought of some more ideas/questions to add to this discussion regarding the director and the similar-faced girl.

***The Director's Motives:

Interesting point=> In the scene where Dan asks the director to promise that he'll make Yeonseo happy, the director doesn't reply. At first, he answered that the idea of happiness was too abstract, and in the end, he didn't exactly promise anything at all (or, at least, we didn't see what he replied). This makes me think that the director either

1) doesn't want Yeonseo to be happy (most unlikely in the context we have so far),

2) he doesn't know how to make her happy, or

3) he wants to make her happy, but he can't guarantee that she will end up happy(?).

And I have no idea what any of this would mean or signify, but I get the feeling that all this about her happiness is important when thinking about their backstory (he could either be trying to get revenge or he could actually be trying to protect Yeonseo)... I'm confusing myself :sweatingbullets: but anyway, this is important somehow.

***Yeonseo vs. Matil

Yeonseo is definitely more than just a doppelganger to 'Matil', I think, since the director is so obsessed with her. But, I don't think they are the same person, since no one around Yeonseo recognizes the director, not even Mrs. Jung. (Wait, did Mrs. Jung ever see the director?)  Mrs. Jung knows about Yeonseo's 10 year old self, so she would probably know the director if he had been connected to Yeonseo before somehow, but she doesn't (assuming that she has seen the director).

However, if Mrs. Jung hasn't seen the director yet, then there's still a possibility that he and Matil were significantly connected to their family once. But I still don't think that the two girls would be the same person. If it was Matil that died 15 years ago and she revived to become Yeonseo, she would've aged, and her face wouldn't look the same.

***Anyways

My head hurts so much now:lol: This plot is like a tree with infinite branches (no pun intended lol) representing all the possible outcomes, and it's literally impossible right now to guess which branch the drama is going to go up in the future. This is one of the few dramas where I have literally no idea what's going to happen next, although maybe we're all just overthinking it:lol: 

Ahem*This plot could literally continue in the simplest way possible, but none of us will have thought of it because we've been analyzing so much* XD

Maybe Matil is LYS’s ballet teacher

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Note - this is how we 5x the

giphy.gif

frequency of 'accident' :phew:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

THE ❤️ KISS

Part 1. And an invitation for completion of part 2.

Welcome to the thread, @almldan , @mslilith, @Lawyerh and other refugees from HPL, @SC2019, @seteney@Emzsmith and @aintnodrama and  @Milady Himedere and @Melissa Add and all noobs - a warm spring welcome to all! And to @bebebisous33 for her treatise on the 4 types of Angels, a big applause and thanks!  Happy angelic weekend to everyone! :love:

woahh I haven't been in forum for a while but this drama pulls me back in!! This is such a cute and sweet drama that I have to find someone to scream with :heart: They are so adorable and cold distant girl with bubbly boy is a cute trope I don't see often :3 

Regarding the latest development, my first thought was, what if Director Ji is a demon? We didn't get to see the wings' color so we don't know if he's an angel or a demon hmmmmm. Regardless it makes me kind of sad that he's truly obsessed with Yeon Seo that way ;-; I have been rooting for him and Ni Na :bawling:

Also probably so much angst in store waiting for us! From Kim Dan having to matchmake YS to someone else and watching it go down, YS feeling betrayed and brokenhearted that KD pushed her into someone else's hand, to YS feeling brokenhearted again if KD were to go to heaven/get punished in the next 100 days. Ahhhhhh the upcoming angst :bawling:

Anyway, hope to talk to everyone more! I'm excited to see the new episodes :heart: 

DkRvxcP.jpg

@Lawyerh and everyone, don't you already feel the angst from this face this moment when he's looking at YS and Director from afar at the temple? The sense of loss when he's entrusting Yeonseo to someone else and when he said so that's the feeling when she doesn't need him anymore... before the kiss. No wonder he lost control lol:P

I don't know if i can take the further angst in upcoming episodes. :tears:

4 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

What's this about on 2 June? Repeat episode?

Yes, it said “Weekends, especially Sunday is a healing day to watch ‘rerun (재방)’ of ALML at front row at home in 3 ways**  Let’s watch together everyone.”

** via KBS, Dramacube, DramaX (드라맥스)

:love: I love this little girl so much, want to touch her cheeks.

Kiss , kiss :kiss_wink:

My 2nd favorite butler.  The 1st is Jennifer.

INFINITE’s L And Shin Hye Sun Get Hearts Racing With Unexpected Kiss On “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

INFINITE’s L And Shin Hye Sun Get Hearts Racing With Unexpected Kiss On “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jun 1, 2019
by E. Cha

KBS 2TV’s new drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has shared new behind-the-scenes photos of its stars filming their romantic kiss scene!

Spoiler

On the latest episode of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love,” Lee Yeon Seo (played by Shin Hye Sun) found herself opening up to Dan (played by INFINITE’s L). The frosty, jaded ballerina came to see the angel’s sincerity as he stayed by her side to take care of her, and she also felt immense gratitude to Dan for helping her learn to walk again.

Thinking that Dan had feelings for her, Lee Yeon Seo declared that she would grant his wish and attempted to give him a kiss on the cheek. However, Dan unexpectedly ended up kissing her on the lips instead.

On June 1, “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” released new stills of L and Shin Hye Sun filming the scene that set so many viewers’ hearts aflutter. Even when the camera isn’t rolling, the chemistry between the two stars is palpable—one photo shows L affectionately patting Shin Hye Sun on the head, while another captures the co-stars giggling shyly between takes.

Shin-Hye-Sun-L7.jpg

According to those present on set, L and Shin Hye Sun carefully discussed how to best act out the scene and its emotions before filming. The producers of the drama remarked, “Shin Hye Sun and Kim Myung Soo [L’s given name] both immersed themselves into their respective characters and lost themselves in the emotions of the scene. They were very focused as they filmed [the scene].”

They added, “Thanks to the two actors, who meticulously shared their opinions so that they wouldn’t miss a single detail, I think we were able to create a pure and beautiful romance scene.”

Were you surprised by the kiss between Dan and Lee Yeon Seo? 

5 hours ago, diane90 said:

I'm sure Mathilde is not YS's mother; she just looks alike YS

I don't think Mathilde is YS in the previous life

Do you remember in Goblin...it takes 100 years of waiting

Kim Sin can find Eun Tak !

Thank YOU for saying this! 

10 hours ago, immorethant said:

There are 2 possibilities.

1. Mr. Jung is also angel (she may be Yeon-Seo's mother who became angel to take care of her, so she knew YS at 10 or since YS's birth) or....

2. She is a robot.  Therefore, she can't stay at Yeon-Seo's house because during the night she has to charge her battery. 

Now I won't be surprised anymore if this drama also has vampire, werewolf, elf or dragon.  

Yeon-Seo's birth mother, Matil, has her consciousness currently stored in the robot Ms. Jung.

Yeon-Seo's official mother currently rotates her consciousness around various inanimate objects.

Mr. Jo, who was the "mother" who raised Yeon-Seo, currently has his consciousness in the seeing-eye dog, which is also a robot.

This is a fantasy drama.

Both male leads have wings.

Pretty much anything is possible.

You know, usually when a show excites me I can’t wait for days to pass for the next episode. But what happens before you know it, it’s all done! lol! 

This is the first time I loath for Wednesday to come. I’m like take your time! :lol: It’s too precious to pass by. 

@Cecentre and @Ni Wen 

I do enjoy the angst given in dramas. I know it'll kill us but that'll keep me, as fans, interested and the drama soaring to success. 

We just have to be strong together till the end, Chingus! Fighting! ^_^

fc000b61-c584-4b61-a3c1-7006d853e149-ori

Anyways, I hope to see a dark version of KD, if there will be. He looks extra hot! :wub:

43b58843-1bf0-42de-9ca1-11c6961ff62e-ori

Archived