[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is so much happening today, I literally don't have the time tow write a recap or post too many photos but, damn this show is awesome. OMG. He danced with her and she enjoyed it. I love everything about his show. It'S getting better and better

ETp7HRq.jpgDKn44tJ.jpgpKln7XW.jpg

Spoiler

DsML2aY.jpgMUw7FlH.jpg

Wow!!! That last scene!! :wub:

I was getting pissed off with the screen time given to others ... impatient ... until the last scene happened!! 

I’m too sleepy to talk about it right now. Laters folks! :lol:

I'm running out of superlative to describe this drama - be it the writing, directing, the acting, the music, the cinematography or even the editing. It's both funny and heartfelt. It simply flows and manages to hit your heartstrings. There are so many facets to the story and even though it contains supernatural elements, they make the characters even more human - with everything that that word entails - including all their strengths and weaknesses. I particularly love that it depicts various kinds of love or the lack of it and what happens when we lose love or discover new love.

zcFhYqo.jpglB4Xsor.jpg

Lots of talking scenes today, which I can't translate. 

Agree with @Ni Wen  that I should watch Eng sub, probably there are many interesting points in the dialogue.

But the last scene is very good and I love SHS's acting (and she's so beautiful in this scene).

And Dan was so pure which I'm not surprise that what he said and did was able to shake YS's heart.

pKBhvCU.gif

VaNjWCo.gif

P.S. I noticed that today's streaming connection was worse giving some jerky images. And there were more CF after the opening titie (made total running time today almost 70 min). Probably more people watched this episode.

P.S.#2  Thinking of it .  So funny.   He can dance, but he can't drive. :joy:

P.S. #3  We see a glimpse of first YS's happy smile. I think. :relaxed::kiss_wink:

P.S. #4 And it ended with KMS's OST . :scream::innocent::love:

I missed so much! Can't watch live as I am getting on a plane to Seoul...

I really need to watch with subs.

Thank you for the photos. 

The plot is an absolute reversal of the usual trope. Rich girl, helpless and pure angel/male lead. I love how YS seems shaken by Dan.

This show ruined my sleep. I can’t go back to it. I’m gonna have heavy eyes all day. Sighs. :lol:

31 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Lots of talking scenes today, which I can't translate. 

Agree with @Ni Wen  that I should watch Eng sub, probably there are many interesting points in the dialogue.

But the last scene is very good and I love SHS's acting (and she's so beautiful in this scene).

And Dan was so pure which I'm not surprise that what he said and did was able to shake YS's heart.

P.S. I noticed that today's streaming connection was worse giving some jerky images. And there were more CF after the opening titie (made total running time today almost 70 min). Probably more people watched this episode.

P.S.#2  Thinking of it .  So funny.   He can dance, but he can't drive. :joy:

P.S. #3  We see a glimpse of first YS's happy smile. I think. :relaxed::kiss_wink:

These GiFs are too big for me to steal it and upload it on twitter! :ph34r::lol:

I watched the stream but no time to recap. Didn't understand much anyways. 

That aunt, so evil, same with NiNa's sister. Aunt broke into a room in YS's house (thanks to a staffer's help) and stole a whole bunch of documents. Not sure what the documents were about, maybe something to do with Fantasia company? 

Artistic Director...JKW...don't trust him for a second! He seems borderline obsessive over YS doing ballet again. He clearly doesn't care about her as a person, just about her dancing again. It's kinda creepy. I wonder if his motives aren't partially selfish too, like 'I'm the one who brought back the great dancer'. Anyways...

My favorite scene was the end! I loved when they started dancing. Even though Angel Dan was drunk as a skunk lol. I especially like how it was kinda awkward at first, and YS seemed hesitant, but towards the end, she was starting to feel it, and I could really sense that. Even a hint of a smile from her. Love :heart:

Opening clip...he's so gentle with her :wub:

God this is killing me as I cannot watch the episode yet as I am managing an event for one of my client. I feel like crying but will have to endure. 

P.s. thanks Chingus for all your recaps of today's eps.

9 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

God this is killing me as I cannot watch the episode yet as I am managing an event for one of my client. I feel like crying but will have to endure. 

P.s. thanks Chingus for all your recaps of today's eps.

I’m gonna feel way that tomorrow. I won’t be able to watch until the subs are out ... I have to go out of town! Ah!! There better be some interesting scenes!! 

So it seems that the people who wanted to see the scene featuring YS on the crosswalk with her cane are going to get their wish tomorrow - in the preview, she is wearing the same dress, coat, shoes, earrings and lipstick. 

P.S: The original preview following after the episode features the OST by Kim Myung Soo (L).

JCikdJ2.jpg2zs2w02.pngpPBdSpZ.png

Spoiler

H4Mx4wq.png

@titania1000

I don’t believe in second lead syndrome & whenever I find myself rooting for them, I stop watching and pray for them to have their own show! :lol:

I like my love stories sweet and simple (aka passionate and sexy). That’s why I’m really choosy with my dramas! Not everything and every chemistry (even with leads) makes me happy. :lol:

2 hours ago, jakey09 said:

After seeing Director in the still, I don’t know why I wanted to see this scene. 

If it's a flashback scene it means they know and met each other before? 

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

So no second lead syndrome? :lol:

Seriously, chingus it's always better when your heart is divided between many hot guys and you don't know who to pick...

No SLS at all this show as yet. Because the chemistry between her and KMS is way too good for me to root for any other pairing plus Director kinda annoyed me in his scenes today :D

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

Seriously, chingus it's always better when your heart is divided between many hot guys and you don't know who to pick... 

Take heart, @titania1000 Yeon-Seo is a bit shaken by JGW now.

And I guess no english subs yet?

Spoiler

Nina suffers from bulimia and JGW confronts her and tells her to be selfish to be a great ballerina, to restore to her the confidence she lacks.

This girl is toast. He knows everythung about her, and she's going to rise for him.

Fantastic ep 5-6!! Another Daebak eposode!

Archived