[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

Somebody translate this event for me! Thanks! @meechuttso

20 minutes ago, butchixanhdotcom said:

I like this video. Their chemistry is so awesome. :love::kiss_wink::blush:

They act like typical hubby and wife or bickering boyfriend/girlfriend! 

I’m shipping! #SooSunCouple 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, butchixanhdotcom said:

I like this video. Their chemistry is so awesome. 

This is the most talkative introvert guy :joy:

Good to see they're so comfortable and relax with each others :lol:. But I want to see the scenes that they edited off from the video too, must be hilarious and cute.

While waiting full translation from @meechuttso the IG from KBS, may I just summarize ?

Spoiler

(sorry for any incorrect translation).

So KBS asked audience to capture screen of them watching ep 5-8 and upload to SNS to win the prizes.

Total 5 prizes for 5 winners (2 posters with autographs of SHS and KMS and 3 leaflets with autographs of 6 main actors).  Really envy audiences in South Korea.  

On 5/25/2019 at 8:03 PM, Ameera Ali said:

OMG start watching this drama , this guy is so adorable & to see angel praying is first to me

:lol:  Well, I laughed because of his expression and his response by praying.....but I also noticed that he was crossing himself wrong (it's head to heart first and then side/side but I guess only people of Christian faiths would know that). 

He's a great actor for facial expressions that are fun to watch.

I just got around to watching ep2 with subs since I've been super busy. I see I am way behind on the thread too. I had this thought, and it probably has already been brought up, but what if Angel Dan doesn't know he used to be human? That would be a good albeit very sad twist. Imagine if he didn't and he finds out about his life (childhood I guess mostly) and how he died, gosh. It's going to be hard to hear about his human death esp if it happened when he was a child. Speaking of childhood, In the childhood flash back scene at the end of ep 2, is young YS just saving him from falling into a rain puddle or from something much worse? I cannot tell. 

My other question from ep2 is whether YS can see his angel wings. I guess not and she is back to being nearly completely blind while she adjusts to the new eyes? Or maybe she cannot see them for some angelic reason. But if she saw them this early on it would lead to too many questions so I'm guessing she doesn't know. 

Has anyone mentioned thinking of the movie City of Angels when watching the show? I can't help but think about it and then I start wanting to ball my eyes out. I hope it doesn't have a similar ending omg it better not. 

I will catch up on the thread soon! Sorry if I repeated what's already been said :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, jakey09 said:

My shipping heart is on fire! 

Thank you so much Kocowa TV !  You did a great job again by giving them 'One and Only Microphone' , knowing audience would like to see this cute scene.  :blush:

(edited) Soompi always find ways  to praise this drama everyday.

4 Things We Loved & 2 Things We Hated About The Premiere Of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326945wpp/4-things-we-loved-2-things-we-hated-about-the-premiere-of-angels-last-mission-love

b7b386ce90cb4d0fa0cd5a05e308ff0d.jpeg?s=

1. LOVED: Dogs going to heaven

Being a dog lover, I loved this part. Although it was heartbreaking to see the death of the dog, it made me smile knowing that Kim Dan was rescuing the dog and that he wanted to make sure the dog made it to heaven. It totally tugged at my heartstrings from the get-go!

2. LOVED: Angel L

It’s taken a bit for L to be respected as an idol-turned-actor. He’s been in K-dramas for quite some time and it feels like it’s taking him a bit to find the perfect role where he can deliver to the fullest. This role suits him pretty well thus far! The playful and free-spirited angel Kim Dan, who is a bit of a bad boy, seems to be a character that he is comfortable in.

I’m looking forward to seeing his character develop and seeing how much more L can prove himself in this lead role!

3. HATED: The psycho aunt

I hate characters like this in K-dramas. Yes, it’s necessary for the dramatic element of the series and the fact that every story needs an antagonist, but I really dislike this aunt (Do Ji Won). She’s jeopardizing her niece’s chance at seeing again and smiles at the tragedies that Yeon Seo experiences.

It sucks because I have a feeling she’s going to be doing far more things to get in the way of Yeon Seo’s success and health. We should all be prepared for her evilness.

4. LOVED: Mr. Jo

For the first few episodes, Mr. Jo (Jang Hyun Sung) is the guiding light in Yeon Seo’s life. After her parents pass away and her sight is taken from her, Mr. Jo acts as the sole guardian for Yeon Seo.

We all really do need someone like Mr. Jo in our lives. Someone who’s always got our backs and has our best interests at heart. No matter how much Yeon Seo was cruel and rude to Mr. Jo, he still remained positive and was by Yeon Seo’s side consistently.

5. HATED: Mr. Jo’s death

As a result of the tragic car accident that Yeon Seo and Mr. Jo go through, Mr. Jo ends up passing away. His death was not in vain though. Because of Mr. Jo’s death, Yeon Seo regains her sight.

This part is really frustrating. Literally, the only good thing in Yeon Seo’s life is stripped from her, as if she hasn’t gone through enough already with the death of her parents. It’s awful, tragic, and totally unnecessary!

6. LOVED: How believable Shin Hye Sun is as ballerina Lee Yeon Seo

Shin Hye Sun plays Lee Yeon Seo, a beautiful ballerina who got into a tragic accident which left her blind. Since then, she’s been unable to pursue her passion of being a ballet dancer. On top of that, both of her parents died and she has been left alone, fending for herself. Whenever we hear that an actor or actress has to play some sort of musical role and they’re not very familiar with dancing or singing, it can raise some concerns that it will be distractingly noticeable in the drama. The same thought came to my mind upon hearing that Shin Hye Sun was going to play a ballerina. I didn’t think they would really show her dancing, but in the first couple of episodes, she had a scene where she was dancing along to “Swan Lake.”

I have to say, it is believable! She totally owns the part, doesn’t she? If she wasn’t an actress, she could pass as a ballerina. There’s something elegant and graceful about her movements that really show how hard she practiced and worked to become her character. It wasn’t only this scene, but seeing the misery in Yeon Seo’s character is totally believable throughout. It’s utter perfection. I mean, did you all see the scene at Mr. Jo’s funeral? The way she smiles and cries at the same time? It gave me goosebumps!

Dramabeans recap of ep 3-4

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/05/angels-last-mission-love-episodes-3-4/

0004363296_001_20190527135102130.jpg?typ

https://www.soompi.com/article/1327736wpp/shin-hye-sun-and-infinites-l-battle-it-out-in-angels-last-mission-love

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004363296

Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Battle It Out In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

In the released photos, Lee Yeon Seo and Kim Dan refuse to give in to one another. Lee Yeon Seo has a dissatisfied expression on her face with her arms crossed as she looks at Kim Dan, who stares right back. Their faces show that an argument is just around the corner, which proves true in another photo. Grabbing and yanking at each other’s hair, they won’t stop even if it means being covered in cake, cream, and all sorts of bits of food. Lee Yeon Seo looks as though she will never give in, while Kim Dan yells in shock.

It was reported that the two didn’t hold back when it came to breaking down into the fight, showing a realistic argument and drawing laughter from everyone on set.

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

As promised , KBS released non-televised full 3.45 min of SHS ‘Swan Lake’ ballet dancing scene.  So beautiful and so proud for her.  :love:

I have nothing to say except than WOW.

So proud of this girl!

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

As promised , KBS released non-televised full 3.45 min of SHS ‘Swan Lake’ ballet dancing scene.  So beautiful and so proud for her.  :love:

This is truly such a remarkable achievement. Words fail. This is turning into the Daebak drama of 2019!

Thanks @immorethant for all the lovely articles and stuff. Soompi is making it easier for us, aren't they? They release couple articles today all translated. Thanks, @butchixanhdotcom for that lovely Kocawa interview clip, also nicely subbed. I guess nothing left for me to do but giffitti! :w00t:

giphy.gif These from earlier events, but these moments of overwhelming desire to touch one another but the fear of 'misunderstanding' barely, just barely, able to hold them in check for now - but well, as we know, further in the radio interview (when they were less conscious of the probing cameras) L just can't stop putting his angelic fingers on his noona.:wub:

giphy.gif  If I didn't know any better she's a bit salivating....

giphy.gif Probably my favorite. L says 'Omo':phew:

So many treats I didn't even expect on a mere Monday! Happy week 2 of bliss, Chingoos! :naughty::love::innocent:

EDIT - oh and welcome, @Lj and @Liting1 !

EDIT - welcome @athena22 and  @Silver Fall and thank you for those fantabulous gifs!! More, we want more!!

She was SHS stand-in of this scene. :)  :thumbsup:

Don't know if she really had to jump into the water.

MOaf7xa.jpg

(edited) more of BTS

She was also in this hospital/funeral scene.

And from her IG, her name is Kim Sa-Rang,  she is a ballet professional and was also candidated for Miss Korea 2017 competition and she reached the last six  !!!  :scream: 

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Korea)

Wow...so proud for SHS that at least she can train her body in this drama to be the same shape as Miss Korea candidate ...LOL :P

5 hours ago, immorethant said:

In the released photos, Lee Yeon Seo and Kim Dan refuse to give in to one another. Lee Yeon Seo has a dissatisfied expression on her face with her arms crossed as she looks at Kim Dan, who stares right back. Their faces show that an argument is just around the corner, which proves true in another photo. Grabbing and yanking at each other’s hair, they won’t stop even if it means being covered in cake, cream, and all sorts of bits of food. Lee Yeon Seo looks as though she will never give in, while Kim Dan yells in shock.

It was reported that the two didn’t hold back when it came to breaking down into the fight, showing a realistic argument and drawing laughter from everyone on set.

I hope we all can get to see the behind the scenes for this fighting and throwing cake scene! I can already imagine everyone on set laughing like mad. Please KBS you know what viewers want to see right! Gimme more of these bts scenes of my Icy Princess and Silly Angel!

10 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I swear I feel like ... Wow!! Shin Hae Sun did THAT!! She gave Natalie Portman run for her money!! Wow!! 

Shin Hye Sun's performance in the drama is incredible and she does the absolute maximum in the ballet scenes with the limited practice she had. Furthermore, the PD and editing team do wonderful job at combining her performance with that of her ballet double. SHS was cast because of her acting ability and no one can expect her do to all the ballet techniques which take long years to master. However, I think this is where I have only the slightest problem with the drama, and that is the casting Kim Bo Mi as Ni Na. Don't get me wrong, I actually love her character because she is really an atypical second female lead in any many aspects and KBM does a really good job at playing her.

However, the problem I have is that she is a real professional ballerina. She's been dancing ballet since she was 11 years old and even studied it at her university and whether you are a complete amateur or follow ballet theater closely, you can immediately notice the level of her expertise and the difference between her and SHS. Kim Bo Mi has the ballet physique - small, light build, but with strong muscles because ballet requires a lot of strength and is extremely physically demanding -, she has all the techniques (she has absolutely no trouble performing all the pirouettes en pointe) and also has the theatrical acting required for ballet which is different than normal acting because ballerinas' acting ability is hindered by the amount of make-up and the fact that they don't speak, therefore their facial expressions must be more pronounced. Kim Bo Mi has it all and performs everything on her own. Thus, there is always a part of me that has problem believing that Yeon Seo is the superior dancer from the two. It's not because Shin Hye Sun's performance would be lacking in any way considering the circumstance, but I think they should have cast as Ni Na an actress who wasn't a professional ballerina to avoid the confusion and inconsistency. On the other hand, I think it could prove to be helpful when YS will be trying to return to ballet and she could face problem getting back to her former level. At the same time I admire the PD for actually casting a professional for the role, it's extremely rare to happen and I have the highest respect for Kim Bo Mi and her performance, even though I think that in this case it's slightly counterproductive.

wBFWfDC.pngBAsaBh6.pngfL1rih3.png

Spoiler

yIyYWh9.pngi82hP9I.pngd1v6R5X.png3uCXXDi.png

Watch: Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Overcome Pain And Fear To Film Action Scenes For “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Watch: Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Overcome Pain And Fear To Film Action Scenes For “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

May 27, 2019
by L. Kim

KBS has released a new behind-the-scenes video for “Angel’s Last Mission: Love“!

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” is a new drama about a cold-hearted ballerina named Lee Yeon Seo (played by Shin Hye Sun) and Dan (played by INFINITE’s L), an angel whose mission is to help her fall in love.

The video begins with the crew preparing to film the scene in which Shin Hye Sun gets into a car accident. A car zooms down the road before flipping with a dramatic crash. The car becomes totally demolished, and rain is added to the scene to make the situation appear even more desperate and hopeless.

The clip then shows Shin Hye Sun sitting in the car with fake blood running down the side of her head. The car suddenly tilts back while the actress is inside it, and although she remains calm, her eyes are wide with fear. The car straightens back up, and a staff member apologetically comments, “You must have been really scared.” Shin Hye Sun looks like she’s on the verge of tears, but being the professional actress she is, she immerses herself in her role as Lee Yeon Seo and completes the scene with her passionate acting.

L then appears on the set in all white, brightening the dark action scene. L and the director are all smiles as they discuss the direction in which he has to walk during the scene. Everything seems to be going smoothly until it’s time for his action scene, during which he hangs from a wire.

As L dangles in the air, a staff member comments, “It looks really fun,” which makes him bluntly respond with a smile, “It hurts.” Despite the fact he’s pulled up higher and higher off the ground, his expression doesn’t change, and he maintains his professionalism up until the very end. However, once the cut sign is given, he whimpers, “It hurts!”

Check out the new behind-the-scenes video below!

Archived