[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

Hello, I have been lurking in this thread silently lol, Abit late to say hello to everybody here, But May I ask if the production team of Angel's last mission love gotta have the director's cut Blu ray DVD for sale? I didnt get any information about the DVD huhu, I guess the deleted scene which is not shown must br in there 

Omg look!! This feel too real, how did they feel while filming this scenr LMAO

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our Angel will be holding a fanmeeting in Taiwan on 1.9.19, anyone going... advice: best to grab the tickets fast when it goes on sale. I think some lucky fans will probably get to act the part of "LYS" in the fanmeeting games segment. And best is fans will get to hear him sing "The Nights That I Miss You" live.:heart:c65838978e68dfad96040ae62945037f21ea97fd His last fanmeeting in Seoul was on 14.7.2018, also held after he finished his previous drama. I think he'll definitely hold one in Seoul, perhaps he'll invite his co-stars in ALML to watch.

39368629_230045007690758_506028779335214

cr. owners

The Promotion team has announced the result for the DVD/BluRay. They are not producing the DCut. Overall, there were more or less 1,500 respondents to the survey. 1k from International, 500 from Domestic. However, they said that International purchase rate is will most likely be  less than 50% of the pre-sales demand so they cannot continue with the production. They are however, pushing for the Making (BTS) DVD which will most likely be around 55k won. 

10 hours ago, mylovekge said:

The Promotion team has announced the result for the DVD/BluRay. They are not producing the DCut. Overall, there were more or less 1,500 respondents to the survey. 1k from International, 500 from Domestic. However, they said that International purchase rate is will most likely  less than 50% of the pre-sales demand so they cannot continue with the production. They are however, pushing for the Making (BTS) DVD which will most likely be around 55k won. 

It's sad to hear that local netizens didn't interested to get the director cut. With such a low numbers, I understand they don't want to take any risk for the dvd production. I wonder if the making dvd would include something new or exclusive that we haven't seen yet. If they did, I might consider to buy it.

Archived