[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, glass_shoe15 said:

I miss them. :huh:I dont know what drama should i watch next. 

I dont like IU so dont suggest me hotel del luna. Sorry:P

I think i go to moment of 18 but i cant watch on going drama

Have you watched Myungsoo's other dramas? I just finished marathoned Ms Hammurabbi, Shut Up Flower Boy Band and his Infinite variety shows. Next I'm going for Ruler and The Day After We Broke Up. Haha, silly me..

1 hour ago, violet88 said:

Have you watched Myungsoo's other dramas? I just finished marathoned Ms Hammurabbi, Shut Up Flower Boy Band and his Infinite variety shows. Next I'm going for Ruler and The Day After We Broke Up. Haha, silly me..

I watched infinite variety shows too. To see another myung soo character

2 hours ago, violet88 said:

That what usually happens when you still can't get over a drama. You ended up searching and watching all dramas of your favorite actor/actress consecutively:lol:

39 minutes ago, Miya Kenko said:

That what usually happens when you still can't get over a drama. You ended up searching and watching all dramas of your favorite actor/actress consecutively:lol:

It's so true... It happen to others too I guess.. :lol:

1 hour ago, glass_shoe15 said:

I watched infinite variety shows too. To see another myung soo character

Yup. After watching him in those variety shows I feel like I'm able to understand him better.. and can see his personal character's growth & progress from his early debut days.. Today's myungsoo has so much improved that I can't put them into words..

oh and don’t forget Stay English version guyssss. This is also a masterpiece!! But, 2 weeks have passed and I still can’t move on to another drama... maybe I’ll stop watching kdrama for a while to focus on Myung Soo first, I’m waiting day by day for his fm and also KBS year-end award... hope to see our favorite actor and actress again there :wub:

5 hours ago, joanie_ha said:

oh and don’t forget Stay English version guyssss. This is also a masterpiece!! But, 2 weeks have passed and I still can’t move on to another drama... maybe I’ll stop watching kdrama for a while to focus on Myung Soo first, I’m waiting day by day for his fm and also KBS year-end award... hope to see our favorite actor and actress again there :wub:

I love all songs and instrumentals in the ost album. All 39 pieces of beautiful music, seriously. They all in one playlist and I keep playing them continuously, without skipping any song. 

Talking about KBS award, I'm sure ALML has some trophies in their hands, especially Top Excellent Award, Excellent Award, Best Supporting and Best Couple for sure!B)

9 hours ago, Miya Kenko said:

I love all songs and instrumentals in the ost album. All 39 pieces of beautiful music, seriously. They all in one playlist and I keep playing them continuously, without skipping any song. 

Talking about KBS award, I'm sure ALML has some trophies in their hands, especially Top Excellent Award, Excellent Award, Best Supporting and Best Couple for sure!B)

Do you know where i can hear the instrumentals? All the 39 songs? Is not in spotify or youtube

2 minutes ago, digi223 said:

If this is true, I was robbed once again of an otherwise more satisfactory ending in a drama that I watched.

I really would have wanted to see their child

WHAAAAATTTTT????:scream:

Are you serious?:scream:

Is that why they took out the bed scene too? (where Myungsoo teased us on his IG before)

Why did they do these to us, innocent DanYeon's shippers...:bawling::cold_sweat:

19 minutes ago, Miya Kenko said:

WHAAAAATTTTT????:scream:

Are you serious?:scream:

Is that why they took out the bed scene too? (where Myungsoo teased us on his IG before)

Why did they do these to us, innocent DanYeon's shippers...:bawling::cold_sweat:

It seems that someone has received the script book (the 2 books in Korean) and DanYeon had a baby in the last chapter.

Not sure if the director filmed that scene, or it was just inside the book itself...

I wish someone who knows Korean can buy those books and translate just that portion, lol

3 minutes ago, digi223 said:

It seems that someone has received the script book (the 2 books in Korean) and DanYeon had a baby in the last chapter.

Not sure if the director filmed that scene, or it was just inside the book itself...

I wish someone who knows Korean can buy those books and translate just that portion, lol

I like the last part lol.

If they could give us a special episode for those happy moment... if... if.... they really exist...

Archived