[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

my favourite OST in the drama. The music and the singer especially in the line "Because of you", it is so beautiful

i think all the OST in this drama.is awesome....my favourite go to Lee moon sae ost.

everytime i hear that song,it feel so sad....i don't know why:bawling:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want this song....please release soon.    :love:

(credit to Youtube owner).

"Crazy All For You"

Youtube video to promote director's cut Blu-ray , DVD.

(quoted from Youtube's owner)

Blu-ray&DVD would contain the followings: director's cut version episodes, deleted scenes, actors' commentary, unreleased BTS, blooper cuts and other additional privileges!

If you want to own all the above forever, please respond to the survey!

Instagram :  @oneand_onlylove

Shooting locations from Japanese fan's twitter.

DAN & YEON SEO Have the most beautiful love story that  I have watched in K drama. KMS & SHS really did this drama justice and the parts were tailor made for them. SHS blew me away w/ her acting skills and ballet performance, even though she is not a dancer.   I , too, am satisfied w/ the ending. Everything came full circle for them & the fact that they get to live in this new providence after the sacrifices they made for each other,  is just that much more beautiful . 

The look of agony on YS' face when she was calling out for Dan is heartbreaking and poor Dan who was satisfied to look at her from far, it was so touching  but when she was able to see him and the handkerchief disappeared, look at  their happiness, and their sweet hug, it was enough for me.

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The look of agony on YS' face when she was calling out for Dan is heartbreaking and poor Dan who was satisfied to look at her from far, it was so touching  but when she was able to see him and the handkerchief disappeared, look at  their happiness, and their sweet hug, it was enough for me.

during the last scene, the eye acting by shin hyesun truly daebak....her eye looks so longing for Dan:thumbsup:

she genius acting and when kim myung soo able to be on the same pace with her, it really good sights to see.

no acting hole in this drama, everyone give their best.:)

Just watched the last two eps.

Oh my. Just when I thought I could look past the writing, the writer’s decisions in ep 15 had me in complete * head-banging mode *. I disliked Dan’s sudden slip in character and making him feel like murder was the only answer to Ru Na. Sunbae Hu disappearing in the midst of that mess was upsetting. Also, I disliked YS’ suicide attempt. The idea of suicide fulfilling sacrifice and her fate to die at the altar took it a bit far. The emphasis on both could’ve been delivered solely in what took place in the Giselle performance. If the writer would’ve omitted some of the events in ep 15 and just bridged the Giselle part with ep 16, Dan turning back to an angel then human wouldn’t have felt a bit out of place. Most importantly, more screen time of the couple would’ve been possible to give viewers a more satisfying farewell. 

Ep 16 somewhat redeemed the mishaps in 15 though. What I do love about the writer is her ability to stir my emotions. I’m one to believe that seeing a loved one in dreams are miracles so YS’ dream of Dan while in a coma was touching. Though Dan was supposed have returned back to heaven after successfully completing his mission, I was glad that the deity showed some mercy and allowed Dan to have his goodbye with YS. I felt relieved that Dan came to realize that their time together was a gift and he wanted YS to understand that too. His kiss that brought YS back to life coupled with YS’ agony the moment that she realized Dan was gone was so beautiful yet heart-wrenching at the same. I’d like to question why the deity briefly separated the two when He ultimately allowed Dan to become human, but I can’t forget that the reality of two reuniting in the same world wouldn’t be possible without His will. So, I’m satisfied to see it come true and that I’m able to wish them a happily ever after.

2 hours ago, annyeong429 said:

Just watched the last two eps.

Oh my. Just when I thought I could look past the writing, the writer’s decisions in ep 15 had me in complete * head-banging mode *. I disliked Dan’s sudden slip in character and making him feel like murder was the only answer to Ru Na. Sunbae Hu disappearing in the midst of that mess was upsetting. Also, I disliked YS’ suicide attempt. The idea of suicide fulfilling sacrifice and her fate to die at the altar took it a bit far. The emphasis on both could’ve been delivered solely in what took place in the Giselle performance. If the writer would’ve omitted some of the events in ep 15 and just bridged the Giselle part with ep 16, Dan turning back to an angel then human wouldn’t have felt a bit out of place. Most importantly, more screen time of the couple would’ve been possible to give viewers a more satisfying farewell. 

Ep 16 somewhat redeemed the mishaps in 15 though. What I do love about the writer is her ability to stir my emotions. I’m one to believe that seeing a loved one in dreams are miracles so YS’ dream of Dan while in a coma was touching. Though Dan was supposed have returned back to heaven after successfully completing his mission, I was glad that the deity showed some mercy and allowed Dan to have his goodbye with YS. I felt relieved that Dan came to realize that their time togeWhat I do love about the writer is her ability to stir my emotions. I’m one to believe that seeing a loved one in dreams are miracles so YS’ dream of Dan while in a coma was touching. Though Dan was supposed have returned back to heaven after successfully completing his mission, I was glad that the deity showed some mercy and allowed Dan to have his goodbye with YS. I felt relieved that Dan came to realize that their time together was a gift and he wanted YS to understand that too. His kiss that brought YS back to life coupled with YS’ agony the moment thatther was a gift and he wanted YS to understand that too. His kiss that brought YS back to life coupled with YS’ agony the moment that she realized Dan was gone was so beautiful yet heart-wrenching at the same. I’d like to question why the deity briefly separated the two when He ultimately allowed Dan to become human, but I can’t forget that the reality of two reuniting in the same world wouldn’t be possible without His will. So, I’m satisfied to see it come true and that I’m able to wish them a happily ever after.

i like what you said here....:thumbsup:

everything happen based on His will.That point writer try to convey reach the audience

On 7/13/2019 at 6:57 PM, libra22 said:

Wow....I want if they include Dan's handkerchief too.

Will it be sub in english for Director's cut?

I am not part of the Director's Cut team.

But my experience with KBS is that they tend to have Eng subs. E.g. I bought Love in the Moonlight Director's Cut.(KBS).

My experience with TVN is that they don't provide subs (E.g. Goblin)

But I would buy it because the Director's cut with the added scenes are the scenes which the director thinks should have been in the drama as it airs but due to time constraints may have been left out.

Like....where is that scene with Dan in the dark blue pyjamas??? I have a sneaking feeling it was meant as an epilogue after their reunion in the last scene but got left out.

53 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

I am not part of the Director's Cut team.

But my experience with KBS is that they tend to have Eng subs. E.g. I bought Love in the Moonlight Director's Cut.(KBS).

My experience with TVN is that they don't provide subs (E.g. Goblin)

But I would buy it because the Director's cut with the added scenes are the scenes which the director thinks should have been in the drama as it airs but due to time constraints may have been left out.

Like....where is that scene with Dan in the dark blue pyjamas??? I have a sneaking feeling it was meant as an epilogue after their reunion in the last scene but got left out.

can i know how much the price for director's cut? i never got chance to buy it.... all the drama i want to buy, did not release due to not enough demand

3 hours ago, lu09 said:

Does anyone know about that song that plays at the end of EP 16 when they start to show the flashbacks? I was looking for it but couldn't find it. Is it a new OST?????

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f9saChIf9saChIJVEU

I think this song not release yet

thank you chingu's for your effort for the video clip, giff, picture and share your feeling here.:)

7 hours ago, glass_shoe15 said:

Are you already accept this drama already end last week, chingu's??? I keep replay their best moment episode. Their back hug, bed scene, fights etc....:P

still in withdrawal mode.....:cry:

it would take some time for me to move on. there are no other drama catch my attention right now...so i would just keep visit this thread for now.

Archived