[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

you all know that moment they walked side by side in the park? and KD wanted to hold her hand but stopped? 

If he held her hand then, maybe he could have become human faster huhuhu

I guess I just wanted a longer than 30 seconds happy ending. :bawling:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for final scene, credit goes to the team....lee moon sae ost stop at the moment Dan touch Yeonseo.it such a good one....:thumbsup:

i think maybe all of this kind of fantasy drama, they cannot finished it properly.

as at the first this drama are actually not realistic.but it okey....fantasy so all of us need to imagine.

i think with eng sub, we can understand what the writer want to deliver...

Thank youu chinggu yaaaaa~~~ :kiss_wink:for all images, videos, articles and information about ALML from the very very first time until the end..

this drama really catch my attention from first ep until last..usually I never follow weekly drama before its end..but for ALML, I follow from the very early script reading, teaser until end ep..really recommended drama to watch this year!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

My disappointed justt...why myungsoo just update his IG story aloneee??he use their same colour couple shirt with haesun right???they should end their drama with take a picture together again :tears:

A big big big thank you to all the amazing recappers here....You all worked hard through this frustrating finale till the happy ending....the writer is still on my shitlist....She had no idea how to wrap up the fantasy element to tell a poignant story about faith, God, humans and love....rushed ending, taking all of Yeon Seo's character development back .....Nah happy for my couple but it ended on a mediocre note....the first four episodes were the best written parts

1 minute ago, Nymeria289 said:

A big big big thank you to all the amazing recappers here....You all worked hard through this frustrating finale till the happy ending....the writer is still on my shitlist....She had no idea how to wrap up the fantasy element to tell a poignant story about faith, God, humans and love....rushed ending, taking all of Yeon Seo's character development back .....Nah happy for my couple but it ended on a mediocre note....the first four episodes were the best written parts

that right the first 4 episode is daebak....fantasy element are not easy to elaborate.

that why many kdrama fantasy ending unsettle like goblin and black knight.

but this drama had a other main element which is ballet.

how ballet can deliver the emotion of the ballerina?  for this element, the writer deserve some credit....

Archived