[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the hospital, aunt and uncle bring flowers for YS. Ms Butler throws them on the floor and yells at them (good). Flashback to aunt talking to Angel Dan. Aunt has made it into YS' room. Still remembering Angel Dans words. Aunt and uncle kneel down in front of her bed. Really? You tried to poison her. Kneeling ain't gonna be enough. Throw their butts in jail please. Aunt is begging forgiveness. You weren't crying when you tried to poison her. Oh ok police detective is there too. Throw em in jail. They leave. Ms Butler left with YS. She holds her hand and cries. 

RuNa in her jail cell. She begs the guard for news about the ballet. He reads off something about Nina. She seems happy but then he plays some audio clip for her. Now she's upset. So I dunno if Nina is performing or not. Guess not. 

Back to YS in hospital. Nina shows up with flowers. She doesn't go inside the room. Just leaves the flowers outside her door. Time is passing. Days it seems are passing. No change in YS. No Angel Dan. 

A new day. JKW and Ms Butler at her side. She's off the ventilator. But still not awake. Ms Butler is crying and upset. She must think Angel Dan just ran off. That's right she doesn't know the truth does she? Oddly, Angel Dan's handkerchief is still by her side. The feather still sparkles. It isn't turned black. JKW seems confused about this. 

Dream sequence. Angel Dan entering YS room. She wakes up. Is so happy and sits up. She hugs him. Of course just a dream. No lean over and kiss scene yet.

End of first half. 

JKW notices the feather on Dan's handkerchief is still blue, so Dan must still be alive, and an angel. The scene from the preview, Dan comes to YS and he tells her he will take her anywhere where she wants and she wants to go home with him

b3HJkAR.jpg6Xufd1N.jpgRygrO6h.jpg

Wait it was a dream right? Why they confusing me like this. 

We see Angel Dan and YS return home. But still a dream right? Ahh I'm confused. 

Flashback of Dan after he disappears. He went to an all white place and received a scroll to read. He's reading the scroll aloud in his head. 

He's telling all this to YS. 

Scenes of them together now. Planting flowers and watching scary movies together. Dan freaking out. YS laughing at him. Playing Jenga together. Flicking foreheads. So happy. He's in bed, reading her a bedtime story. Guys they are totally fooling us. I just know this is a dream!

Suddenly YS reaches up. Feels for his heart beat. It's not there. This is when she realizes it's all a beautiful dream with him. Noooooooo! Get the tissues. It's just a dream. Think she asks him if it's real. And he says no. Think the scroll said he couldn't be with her. Nooooooo

Noooo my heart is breaking!! Seems like he's saying goodbye in her dream now. Nooooo! :bawling:they prob not watching the last episode at the wrap up party cuz they'll all be crying otherwise. :bawling:I know with subs it's gonna be even more heart breaking. 

Just now, lolly84 said:

I DON'T LIKE HOW IT'S GOING... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am so freaking scared right now...

He holds her and says I love you and kisses her in her dream. Then we see he kisses her in real life. To wake her up it seems. A tear falls on her cheek. It glows. It's waking her up. But she wakes up and he's gone. His feather turned black on the handkerchief :bawling::bawling:

It'S all dream, it's his farewell to her, he tells her his last wish - he wants her to live. He tells her: I loved you and I will always love and kisses her both in reality in in the dream and then his feather burns

qJybM9B.jpgF5R2OdK.jpg355E1Kp.jpg

Spoiler

bCYXo9l.jpgy8vhiR5.jpg

bQ0nHry.jpg

VFM3CE2.jpg

NloCFGt.jpg

Archived